Reasons.:。✿*

*.:。✿*Behind the Scenes'゚・✿.。.:*

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

Chapter Thirty: Reasons

Jonghyun raced towards the elevator before it closes but he was too late. Jessica had already pressed the close button. Before the elevator closes, he saw Jessica's teary eyes filled with sadness before she sat on the floor and hugged her knees.

Without the elevator's help, he rushed towards the emergency exit and took the stairs. But he wasn't able to catch up to Jessica. As he reached the parking lot, Jessica's car was already gone. The first thing that came to his mind was to call her but to his disappointment, she wasn't picking up her phone.

Jessica, where are you? Please stop crying...

After minutes of trying to contact her, he decided to stop for a while and tried to call one of their close friends. She called all of them but Taeyeon was the only one who managed to answer his call.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Ah, Taeyeon. Do you know where Jessica is? Or has she called in the past hour?" he asked desperately.

"I don't know where she is but she called me a while a go. She said she's driving somewhere"

"What did she say?" he quickly asked

"She told me to look after Erica for a few days. She said she'll be gone for a while. Why? Did something happened?" asked Taeyeon


__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________


"Hi there!" greeted Nicole softly as she sat next to Cherry and the other smiled back. After the scene a while a go, the others left one after the other trying to look for Jessica using their own connections.

 They were the only ones left. Nicole tried to ignore Cherry but due to her personality, she changed her mind and decided to talk to her. She seems so mysterious to her from the day she stepped into their lives until now.

"Did they find her yet?" asked Cherry staring at the sky which was unusually clear that evening.

"Not yet" answered Nicole.

The two watched the sky and were speechless for a few moment until Cherry broke the deafening silence.

"I never thought things would turn out this way. I just want to be here to see him" spoke Cherry as she faced Nicole.

Nicole looked at her and confusion and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

Nicole then faced Cherry and smiled, "I'm a locket, a keeper of secrets"

"You see, when the SHINee sunbaes asked me for help, I happily agreed as long as I am able to see him or talk to him more often. The moment I got accepted as a trainee, I was about to explode in happiness" revealed Cherry

"WHO?! And What? All those being close with Jonghyun was just an act?!" asked Nicole in enthusiasm

"J..Jin..Jink..Jinki-ssi" answered Cherry, a little bit hesitant

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Nicole with a shocked face.

Whoa..hold on..How could that chicken-loving person...Taeyeon, Tiffany and now...HER?! Has the world gone this way? Poor them..And poor Jinki..I'm sure it will be a headache to choose

" He was my school mate since junior high and once a classmate. During one of our vocal classes, our teacher asked us to choose one from our class to dedicate a song for. We were like heaven and earth during those times and I think even now" she said

 "He was popular and I was just an average student. Our classmates keeps on teasing me that no one would dare to dedicate a song for me not even a girl. And I think he heard it. So out of good heart, he surprisingly dedicated his song for me saying, " I dedicate this song to that girl with the long, shiny hair!" while pointing at me" she continued.

"Really?! How come he doesn't recognize you?" asked Nicole wanting to hear more of the story.

"I guess he only recognizes me because of my long hair but now, my hair is short and this way of dressing is not my style" said Cherry sadly.

Nicole paused for a while not knowing what to say to comfort the girl.

I guess she Isn't as bad as I thought

"Well.. What are you planning to do now?"

"I will follow my parents to France. Besides, the only reason I decided to stay was to see him but I have came to realize things. I guess I have really changed a lot that's why he can't recognize me. I will go to France with the hope of finding to true me that I get rid off years ago. Then, maybe if I did then I can finally walk up to him and say, "Do you remember? I was the girl you sang for in eight grade" said Cherry with a smile on her face.

"I think we should go also" suggested Cherry as she stood up

"Then would you mind if I walk with you?" asked Nicole

"Sure but can you wait for a little a bit. I just need to change my clothes" requested Cherry and Nicole simply nodded.

After a few minutes.......

Nicole stared in awe at the girl standing in front of her. The Cherry that she knew was no way the girl smiling at her now. She looks like she came from a makeover.

The body hugging clothes and super short skirts were now changed with an over sized shirt paired with plain black leggings. The red lipstick and excessive make up were now replaced with a slight blush on and a pink lip gloss. She transformed into an innocent lady.

"Is that really you?!" she asked in surprise.

Cherry chuckled and answered, " I told you earlier, those clothes weren't my style"

__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________


Jonghyun dropped his bag on the sand  and looked around the place. It was still the same as it looked back then. The wind, the ocean and the comforting whispers of the wind.

He smiled to himself and took a deep breath admiring the beauty of the place that holds one of the memories he treasured. Then, his phone started ringing.

"Yah! We're supposed to guest on Sukira this evening!" came Onew's authoritative voice

"Sorry, hyung. I kinda forgot" he apologized rubbing his head. " Besides, I think I know where she is" he continued.

"Your lucky we can make up excuses for you. So where is that place you're talking about?" asked Onew who now sounds calmer.

"I'm not sure" smiled Jonghyun and ended the call without another word.

He took his bag and continued walking until the figure of a house he once stayed appeared in front of him. It has been years since he saw it but it was still the same.

I'm not sure but I was hoping you would be here

He dug a key from his pocket and unlocked the front door. He silently went in and as he entered his eyes wandered around the place.

The chairs and tables were covered with white fabrics to keep dust from getting in to it. Although never been used, a single speck of dust wasn't found anywhere since he instructed the housekeeper to maintain.

He wanted the house to keep its beauty. The table covers were regularly washed and changed as well as the bed covers and blankets. He even told them to always put some food in the refrigerator no matter what.

He removed the cover of one of the chairs and put down his bag. He searched for the pictures and they were still there, hanging on the wall. He removed his shoes and started going upstairs.

As he took the last step, he slowly went towards the master's bedroom.

The door was slightly opened?

Hesitant at first but he ignored it and opened the door. There, he was met by a figure sleeping soundly on the bed. Her facial expression looking peaceful with her lips slightly parted.

I was right. You were here, Jessica

Not wanting to disturb her, she slowly climbed on the bed and sat next to Jessica resting his back on the wall as he watched her sleep.Tired from the trip he just had, his eyes felt heavy and he slowly fell asleep.


__________________*.:。✿* JongSica____________________

11/06/11