04.

Treat You Right

I can feel him staring at me with his captivating eyes as I press my lips together nervously.  I’m guessing the fact that I’m wearing a white shirt and it’s soaked is probably the reason for his staring, but I could be wrong.

    His apartment is the ultimate bachelor pad―anything luxurious or expensive-looking can probably be found here in Ji Yong’s apartment.  I slowly walk forward, not wanting to get anything wet with my wet clothing, as I take in his apartment which makes mine seem so small in comparison.  Now I’m kind of embarrassed.  If he were to ever come inside my apartment, I would probably get teased by how small it would be to him.

    “Stop staring,” I mumble sheepishly when I find him gazing at me once again.  It’s not that I don’t like being stared at... it’s just that the way that he stares at me sends tingles and sparks all throughout my body.  It’s starting to scare me―how Ji Yong can make me feel this way without doing anything.

    “I ever told you that you’re beautiful?” he asks me, not even slightly embarrassed that I caught him staring at me twice today.  I think I forgot how to breathe because I end up taking in a deep breath, my body temperature rising and all as I process his words.  Ji Yong’s been making it more evident of how much he likes me, apparently.  I didn’t really believe him when he told me that he likes me, but now, I do.  For him, I’m guessing it was “like at first sight,” or something like that.  It’s still getting through my head though―how a guy like him would find me attractive.

    I gulp, blushing.  “N-no.”

    “You are,” Ji Yong grins, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach exactly like last time.  “You can go take a shower in the bathroom if you want.” Ji Yong tells me, walking away from the hallway by the front door and I nod my head.  “The bathroom’s right next to you,” he yells from the living room and I hurriedly rush into the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I breathe in deeply.  I sigh.  Its official―Ji Yong has sparked some sort of feeling inside me and I don’t think that it’ll be going away any time soon.


“Uh, Ji Yong?” I speak, treading inside the living room where he’s laying down, playing a video game on the PlayStation 3.  He looks up at me, eyes bulging out as he takes in my appearance, causing the familiar red color in my cheeks to appear again.  “It’s sort of big on me right?”

    He pauses his game, shaking his head before he sits up and I notice that he’s changed into a pair of pajama pants and white v-neck.  Even in simple clothes, he can still look amazing as he always does.  “You look good in my clothes.”

    I chuckle.  “So I guess I’m spending the night here?” I ask and he nods his head before I head over to the living room to sit on the couch behind him.  “Oh.”

    “You don’t sound too happy about that,” Ji Yong says, turning his head around with a silly grin on his face.  “What?  You don’t want to have a sleepover with me?” He teases innocently and I shake my head, smiling.

    “I-I mean... isn’t it, I don’t know... kind of weird for me to sleepover here?”

    “I’ll keep my hands to myself.” I chuckle, nodding my head and Ji Yong takes that as the signal to continue playing the game before he pauses it a minute later, turning his head to look at me again.  “Play with me,” Ji Yong reaches over and grabs another remote and hands it to me.

    “But I don’t know how to play,” I admit and he shrugs.

    “Doesn’t matter, I’ll still beat you even if you are a really good player,” Ji Yong smirks and I scowl, sliding off the couch to sit next to him.

    “Let’s start.”

    Ji Yong and I end up playing until I start to feel tired, my eyes trying to close but I fight to stay awake.  I’m so close to beating Ji Yong, I just need a few more seconds and―“Told you I was gonna win!” I exclaim happily, throwing the controller onto the floor and he laughs at me.

    “You’re so cute,” he murmurs before he looks over at the clock.  “Time for bed; I’ll sleep on the couch.”

    I nod my head as I stand up from the floor, heading over to his bedroom before I fall asleep on Ji Yong’s bed that smells exactly like him.


I'm on a roll, guise c:
Is it rushed at the end? I'm not sure.