34

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole class is now looking at Dara, Yoona , Jiyong, and Jaejoong . They can’t believe that Yoona can do that to Jaejoong .

 

 

“ Jae…” Yoona called his name nervously .

 

 

But Jaejoong didn’t reply , his friends know that he is on the edge of strangling Yoona’s neck.  Though they hate Yoona for cheating on their friend, they have  prevent him from killing her.

 

 

 

“ Yoona don’t talk, this is not the right time” Junsu said

 

 

“ But Junsu , I need to explain  my side” Yoona said

 

 

“ What is there  to explain? If you want to die now then talk to him  “ Changmin said in a soft voice.

 

 

“ Later Yoona” Mickey said

 

 

*******

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

 

“ I’m so stupid , I’m so stupid how could I not see what  kind of girl she is. How could she do this to me? I love her so much , and this is what I get from her?  Did she even love me ?  Damn! Dara is right all the time, Dara is right. She is right I don’t know my girlfriend that well… How could I not see  that my girlfriend is a lying Bi#ch! I said something bad to Dara that she doesn’t deserve.. She just want to save me from Yoona but I hurt her. If there is a victim in this  it is her..   But what did I do… I just hurt  her like  what Jiyong and Yoona did. I’m worst  than them , because she just trying to help me …. Damn! ”

 

 

***

Then the video ended, Dara cried not because of her experience with Jiyong but  because she was touched with the  concern of her SMU friends. She can’t believe that they will do  a counter video to defend her.

 

 

“ Dara….” Hyun Joong said

 

“ Angel….”  Donghae went to her side the moment he saw her crying

 

 

“ I’m okay “  Dara said  and wipe her tears.

 

 

“You have good friends..” Hyun joong said and wiped her remaining tears.

 

 

“ Yes, honestly I miss them so much … I think I had made a wrong decision to come here in YGU and left my friends.” Dara said softly  .

 

 

 

“ No don’t say  that, If you think  that it’s a wrong decision for you to come here does it mean  that  you also  regret meeting us ANgel?” Donghae asked in a teary eyed.

 

 

“ OMO , Hae I’m sorry … Of course  not.  Is there is something good that happen to me here in YGU that is when I met true friends like you and Hyun Joong and some of my girl friends here inYGU. “ Dara said

 

 

“ Really ?” Donghae asked

 

 

“ Really , you know I really treasure our friendship Hae” Dara said and give him a quick hug .

 

 

“ How about me? Don’t I deserve a hug?” Hyun joong asked

 

 

Dara hugged Hyun Joong  like what she did to Donghae .

 

 

“ How about a kiss?” Hyun Joong  joked

 

 

“ Hahaha in your dreams”  Dara said and laughed at Hyun Joong .

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter