Another One*.:。

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
A few days before going to Japan, Jessica and her other members were busy preparing for their flight. Clothes, shoes and bags were scattered all around the area. Sunny was making it messier going through every cabinet and every bag looking for her favorite pair of earrings.

" Sunny, stop messing around. I can't tell which one's clean and which one's newly washed" complained Yuri trying to sort out their clothes.

" Just smell them" suggested Sunny who was busy looking under their beds. She even went under them.

Can somebody just please find her earrings? She's making our place a total mess.

Jessica can't help but smile watching her friends going around the room and hearing hearing Sunny and Yuri's funny conversation while sitting on her bed and eating some peaches. Her smile slowly disappeared as she remembered Jongyhun's words to her before they officially end their relationship." Please promise me that no matter what happens, you'll never loose your smile"

Her gaze shifted to the ring she was wearing. It was a simple yet elegant silver ring. " I think I shouldn't be wearing this anymore" she took it off then placed it inside her jewelry box. Then, it came to her. The feeling she has been experiencing for days. She suddenly felt a strong discomfort on her upper stomach and has an urge to vomit. Covering , she hurriedly ran towards the bathroom sink.

" Are you okay?" asked Yoona as she gently rubbed her back to comfort her.

" I'm fine" answered Jessica as she rested her hands on either sides on the sink.

" Why do feel so nauseous all of a sudden?" added Tiffany

" I think I'll sleep for a while" said Jessica and slowly walked towards her bed.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" Jessica, stop eating peaches. Eat some cake. They're your favorite,right?" said Sooyoung as she placed a slice of chocolate cake in front of Jessica but Jessica refused and pushed the cake to Hyoyeon's direction.

" Don't play with the food even if you don't like it" said Tiffany and grabbed the cake towards her direction.

" I just don't like its smell. It doesn't make me feel good" explained Jessica while covering her nose.

" Are you really alright? I mean...you seem fine but you're always spacing out and sleeping all the time" said Sunny

" I can't even understand myself this past few days" answered Jessica

" Do you mean since Jongyhun left for their tour?" teased Yoona

" No, I mean .... I just don't feel good. I experience slight headaches, back pains and..and..here it comes". Jessica felt nauseous again. Ignoring her friends, she jumped out of her seat and ran towards the kitchen sink.

Just then, the door opened revealing their manager.

" Who's pregnant?" their manager jokingly said.

After the sentence, the room was filled with laughter even Jessica was laughing with them. Suddenly realizing something, Jessica suddenly stopped laughing and then room fell into a deep silence. No, I can't be. It only happened once.

" What? It's just a joke" said their manager.

" D-Don't tell me..." breathed Yuri

" Jessica, is there something you're not telling us?" questioned Sunny

" Did something happened to you and...." Yoona's question was cut off when Tiffany covered .

The room went silent once again while they waited for Jessica's answer. With no other escape plan, Jessica has no choice but to silently nod her head.

" Omo, what!!?"

Yoona started typing on her computer then started asking Jessica some questions. " Do you feel some back pains? Headache? Morning sickness? How about your period?"

" Why?" was the only word that escaped from Jessica's lips. " I can't believe this is happening "

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

" Yah! Come out already!" shouted her friends

All her friends were eagerly waiting for her by the bathroom door. Although she wanted to get up and open the door, she doesn't seem to have the strength to do so. Instead, she just sat on the floor and kept on staring at the white thing she was holding. Her hands were trembling while holding the small object that will decided her future.

Her friends got the spare key and finally opened the door.

" What is it?" asked Yuri and rushed to her. Yuri's eyes widened when she saw two lines clearly written across the screen.

" Oh my God!" Yuri breathed

" No way!" added Seungyeon

"Help me!" said Jessica as she turned to their shocked manager.

" Should you tell him?" asked Tiffany

"No!" she hurriedly protested

" Why?"

" I think we should keep it a secret t everyone. It will just make things complicated" she explained

" What should we do then?" asked Sooyoung

" We should stop your activities for a year. You're scheduled to go to Japan so the media won't spazz why you're not appearing on shows"

" We could add she twisted her ankle and needs several months to recover to make this more believable"

_______________________________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________