03.

Treat You Right

“Soyeon!” my assistant exclaims, her cheeks bright pink as she smiles widely, “there’s a hot guy here for you!” she squeals like a fangirl and I frown.  A hot guy?  Here for me?  The only hot guy that I know of is Ji―“He’s waiting for you in your office.”

    I set my camera down, standing up, still frowning as I head over to my office in the other room next to the photo room.  I peek my head in to check who this so called “hot guy” is and sure enough, it is Ji Yong.  I press my lips together as I try to hold back a smile that’s fighting its way to my lips.  Ji Yong has been treating me like I’m the only girl in the world for the past three days and I really love it.  He always ends up making me smile or blush and it feels… good.  It doesn’t matter what he does―Ji Yong always ends up making me feel special all the time.

    “Hey,” I breathe, walking inside my office as I sit down on the edge of my desk.  “What are you doing here?”

    “I wanted to see you,” he tells me, grinning and I look away, hiding the crimson on my cheeks.  “And it’s time for part four of my plan.” Ji Yong adds before he grabs my hand, pulling me off my desk as he leads me outside of my office and towards the front door.

    “Where are we going?” I ask, a little breathless since I really wasn’t expecting him to pull me off my desk so quickly.

    Ji Yong looks over his shoulder, his infamous boyish smile plastered on his face as always, “You’ll see.”


“Wow,” I murmur, amazed by all of the lights in the sky and the water shooting out from the water spouts.  I look over at Ji Yong who is mesmerized by the beautiful scenery too.  I wish I had brought my camera with me―this would’ve been a perfect image to capture.

    “Beautiful, isn’t it?” I hear him ask and I nod my head, agreeing with how beautiful the scenery is.  Getting lost in my thoughts, I don’t notice Ji Yong moving away and going behind me with something in his hands before it’s too late.

    “Ji Yong!” I scream, covering my eyes as the water flows down my body.  I turn around, glaring at him while he laughs at me.  I look over my shoulder, remembering the water that are shooting out from the spouts, before I grin, approaching him slowly with my hands behind my back.  Ji Yong stops laughing, looking at me with curious eyes as he starts to back away from me.

    “H-hey, I was just kidding,” he starts, putting his hands up, backing away as well.  I’m guessing he doesn’t notice how close he is to the water spouts until I push him into the water spouts, him yelping in shock.  “You better run!” Ji Yong yells as I start to run away, giggling like a school girl, but he’s too quick for me and ends up grabbing my waist, pulling me into the water spouts with him.

    “Let go!” I cry, laughing as he spins me around while I still try to wiggle my way out of his grasp, failing miserably.  “It’s freezing!”

    “It’s just water,” Ji Yong laughs, teasing me as he finally lets go of me, letting me run away as he follows me.  I shake my body as I try to get most of the water off of my body.  “You’re so cute,” he comments, chuckling, and I somehow still end up blushing like an idiot.  Like I said before―Ji Yong can always make me blush no matter what.  “C’mon, let’s go to my apartment.”

    My eyes peer up at him as I stop squeezing the water out of my drenched blouse.  Did I hear him correctly?  “Y-you’re apartment?” He nods his head.  “Why?”

    “So we can dry ourselves, of course.”


TY HUNTER MOMENT <3

Waah, I guess these chapters are more like "one-shots" kinda since they're short c: