A new family is added

Life as a teenage mother

-Her cellphone rings-

J: yobeoseyo?

G: Babygirl~ where are you now?

J: Eonni..im at home. wae?

G: Im still at work. Aaaand... as you know my manager, he's lecturing me now since i didnt come to work for a week & im afraid i wont make it for dinner. JR is on his way there, so make him dinner as he's from practice araso?

J: oh? keure?.. Ye eonni~

G: im hanging up now. Bye~

J: araso. annyeong~

*Hmmm...what should i cook* while she was thinking, her phone rings again. She looks at the screen & JR's name is shown.

J: ye JR?

JR: Jiyeon ah, are you at home?

J: wae?

JR: nothing. just asking. i'll be there in 5 minutes so stay in the house araso?

J: ooook.... im not going anywhere JR ah.

JR: araso. i'll be there in 5.

J: ye ye~

*he's acting weird* Jiyeon shakes of the thought & went to the kitchen. While searching for ingredients, her house phone rings.

"AISH! why is everyone calling me today?!" She hissed at herself. She picks up the phone & before she could say 'hello' a familiar husky voice has already spoke.

Y: My lovely wife~ what are you up to?~

J: yah, yongguk, stop calling me that. im not your wife yet.

Y: *yongguk chuckle* but you are gonna be soon. so what are you doing?

J: well, im about to prepare for dinner. Eonni will be home late since she didnt show up for work for a week & now her manager is lecturing her. JR is on his way here to look out for me. What about you?

Y: Mwoh? JR is coming? Aish! if only i dont have an important meeting today, i would have go to you instead.

*Jiyeon giggle knowing that yongguk is jealous*

J: So you not coming after that? im gonna cook your favourite food~ *she teases*

Y: Mwoh?!...aish! yah! dont you dare cook & feed JR my favourite food. Araso araso, i'll come right after im done with the meeting.

J: *jiyeon giggle again* Nae~

Y: ok, i got to go jagiya. I'll call you again soon arachi?

J: Nae~ Annyeong.

"Now back to where i was doing" she puts down the phone & went back to the kitchen. Suddenly the door slung open, "Jiyeon! im here!~" JR voice echoed through the corridor.

"Yah! stop shouting already, what if i gave birth right here due to shock?. Aish!" she shouts from the kitchen.

"Mianhae. So did you cook already?" JR apologized.

"its about done. So what did you do today in school?" Jiyeon asked.

JR went to the kitchen, open up the drawers to where all the snacks are & took one rice crackers "same ol same ol. oh yea, there's this new kid in my club, what's his name....oh yea, Choi Junhong but he prefer to be called Zelo, he was so tall. i think he was 1.8 tall. But he dance so well & i had to pick him."

"Wow, invite him here one day, i want to see him" Jiyeon suggest & passing the food to him.

"What about you? are you at home all the way?" he continues.

"Yea.. i was pissed cause, 1st, eonni called about her work, 2nd, after putting down the phone, not more then 3 seconds, you called & 3rd, after putting down my cellphone, 1 minute later the house phone rings & it was Yongguk. Why is everyone calling me today?" she wave her hand here & there showing the gesture of being annoyed.

JR's face sulken upon hearing yongguk's name "what does he want that yongguk guy?" he ask with a serious voice.

Jiyeon looked at him weirdly "erm, he's my husband-to-be so he have the right to call & check on me? duh~ cant he call?"

JR suddenly gets serious & bombared jiyeon with questions "Are you sure you want to marry him? I can make you happy jiyeon. I can take care of you. Why him?"

"what are you talking about JR?" jiyeon is confused to why JR has suddenly ask her that kind of question. JR sigh & he cant take it anymore, "cant you see im in love with you?!"

Jiyeon eyes grew wider when JR confesses to her. There was an awkward pause. Jiyeon took JR's hands & places it in between her palms & answer him calmly "im sorry JR, you've been with me since childhood, you protected me, you took care of me but i only see you as my bestfriend & a brother. not more then that. im really truly sorry."

Upon hearing her answer, JR knew that  she's gonna reject him, since her heart only has Yongguk. "I knew you gonna say that..." he patted jiyeon's head, "Don't worry, after i have been rejected, im still gonna stick to you like a brother & a bestfriend." he continues with a smile. "Jah, i have to finish the food you make or it will be wasted" he seats down & continue eating.

------------------------------------------

THUD!

JR was washing the dishes when he heard a thud in her room. He rushes in & found jiyeon on the floor crouching while holding her stomach. "JIYEON AH! WHAT HAPPEN?!"

"JR ah......help.....i....think.....its about.....time....." jiyeon answers while trying to endure the pain.

"omg...omg...omg...h..hang in there jiyeon ar, i..i'll call yongguk" JR was panicking & was running around the house not sure what to do in the situation like this. He dialled Yongguk's number on Jiyeon's cellphone "My wife~ he-" before he could continue, JR was shouting on the phone "YAH! EMERGENCY, JIYEON IS IN PAIN! SHE'S ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!"

"MWOH?! WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I'LL BE THERE IN 5!" Yongguk ask panicking.

"HOME!" JR answered & hang up.

JR ran to jiyeon & found her struggling as she was in pain, he went to stay by her side & consoling her "jiyeon ah, hang in there, yongguk is on his way here....you need to be strong arachi, you gonna have a family. You do want that right?" Jiyeon nodded at everything JR says. "breath in & out jiyeon ah" he continues & she did what she was told.

5 minuted later, the door slung open with a bang. "Jiyeon ah!...." Yongguk run to her side "let's bring her to the hospital. you call eonni to meet us there" Yongguk carried jiyeon bridal style, rushing to his car while JR follows from behind dialling G.NA's number.

In the hospital

"DOCTOR! I NEED DOCTOR! MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" Yongguk kicked the door open & was shouting for a doctor, Doctors & nurses came running with a bed "Put her here" Yongguk place jiyeon on the bed & jiyeon was breathing in & out "Jiyeon ah, hang in there. its gonna be alright" Yongguk trys to console her. "Yongguk im scared" Jiyeon says.

"Doctor is it possible for me to be inside with her. Im her husband" Yongguk asked the doctor. The doctor nodded.

They went into the surgery room. "JR, you stay here & wait for noona." Yongguk say. JR nodded his head, speechless & hurting when he saw how much pain Jiyeon is in.

"JR!" G.NA was running towards him "where's jiyeon?" she continues.

"She's inside" JR answered.

"What about yongguk? have you called him?" she ask again.

"He's inside with her. She was scared so yongguk ask permission from the doctor to be with her" JR answered again.

"Keure? ok, we'll just have to wait for the result then" G.NA suggested.

One hour has passed & there's still no news about jiyeon & the baby. Suddenly, a baby's cry was heard through the operation room. G.NA & JR looked at each other & was jumping for joy. G.NA was crying of happiness.

In the operation room

A baby was wailing non-stop when he was out from the mother's womb. Jiyeon was panting from the exhaustion but she was smiling. Finally it was all over & everything is fine now.

Yongguk was carrying the baby & was smiling ear to ear. He was kissing the baby & the little's cheeks. Yongguk looks so happy. Jiyeon smiles when she saw that sight of yongguk. Yongguk went over to Jiyeon to let jiyeon touch her newborn baby.

"Welcome to the world mason ah... im your mommy & he's your daddy. Please grow up to be a healthy boy. Mommy & daddy will take good care of you" Jiyeon was talking to her newborn baby while smiling. Yongguk pecks on her forehead when she was talking to mason.

"Sir, we need to take the baby to the baby section to wash him. we will bring him to you when your wife has settled down in a room & please wait outside while we settle down your wife. we will bring her to the room" one of the nurse says.

"Ah, keure? araso, please be careful" Yongguk answer. He went outside to meet with G.Na & JR. Both of them ran to him "how is she? is the baby fine? is jiyeon fine?" Both ask him at the same time.

Yongguk smile & nodded "Nae, both the baby & the mother is save. They are taking the baby to wash him & they are settling jiyeon down. we will see jiyeon & the baby in her room." G.NA was crying of happiness. JR is too.

------------------------------------------

A knock on Jiyeon's ward room was heard, she look over to see who it is when yongguk's head pops in, followed by JR & G.NA behind him, a smile was plastered on her face, "yongguk, eonni, jr-ah".

"Babygirl~ how are you? are you ok?" her sister ask.

"eh~ eonni, your babygirl is strong, of course im fine" jiyeon asnwered not making her sister worried. "but it really does hurt eonni, especially the stitches down there. how am i suppose gonna have a pleasure time with yongguk again?" Jiyeon pull her sister closer & whispers, making her sister laugh out loud. The boys were confuse at their behaviour. Jiyeon looked at JR who was staring at her. "JR-ah, komawayo. if you were not there, i dont know what will happen to me & my baby" Jiyeon smiles.

JR look at her, "yah! you really scare me back there! you could have call out for me" he answer hiding the fact he's happy that jiyeon is safe & mumbling the last part. But everyone was laughing at his reaction & makes him blush.

Yongguk was seating beside her & was holding her hand ever since he got in. "Have they seen our child?" Jiyeon ask.

"Nope. the nurse will bring him in a while. Our child is adorable. One thing for sure, he got your eyes." Yongguk compliment.

"Of course it is! look at who is his mother" jiyeon hissed playfully.

"Yah, look at the daddy's genes" yongguk answer not wanting to loose. The both of them laughed.

"Aigo aigo, look at them being so lovey dovey. Please stop or i'll cause a scene" G.NA says jealousy.

Everyone was laughing at G.NA's comment when suddenly a knock was heard again, this time, the nurse was carrying mason in her arms. "here you go miss. it's your little boy. if you need me just press the button over there" said the nurse. "Nae~ thank you" jiyeon answer.

"I want to carry him. Aigo~ he is so adorable" said G.NA while carrying mason off from jiyeon's arm. JR was poking mason's cheek "uwah~ he's skin is so smooth".

"So what's his name again?" G.NA ask.

"Mason. Bang Mason" Yongguk replied.


HOW I WISH I WAS THE ONE CARRYING YONGGUK'S CHILD....SIGH~ IN MY DREAMS!

BTW, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN VERY SICK. & IM NOT 'CURED' YET. IM STILL COUGHING & SNIFFING T^T

AND ENJOY!