*.:。✿*When Solutions Become Disasters ...☂ ~

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*
~

" You ready hyung?" asked Taemin patting his friend's shoulder.

" I guess" answered Jonghyun as he checked his hair.

When they arrived, they had a serious talk with their manager. And as expected, their managers were a bit furious. They were told to keep their relationship a secret because it would confuse the media since they thought that Jongyhun was dating Se kyung.

The two realizing their mistake, had no choice but agree. Since when are they given a choice? To make up the event that happened before, they want Jongyhun and Se kyung to sing a duet together to end questions about their rumored break up.

During that time, SNSD was also invited on that program and were going to perform after Jongyhun and Se kyung's performance so Jessica was with them backstage. Isn't fate cruel? Why does she have to be there and watch them? Not to mention, live.

Se kyung was already singing on stage and Jongyhun was supposed to join her after she sang the first stanza. He looked at Jessica and she gave him an encouraging smile. With encouragement from friends and the person he loves the most, Jongyhun took a deep breath and stepped out.

" I hope everything will be okay" whispered Jessica and slowly walked towards their dressing room.

Hoping everything to be okay, she turned off the TV broadcasting the performance and took a seat. After few minutes, Tiffany came rushing towards her motioning that something went wrong.

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

They rushed towards the the side where the other SNSD and SHINee members were gathered up staring upstage. " What happened?" she asked as they joined them. No one answered and they just looked down. Basing from their faces and the audiences' faces, something went wrong.

Afraid to what she might see, she slowly looked. There she saw Jongyhun standing still on the stage with Se kyung staring at him fiercely. The place has the same aura as the last time that incident happened.

" S-she suddenly stopped singing and just slapped him" said Minho.

" This is a disaster" said Sooyoung

Se kyung felt her presence and stared at her from the stage. Se kyung looked at Jongyhun, the audience and then back at her before hurriedly leaving the stage. The place became more quiet as if waiting for a thing to happen.

" Jongyhun" she whispered and looked down. Why do things like this have to keep happening? Can't this things just stop so everything will be alright?

Thank her mind, something came up to her. She hurriedly approached Taemin and whispered something to him. Taemin looked at her in surprise and disbelief but nodded and went up stage.

Everyone was surprised, even their friends who shared curios expression looked at Taemin following his every move. Adding to their curiosity, Taemin finally found the piano and sat in front of it. He straightened his back, as if waiting for a signal, then started playing a melody. This is for you noona, hyung.

" What is he doing?" asked Onew

" What did you tell him to do?" asked Hyoyeon to Jessica since she saw Jessica whispering something to Taemin a while a go before his marched upstage.

Instead of answering, Jessica ignored her and grabbed one of the microphones then climb upstage. Ignoring everyone around them, Jessica focused her gaze on Jongyhun as if they're the only ones around and started singing an unfamiliar song. A song only her and Jongyhun knew. They loved singing it together with Taemin sometimes, acting as their pianist.

" Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby"

________________________________

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

Jongyhun just stopped after Se kyung slapped him. Everything just stood still for him. He didn't noticed what happened next. He's hearing someone playing the piano, playing a familiar tune. Then he heard an angelic voice from someone, pulling him back to reality.

" Jessica"

" We might have took the long way, we knew we'd get there someday"

" They said, I bet, they'll never make it

" But just look at us holding on" Jessica put her hand on his freshly slapped check to comfort him.

She's singing that song.

" We're still together, still going strong" Jongyhun continued and Jessica smiled knowing that he's alright.

Jongyhun smiled at her in return and offered his hand with Jessica accepting it happily. The two started singing the song together

"You're still the one, the one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life.

You're still the one that I love...."

Without them expecting it, their friends, SNSD and SHINee, came walking up the stage each holding a microphone on the hand. They lined up behind them and started humming since they don't know the lyrics of the song. They only heard it a few times sang by the two during rehearsals and practices.

Jongyhun and Jessica smiled at them and they smiled back. They continued to sing with their friends acting as background singers for them.

If you're one of the audiences, you can really see the strong bond of friendship formed between the groups, holding them together. You can see from their smiles their love and concern for one another. And that no matter what happens, they're always behind each others backs. They're lucky to receive the gift of friendship.

"We beat the odds together

I'm glad we didn't listen,

look at what we would be missing"

After the song, Jessica and Jongyhun shared a hug and were approached by their friends. They were touched by their friends' supports and hugged them with joy resulting for a group hug on stage. The crowd cheered and applauded shouting encouraging words while others were clapping their hands.

Now that everything was half revealed, everyone is confused on what was really happening. The rumors about Jongyhun dating Jessica rose again. Is the relationship of Jongyhun and Se kyung fake? Jongyhun dating two girls?

_________________________________________________________________

________________________________
__________________*.:。✿* JongSica___________________