The last Dance

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
Chapter Fourteen: The Last Dance

" You need to stop all this mess" said a man in his fifties dressed in a blue office suit.

" Please..." escaped the words from Jessica's lips

" You can't do this" demanded Jongyhun overflowing with emotion.

" Now, listen you two. You we're still young. Please sacrifice just this once. I know and you both know from the start that this isn't going to work right?" said the man.

The three of them including the their two managers which makes them five were all seated in the conference room. After the incident, they were immediately pulled off from their schedules and were called by the company for an important meeting.

" I know were are being unfair but, this time we had no other solution. Things may seem not to go well right now but maybe because this is not the right time. Maybe you guys deserve each other in the future." added the man.

" SNSD will be busy starting next month. They will be going to Japan and work on their newest Japanese single. Their time of stay will vary depending in the impact of their single. If the result would be successful they may stay there for over a year" said Jessica's manager.

" And SHINee will be also be busy touring the different parts of Asia. The goal is to go all around Asia and spread the influence of Korean music. They will also be debuting in Japan next year." announced Jongyhun's manager.

" We don't want to build bad relationships so spend this day to fully say goodbye to one another" said the man and bid goodbye.

" You heard him right?" asked Jongyhun's manager.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" So I guess we won't be seeing each other for a long time then, huh?" said Jongyhun with his head bowed down while his fingers played with his ring.

" It looks like it" answered Jessica who's head was also bowed down.

" Eheem..."

It was Key, Yoona and Onew who were dressed in a waiter's uniform with each of them carrying a bottle of wine, a cake and a bouquet of roses. They prepared a dinner for their friends on the rooftop of their company's building.

" What's up with you guys?" asked Key widening his eyes

" We prepared this dinner for you and you look..." said Yoona and pointed at them

" What?" chorused Jessica and Jongyhun

" Guys, we know this will be the last but at least...look at yourselves?" said Onew rolling his eyes on them

" Jongyhun, your get up doesn't suit you for this event" pointed out Key as expected from a fashionista.

" Sica, your hair is a mess" added Yoona and Jessica hurriedly tried to fix her messy hair.

Yoona, Onew and Key looked at each other then smiled as if they're thinking the same thing.

" Can we borrow Jongyhun for a while?" asked Key and they pulled Jongyhun towards the elevator going down.

" W-what's going on?" asked Jessica who have no idea about what's going on.

" And you need to come with me" said Yoona and pulled Jessica

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" Blue! blue!" exclaimed Tiffany holding a baby blue dress

" No, white!" disagreed Hyoyeon

" We should curl your hair" said Yuri

" Silver eyeshadow" said Sooyoung

" No, we should just keep it simple" disagreed Yoona while applying make up on Jessica

" I'll start curling her hair" said Yuri and grabbed the curling iron.

" The shoes are here!" exclaimed Sunny holding three piles of shoe boxes.

" We need to decided the shoes and her dress" said Tiffany.

" Suggestions are ready" said Seohyun and the girls started talking one at a time filling the room with noises. Some of the idols like Kyuhyun, Victoria and Sulli dropped by for a bit to see what's the commotion.

Then her friends got louder again when they're struggling to find the perfect pair of shoes among the huge pile of shoes boxes in front of her. She can't count how many dresses and pairs of shoes has she tried on.

" Stop!" yelled Jessica who can't stop smiling seeing her friends' efforts to make her smile.

She can't belief they're making a big commotion as if she's going to accept an important award that her friends couldn't sat still for a minute. Her friends were going around the wide room searching for a dress and some shoes. There was already a big pile of dresses and shoe boxes including the shoes that Sunny got a while a go.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

In SHINee's dressing room....

"A black suit looks good on him" suggested Key while browsing through the rack of clothes.

" And a carnation on his lapel" added Minho

"How about his hair?" asked a grinning Taemin who was holding a hair blower, a comb, a hair gel and even a hair dye. He must be excited for this more than his hyung.

" Naah..It looks good the way it is" said Onew

" If I wear that, don't I look too..." complained Jongyhun looking at the suit Minho was holding

" I agree" said Key and no one even dared to disagreed since the words came from the almighty Key who is the most stylish one among them

" I want a simple outfit" demanded Jongyhun

Who would ever thought that going on a dinner date and dressing up was easy? Especially if you have friends that were this demanding?

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

After an hour, Jongyhun was seated patiently at their table waiting for Jessica to arrive. He was wearing a white polo under a black suit. He can't help but smile while thinking how many clothes his friends wanted him to wear ( specially key ) and how many times he had to stand in front of them and watch them argue about the outfit he was wearing.

Then, the elevator door opened revealing Jessica's slim figure. It was his first time to see Jessica dressed in that way contrasting to the choice of dresses she usually wears. Jessica appeared wearing a backless body hugging blue gown adorned with silver linings that highlighted her figure.

Jessica smiled and walked towards him. " Your mouth is open, Mr. Kim" said Jessica and lifted his chin to close his mouth. Jongyhun smiled from knowing his reaction. Who's eyes wouldn't fall off and jaw won't drop if you have a date as y as her?

" Shall we?" said Jongyhun offering his hand and Jessica gladly accepted it.

" To our best date" said Jessica and they slowly walked near their table

" Come to think of it, we never had a real date before" said Jongyhun as he guided Jessica towards the table.

On their way, Jongyhun stopped and placed a hand on Jessica's back with the other hand still holding Jessica's.

" Are we supposed to dance?" asked Jessica while staring at Jongyhun's eyes.

" Of course. Everything's perfect. Everything we need is here." answered Jongyhun. " The moonlight" looked at the sky " and the two of us".

__________________________________________

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________