07.

Treat You Right

 

“Let’s go there,” Ji Yong grins childishly, pointing over to the bright and colorful Ferris wheel before he pulls me over to our destination.  Our date went better than I expected it to be, to be honest, and I’m glad I kept my mouth shut about what happened with him and the girl that broke his heart.

    “But it’s cold,” I whine, looking up at him when we reach the almost-empty Ferris wheel.  Ji Yong pays the ahjussi who is controlling the Ferris wheel before he tugs me up the stairs and towards an empty seat.

    “Don’t worry,” he tells me, sitting next to me before he clasps the seatbelt around us.  “I’ll keep you warm.”

    I swear, this guy has to be the epitome of perfection, or something majorly close to that.  No guy―or person―has ever made me feel this way, and it’s crazy to know that someone has this... power over me.  It’s crazy.

    I blush, smiling, slowly resting my head on his shoulder as the Ferris wheel begins to move.  Ji Yong’s arm wraps around my shoulder and I feel my body temperature rising when he pulls me closer to him.  “I guess it was kind of my fault,” Ji Yong says, and I look up at him.  “Maybe if I hadn’t told her I loved her so soon, she probably wouldn’t have dumped me.” So the girl dumped him because he told her that he loved her?  I’ve never heard of that happening before... maybe that’s why Ji Yong was so heartbroken about it―because it was sudden and uncalled for, most likely.  “But now, I’m glad that she dumped me.”

    I frown, raising my eyebrow.  “Why are you glad that she dumped you?”

    “I wouldn’t have met you if we were still together,” Ji Yong tells me, his infamous boyish grin plastered on his lips and I bite the insides of my cheeks, trying so hard not to smile.  “It’s nice out tonight,” he murmurs, and I sigh.  “What’s wrong?”

     “Nothing,” I shake my head, lying before I realize that I should just tell him the truth.  “Stop… stop making me feel this way,” I mumble, looking straight ahead as the wheel begins to go back up into the sky.

     “What are you talking about?” Ji Yong asks, and I can tell by the tone of his voice that he obviously knows what I’m talking about.

     I move my head away from his shoulder, looking up at him.  “T-this,” I mumble again, much quieter this time.  I think it’s time that I finally tell Ji Yong what’s been going through my mind these past few days.  “You… you make me feel… weird inside.  It wasn’t like this with Junho, and it’s… scary,” I tell him, looking away again when Ji Yong starts to stare at me.  But this time, unlike the many times that I look away when he starts gazing at me, he grabs my chin, turning it in his direction and I gulp.  Oh man, oh man.

     “I… I make you feel weird inside?” Ji Yong asks, raising his eyebrow and I nod my head slowly.  I really wish he would let go of my chin so I can look away from his piercing eyes.  “You’re not the only one.”

     I make him feel weird inside?  “What do you mean?”

     Ji Yong sighs, letting go of my chin.  “Just being with you makes me feel happy.”

     I don’t know what it was that made me do it, but I did it any way... and I probably won't regret it.

     I grab Ji Yong’s face in between my hands softly before I kiss his soft lips slowly.  It isn’t a passionate French kiss; it’s more like an innoncent and sweet kiss that a boy gives to a girl on their first date together.  Ji Yong starts to kiss me back and I feel him smile against my lips when his arms find their way around my waist, pushing me closer to him.  “I like you,” I mumble against his lips and Ji Yong stops, looking at me fully with those brown eyes of his.

     “I like you, too.”


End.

SO CHEESY, OMG.

This is the end guise /sobs, I think this was the right spot for me to end this shortfic (and plus, I was never planning on making this really long c:) SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THANKS TO MY SUBCRIBERS <33

/off to go eat 8D