Straight From the Heart

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*


Chapter Twenty-nine:  Straight From my Heart

It was already dark outside and Jonghyun lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He had been thinking back about what happened this past few days. After Jessica had admitted that she still loves him, things started to become more and more interesting each day.

Jessica had made a lot of effort to really show him she still loves him like bringing food and trying to talk to him more often but she would always end up being interrupted  by Cherry who knows the right timing to ruin Jessica's mood.

She really looked cute whenever she's pouting in frustration every time Cherry shows up in the dance room.

As his were about to close and fall into a deep sleep after the tiring day, he heard a soft music coming from outside his window, the garden. Then, he heard a familiar voice singing a song.

Looking at you, smiling sweetly

The more serious, the more I felt loved

The streetlights are laughing at me as if I'm stupid

I can't do anything yet I am more sincere than anyone else

Brew a cup of bitter tea and accompany you through the night


Unable to hide his curiosity, he walked towards his balcony and was surprised to see many of his friends gathered outside. As usual, Taemin was seated in front of the piano, Onew was in charge of the guitar, and Minho,Sooyoung, Key,Sunny and Yoona were in charge of back up singers. And as expected, Jessica sat in the middle holding a microphone.

Upon noticing his presence, his friends stopped for seconds and looked at each other before resuming back to play their own roles, grinning while Jessica continued to sing.

I don't have to wait for you to say, "I love you"

Before that, I will tell you, "I'm willing"

You don't have to ask nor you have to wait

This moment is worth eternal love

How can I let you know that I love you?

Before that, you will nod and say "I am willing"

I want to take care of you, protect you

Just want you to hug me tightly right now.


Not wanting to give up, Jessica had thought of this idea to win Jonghyun's heart. She asked the help of her friends and to her glee, those who were able to go agreed to help.

 First, they had to make sure that Jonghyun was home that's why Key called Jonghyun an hour earlier to make sure their plan won't fail.Next, they had to secretly sneak into Jonghyun's garden with all the things they needed without him them.

When everything was ready, her friends started to play the instruments while she, playing the main role, started singing. She sang the song with feelings with every word coming from her heart hoping that those words would also go to Jonghyun's heart.

After the song, they all became silent and eagerly waited for any reaction from Jonghyun especially Jessica who was holding her microphone tightly in her hands who were shaking uncontrollably.

But to her disappointment, Jonghyun turned his back and slowly walked towards the door. But before he could walk away, Jessica started shouting at him making him stop on his tracks.

"Kim Jonghyun, I love you! You hear that?!"

"Even if you won't say anything, I will not stop!"

"I won't give up. I will not stop to try to win you back"

"I will do my best so that you'll love me back, until you realize that I'm the right girl for you!!"

After hearing those words, Jonghyun smirked and smiled silently to himself before walking away and shutting the door behind him.

You're wrong, Ms. Jessica. I already know that you're the right girl for me. All I need is for you to realize that you had already won me back from the moment you set your eyes on me after not being able to be together  all this years.


After closing he door, the chuckled when he heard Jessica's obvious complains and his friends' answers.

"Yah! Why does he have to be so stubborn?!" whined Jessica

"Tell me about it" agreed Onew

"Yeah..It kinda reminds me of Erica" said Yoona sarcastically but then yelped in pain when someone who is Jessica for sure stepped on her foot.

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________


"Are you sure he's coming?" whispered Nicole on Key's ear and looked at Jessica's hopeless expression.

Following her mini concert, Jessica decided to prepare a dinner date for her and Jonghyun. And as always, she received a little help from her friends. From cooking the food to preparing it on top of the SM building where they had their dinner date before.

Key,Yuri, Nicole,Minho and Nicole were in charged to make sure that no one would know the event planned in the rooftop. While Taemin was asked  to call Jonghyun and make sure that he'll attend.

"Teamin, are you sure he's coming?" repeated Yuri looking at her watch.

"He said yes" said Taemin simply like Yuri, checked his watch.

The dinner was supposed to be seven o'clock in the evening but it was already nine o'clock and there wasn't any single sign of Jonghyun's shadow.

"He's not coming" said Jessica in a sad voice and started to blow the candles but Key hurriedly stopped her. He took the lighter from his pocket and lit the blown candle again.

"What are you doing? We should fix this before someone sees us" asked Jessica frowning.

"Who said dinner is over? We haven't eaten yet" disagreed Yuri

"Yeah. Besides, I'm a little hungry" agreed Taemin and sat the opposite to Jessica.

"We'll get some chairs and plates" said Key and walked out with Nicole.

After a few minutes....

Key came in with a grin on his face holding some plates, forks, spoons and knives.

"What's up with the face hyung?" asked Taemin who looked puzzled.

"Guess who decided to join in?" said Key excitedly and the elevator door opened revealing Erica with the same grin her uncle Key has.

"Erica!" exclaimed Jessica in happiness and rushed towards her daughter.

"Now, let's eat our dinner!"


__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________


All of them were happily eating dinner with a special song and dance performance by Erica. Erica had once again proved that she was the daughter of Jonghyun and Jessica when she sang and danced 'Ring Ding Dong' and 'Gee'.

Then, the elevator suddenly opened. They all froze in silence afraid that one of the SM employees has found out about their dinner.

To their relief, they were wrong but to their disappointed and irritation, the elevator revealed two standing figures. It was Jonghyun and Cherry.

"Sorry I'm late.." apologized Jongyhun.

"Uncle Jongyhun!" exclaimed Erica who's unaware of the situation and ran towards Jonghyun.

Cherry, feeling the intensity of the atmosphere decided to leave, "I have to go. Nice seeing you guys and Jonghyun, thank you for the dinner. I appreciate it"

Just after hearing Cherry's words, Jessica felt pain on her chest and couldn't control the tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Instead of Cherry leaving first, it was Jessica, much to her friend's and Jonghyun's surprise who left running towards the elevator.

"Mommy prepared surprise dinner for you. Why are you late?" asked Erica pulling Jonghyun's sleeves.

This time, Jonghyun felt really bad. He didn't intentionally ditch the diner Key was talking about. He just forgot about it and he don't know that it was going to be a surprise diner prepared by Jessica.

I really need to talk to her now.


__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

02/04/11  ^^