JR's feeling solved

Life as a teenage mother

As they were having dinner, g.na keep asking about yongguk's family background. As how he told jiyeon about it, he did the same to g.na.  Jiyeon keep exchanging glances with yongguk *i cant believe he's gonna be my husband. The fact that he is the baby's father, but husband?* she smile at her thought.

Yongguk happens to see that "wae? why are you smiling to yourself?"

"a..aniya. i was just thinking about something" she answered & shifted her eyes to jr, who keep staring at yongguk. JR who seats beside her, kicked jr to stop doing that.

"ah, i told my parents about us & the baby. my parents is really about the news & they cant wait to meet you." yongguk say out of the blue.

Jiyeon got chocked hearing about it, "mw...mwoh?! you told your parents?!". Yongguk nodded.

"Eonni! what should i do? im scared" jiyeon whines.

G.NA laugh at her whine but encourage her to go meet her in-laws "well, you should be prepared. lets talk about when you have given birth, arachi?"

Jiyeon nodded her head & gave yongguk a stare cause he was laughing at her being scared. Yongguk clear his throat & continue eating.

After dinner, they chat, laugh & yongguk gets to know g.na is a kind person. She treats jiyeon well like her own daughter. Yongguk also learn about theier parents. JR who was with them earlier had already gone home cause he cant help the feeling of jealousy. G.NA knew about it, so she let him go.

"oh! its already 11pm. i got to go, im having a meeting with a client tomorrow. I'll give you a call." yongguk kisses her forehead

G.NA saw & clear "ehem ehem.... its nice meeting you yongguk. come over again whenever you like it"

"chongmal? i can come whenever i want?... you hear that jiyeon? asa! i will i will. thanks g.na noona. i'll come over again soon. " upon hearing what g.na has told him, he flashes a big smile to jiyeon & jiyeon gave him a ironman face.

"ye ye, get going, your parents will get worried. call me when you reach home" jiyeon patted his back & pushing him to the corridor.

"ye~" he kisses jiyeon's forehead again "bye~ take care my wife" he continues but jiyeon gave him the ironman face.

They said goodbye to each other & g.na kept looking at jiyeon. she could see how happy her little sister is.

-----------------------------------

Its saturday & usually JR will come down to spend time with the sisters. "that's weird, usually he will flung open the door at this time", jiyeon talking to her sister. The clock on the wall shows, 3pm, that's when jr usually comes by. G.NA knowing jr feelings decided to go up instead, but she's not letting jiyeon know.

"jiyeon-ah, im gonna go for a walk for awhile ok?" g.na says

"Ye~, be careful eonni" she answered, not knowing her sisters plan.

G.NA went up to jr's house & was greeted by himself, g.na smiles "lets go for a walk".

"im not in the mood noona" jr replied. "Aish~ accompany me will ya, i cant ask jiyeon" she pulled him out.

It was quiet for atleast 10 minutes, "look, i know whats bothering you. have you forgotten? ive got this so called super powers to read people's mind & heart" she smiled. "i know how you are feeling now, but-" she stopped.

"but what noona?" jr ask.

G.NA looked at him & smile "im gonna say this cause this is what your mind but not your heart tells me"

She breathe in "your mind says, you are gonna confess to jiyeon, today, but your heart says, you love her like a sister & a friend, you love her cause you care for her, after what she's been through, you've been there when im not around. You are being selfish, you dont want her to be someone's else. You just want to keep her, as a sister & make her happy." she stopped & look at him.

"am that right? you just cant let anybody take her when you are afraid she might get hurt again." She continues.

JR look at her "i dont know noona. im.....confuse.....but i cant help feeling jealous when she was smiling when yongguk is around plus when i heard he wanted to make her his wife, i was so worried. & its not like i hate that guy, i could see that he's being sincere about all this. but..." he paused & realized what he was saying.

"maybe you are right, maybe i do love her like my own sister or a friend. Or even like a daughter, like her dad is jealous of a man who loves her daughter. Like a dad is afraid to let his daughter go." he continues.

"there you go! you are not confused anymore. & we solve it!" g.na laughed. "now, jiyeon is worried that you didnt come by, so lets go" she smiled & patted his back.


OK I KNOW ITS SHORT, & I KINDA CHANGE THE PLOT A LIL >.< SO THIS HAS BECOME MORE TO JIYEON'S & YONGGUK'S FANFIC..............................SORRY :(