FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is the first day of another school year for   the students of  YG University.  They are happy to see again their school mates and  crushes. Male students are eager to see the Queen of YGU  Yoona , and the girls are giddy waiting for two popular male students . First Kim Jaejoong the King of YGU and the  boyfriend of Yoona and the other one is a new students  in YGU  Kwon Jiyong . He just transfer in YGU last semester but he is already popular. He is the rival of Kim Jaejoong in  YGU. Students call him as the prince of YGU since they already have a king, and they believe that  Kim Jaejoong is still  more deserving for the  title that Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

          The students are in the lobby of the school building when Jiyong came in with his new friends, Taeyang, Seungri , and Daesung .  The girls smile  at him  and Jiyong just wave at them which makes the girls  shrieked.  Then  his group sit on one vacant area in the lobby waiting for someone. Then after a few minutes they heard  the comments of some male students.

 

 

“ The Queen and her Duchess arrived. Wow they are so beautiful. “ One of the male students said

 

 

“ Look at the Queen, I love her smile. Wow she smile at me. Did you see that?”  one of the students said

 

 

“ So? If she smile at you it doesn’t mean that she likes you .pabo!”

 

 

 

Yoona wave at Jiyong and his friends. They went to them and greeted them. Yoona is with her BFF Yuri, Jessica and Sohee.

 

 

“ Hi Jiyong …” Yoona  said

 

 

“ Hi pretty , how’s your vacation?” Jiyong asked

 

 

“ Well fine , had fun with the girls in Jeju Island.”  Yoona said

 

“ Aisssht , I wish we could join you “ Jiyong said.

 

 

“ Yeah,  that would have been more fun” Yoona said and smiled at him seductively. Yoona’s friends giggle when they saw Yoona flirting with Jiyong. They know Yoona very well and they know that  she likes Jiyong.

 

 

But before Jiyong could continue flirting with Yoona , Jaejoong and his friends came in .

 

“ The King is here , he is with the other members of DBSK. “ one of the female students said.

 

 

“ Oh my God,  Jaejoong oppa is more handsome than the last  time I saw him. “

 

 

“ aahhh  I wish he would smile and wave at us like Jiyong oppa”

 

 

“ Jiyong oppa is more approachable” one of Jiyong fans said

 

 

“ But  for me I still prefer Jaejoong oppa, I love how he  looks . He looks so mysterious to me.  There is something in the way he looks at people  that makes him look mysterious.”

 

 

“ Yeah I agree..

 

***

 

Jaejoong is used to those comments from the other students , he is not very sociable person compare to his other friends.  But even though he is kind of aloof , he still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter