Words From the Past

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*



Jessica slowly opened her eyes and found herself having a spitting headache. She slowly got up from bed and slowly walked downstairs. There, she found Erica who was busy coloring her coloring book in the living room.

"Good morning, princess" she greeted and went to give her daughter a morning kiss.

Just then, Yuri walked in from the kitchen holding a cup of coffee.

"Jessica, where have you been yesterday? Erica told me you came home drunk" asked Yuri and sat down next to Erica.

"I'm sorry. But all I can remember was that I was seated in a bar and that's it" she answered taking a sip from Yuri's coffee.

"Then its good that you still managed to get home and get dressed" added Yuri pointing at her night gown.

"Erica, are you really sure I came home doing fine and even changed to my night gown?" Jessica asked curiously.

Erica blinked her eyes and nodded.

I promised uncle Jonghyun that I will never tell mom that he helped her to get home. And I'll never them that I saw something last night.Ke ke

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

"Urgh! There he is seating with that girl" frowned Yoona and sat next to her friends who were busy eating their snacks inside the dance room.

Jessica just sighed and stole a quick glance at the two people happily chatting with one another, each holding a can of soda.

"Where did you go last night? Erica said you came home drunk" asked Onew happily taking a bite from his favorite food ever, chicken.

Jessica smiled weakly and confessed, " I'm just not feeling well last night but I didn't knew why I walked in a bar and ended up getting home drunk"

"Really? How did you manage to got home?" asked Key while busy texting someone who for sure was no other than Nicole.

"I don't know either but Erica said that she came home looking fine" answered Yuri

"Oh by the way, did you guys know that Jonghyun came home with a lipstick smeared on his collar" informed Minho who just walked in.

"Really?!" exclaimed Sunny in disbelief jumping on her seat.

"I'm sure that girl followed him and forced him to kiss her" accused Yuri remembering Cherry saying goodbye after Jonghyun left.

"I guess that explains it" shrugged Key and continued texting.

Just then, Kyuhyun walked in the room and sat next to them, greeting with a bright smile in his usually happy mood while holding a towel which means he just came from the dance room next door practicing with the other super junior members.

 
"What's up guys! Yuri asked me to come here after our practice" Kyuhyun greeted.
 
"Why Yuri?" asked Jessica then took a sip from her juice.
 
"We'll be needing his help if he agrees" explained Yuri
 
"You mean she will be needing his help not us" corrected Yoona
 
"I don't like the sound of this thought Jessica and looked nervously. What kind of plans were her friends hatching this time? But whatever it is, she feels uneasy.
 
"What is it?" asked Kyuhyun curiously
 
"Please pretend to be really getting along with Sica" begged Sunny
 
"What?!" asked Jessica in surprise.
 
"In short, the of you will make Jonghyun jealous" further explained Yoona
 
 
"You guys aren't back together?" asked Kyuhyun
 
After Jonghyun and Jessica confirmed their relationship to their managers years ago, the news spread around SM Town. And to their relief, they got the full support of their SM family.
 
"Okay, let's hope this will work" agreed Kyuhyun.
 
Key smirked to himself and thought, " This is getting interesting. Why don't they just admit their feelings for each other? The end. Why do they have to go around to make simple things complicated and play this silly games?" 
 

Jessica gave her friends a serious look and disagreed," Guys, I don't agree to this. I know you want to help let's just see what happens. If we were meant to patch things up then we will then if not, we won't"

Her friends has nothing more to say knowing that Jessica was serious and just watch her space out on her own thoughts. Then, Jessica suddenly got up on her seat then grabbed her phone and moved towards a corner.

Do you still remember Jonghyun? When I tried to call you two years after you left.

Her friends watched her as she dialed someone's number on her phone. Then their gazes suddenly shifted  to Jonghyun's direction who was now alone sitting on his own when his phone started ringing. They weren't sure but they had this feeling that something was about to happen.

Jonghyun looked at the screen of his phone and saw Jessica's name on it. He frowned in confusion knowing that Jessica was inside the same room as him but he answered it anyway.

"It's me" said Jessica's soft voice

He looked towards Jessica's direction locking gazes with her. Even though she's a few meters away from her, he can see the sadness in her. He felt a slight pain on his heart knowing that he's the one who caused it.

"I know" he answered smiling slightly at her but she didn't return his smile. Instead, he can see tears forming on the corners of her eyes.

"Do you still remember the message you left on your answering machine two years ago?" Jessica asked as she remembered the time when she missed Jonghyun badly and wanted to talk to him so she tried to call him but he didn't answer, instead she was greeted by an answering machine.

"Uhh..no?" said Jonghyun trying to sound clueless even though he knew what she was talking about.

"Then let me remind you" said Jessica who's eyes were now red but she's trying not to let out. " If it's Friday night, then I'm at the recording studio. And first thing Saturday, I'm going out. If you've got something to say, you know what to do. And if this is Sica, I still love you" she repeated.

It was the same words. The very same words she heard that night she tried to reach him. But at that time, she was still scared on how things would be if she tries to contact him so she didn't dare to leave a message. She tried to call him again after a week but he's still not answering and his message was now changed.

They went silent for a while until Jonghyun spoke, " Sica..." but was cut off by Jessica.

"During that time I was scared and confused. I really missed you and wanted to hear your voice even just a 'hello' and that's what I heard. You don't know how those words ended my confusion and gave hope to me hoping  that one day, when things were better, we can finally be together again"

"Jessica, I..." Jonghyun tried to explain but Jessica suddenly ended the call.

He wanted to go to her, to comfort her, to be there for here. He can't bear to see her in pain as she sat in that corner with her head down while hugging her legs.

Their friends were so into watching the scene that they didn't even bother to start practicing knowing that their break was finally over. They can feel and see the seriousness of the conversation from the expressions of their friends. Even though the can't hear them, they knew that it was something serious.

Cherry walked in and tried to went near Jonghyun but Key and Taemin were quick, who hurriedly got up and dragged her towards their direction preventing her from disturbing the two. They watched in silence as they saw Jessica sat there in tears and Jonghyun who was frozen on his seat.

Jonghyun didn't try to approach Jessica knowing that she will just push him away. So instead, he looked at his phone for a moment and redialed Jessica's number.

Jessica looked at him and answered his call she tried to wipe away her tears flowing on her pale but pinkish and soft cheeks.

Before Jonghyun could even say a word, Jessica started talking first. "If you're calling about my heart it's still yours. I should have listened to it a little more and it wouldn't have taken me so long to know where I belong. And by the way, this is no machine you're talking to. Can't you tell? This is Jessica. I still love you..."

She finally let out the words she has been dying to tell him since the moment she realizes that she still has feelings for him. She finally realizes that she still loves him but was just in denial. Maybe she's still afraid but she doesn't care anymore. What she cares was that she has to let him know.

"I don't know if you had already moved on and someone has already replaced me in your heart but I won't give up. I will do my best to win you back" she continued.

Without wanting to hear anything from him, she got up from her seat and ran outside leaving Jonghyun who was still frozen from the words he just heard.



__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

Sorry for updating super late...I just took my high school exit test these past two days... I was busy preparing for it ( cramming anyone?) these past few days.. hehe..

Anyways, thank you for all the comments!! I enjoyed reading each of them..Sorry I can't reply.. ^^