A talk with eonni

Life as a teenage mother

Jiyeon woke up with a nice smell coming from the kitchen. "eonni? what are you doing?".

"ah jiyeon-ah, good morning! im cooking, WHAT else im doing in the kitchen. aigo~" g.na greeted.

"what are you cooking then?" jiyeon ask curiously.

G.NA didnt reply as she was concentrating on preparing the food & suddenly turn to jiyeon, 'tadah! its chicken soup!"

Jiyeon sniffed to the nice aroma infront of her "mmmmm, this smells nice. lets dig in!...oh btw has jr went off to school?"

G.NA nodded while she was sipping away her soup. She looks at jiyeon & bombared her with the same question she asked before, "so who was that visitor you had when i called?"

Jiyeon had to pause eating to look at her sister with a worried face. With knowing what had happened, g.na gets to the point "the visitor was the baby's father right? his name is Bang Yongguk." jiyeon eyes widened when her sister suddenly says to the point. "i would like to meet him one day. why dont you invite him over" her sister smile at her.

"eonni, how did you know? oh no you dont, u forced jr right?" g.na nodded

"eonni how could you?! i told you i will tell you one day didnt i?" jiyeon gets worked up at her sister actions

"well i had to! you are still under my care! its my job to know every little things about what happens to my babygirl." g.na has a point to that & that makes jiyeon keep quiet, unable to fight back. 

Jiyeon sigh & tells everything to her sister from A to Z about yongguk.

"so he IS the guy who you & the father of the child? you guys accidentally met at the mall & he learned that you are carrying his baby? he's currently has a girlfriend? but he confesses & proposed to you? & he did apologised & you forgave him cause you still have feelings for him? you didnt give him an answer yet cause the thought of him having a girlfriend is stopping you? & you guys went on a date too?" her sister repeats whatever jiyeon told her & jiyeon nodded at everything her sister asked.

G.NA sigh at the thought of how complicated life her sister is living in. with two guys in love with her, of course, jiyeon didnt know about jr's feelings yet.

"eonni, what should i do?" jiyeon ask her sister for advise

"well, like i said, i need to see & get to know this yongguk guy before i can judge him" g.na replied "but! he needs to do something about his girlfriend first BEFORE he could move on with you" she continues.

Jiyeon just nodded to her sister suggestion. "so when can eonni meet him? is today possible? we cant wait you know, you're giving birth soon" g.na ask, straight to the point again.

"EH?! now?!..umm im not sure, he may be working now. wait i'll call him" jiyeon said. She went to her room to take her cellphone, she dialled yongguk's number & with 2 rings he picks it up.

yongguk: oh? i didnt think you would call. *he chuckled*

jiyeon: what is that suppose to mean? or are you waiting for a call from your girlfriend... *she stopped when she realised she actually said that*

yongguk: hahaha. well, did you miss me? that's why you called? *ignoring the part about the girlfriend*

jiyeon: yah~ dont get too carried away. anyway, are you working right now?

yongguk: yes i am. wae?

jiyeon: umm.. eonni is back & i told her everything about us & now she wants to meet you. is it possible for you to come over when you are done with work?

yongguk: oh? you told her everything? that save me from explaining to her. haha.. araso i will come over once im done with work. oh make sure jr is there too, cause it will be easier when its one at a time.

jiyeon: nae~ call me when you are on the way here. i'll cook you something for dinner.

yongguk: asa! alright im hanging up now. bye~

jiyeon: nae~ bye~

She hung up & walks out of her room to the living room to where her sister is, "i called him, he said he'll be here right after he's done with work & he said to make sure jr is here."

G.NA looked puzzled "jr? wae?"

jiyeon gave her sister an iron man face (-.-) "because its easier to say it in one shot. anyway im gonna cook dinner. what shall i cook for him?"

"yaaah~you already sound like you're already his wife, cooking for her husband when he got back from work" her sister .

Jiyeon looked at her sister still giving her the iron man face & g.na laugh, "COOK BLACK PEPPER BEEF!"

"arasooo~ in the meantime, eonni, text jr to come over after school." jiyeon shouts from the kitchen.

"NAEEE~" her sister shouts back in reply.

She went to the kitchen, opens the refrigirator & took out all the ingredients she needed. She starts preparing the ingredients when her eonni came into the kitchen, "do you need my help babygirl?"

"kwenchana. i can manage. you go watch tv. oh have you texted jr?" she reply

"yup. he replied saying, he'll be home in an hour & i told him you are cooking too but he doesnt know that your 'boyfriend' is coming" her sister answer

"he's not my boyfriend eonni. but is the father of this kid. besides, he has a girlfriend. well i dont know if she is really the girlfriend." jiyeon corrected her sister.

"so what you gonna do after the baby is born?" her sister ask

"we'll wait til yongguk comes later" she answered. "araso" her sister pouts.

---------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's cellphone rings~

J: yoboseyo?

Y: hi there my wife *he chuckles* im about to finish work. i'll be there prolly in an hour

J: yah! dont call me that! aigoo~ araso. im hanging up now~

Y: Ye~ bye~

J: bye~

"was that yongguk?" g,na ask

"ye~ he said he'll be here in an hour" jiyeon answered.

Suddenly the door to thier house opens, without looking at the corridor the sisters already knew who it is.

"IM HOOOMME~ omo, i smell something nice" jr keep sniffing & he went straight to the kitchen to see jiyeon preparing dinner.

"oh, welcome home jr." jiyeon greets. "JR AH~WELCOME HOME~" g.na shouted from the living room.

"yah~ why are you cooking so much? are we expecting a visitor?" jr ask jiyeon.

"yup. & i suggest you go home, wash up & get change & come back here. the visitor will be here any minute" jiyeon instruct jr.

"yah! i came here as soon as i finish my school & now i got chase out from you? Noona! i got chase out by jiyeon!" jr walks to the living room & whine

G.NA look at him "i agree with jiyeon. go home, wash up & get change & come back down here. Go go go!" g.na shooed him.

"you sisters are so mean! fine! i'll be back!" jr stomp out of their house. Jiyeon & G.NA laugh.

---------------------------------------------

Whie the sisters were setting up the table, the doorbell rings. Jiyeon look at her sister "that must be yongguk. i'll get it"

Jiyeon opens the door, & there he is, smiling happily like an idiot. *what is he smiling about. he looks like an idiot* jiyeon thought.

"why are you smiling ear to ear? you look like an idiot." jiyeon compliment. but she cant hold her laughter & how happy she was to see yongguk again

G.NA was at the living room when yongguk came in, "ah, you must be G.NA eonni, Annyeonghaseyo, im Bang Yongguk, Jiyeon's husband-to-be & the father of her child" Yongguk intro himself & the way he intro makes g.na laugh.

"yah! what you mean husband-to-be? i have not agreed to it yet. aish" jiyeon smacks yongguk's back.

"hahaha, you are a funny guy yongguk. Ye, im G.NA, jiyeon's sister, have a seat." g.na compliments & invites yongguk to take a seat.

Suddenly the door opens following a loud voice "IM BAAACKK --" jr greets & stop half way when he saw yongguk. he walks to yongguk, stands infront of him & investigate him, "so, you are the visitor we are expecting. you're yongguk? the guy who jiyeon & now decided to take care of jiyeon?"

"YAH! JR! how could you suddenly ask that kind of question?! you go seat beside eonni there!" jiyeon shouted.

Yongguk stands "that's ok jiyeon, i understand why he is mad.. Ye, im Bang Yongguk, the guy who jiyeon, the father of the child & came back to her" yongguk bows 90 degrees.

This is the time for jiyeon to decide. To agree with yongguk's proposal but something is holding her back, the fact that yongguk has a girlfriend. she needs to make things clear with yongguk about uee.

"so, what are you planning to do after the child has been born yongguk-ssi?" g.na question. JR stares at yongguk for answer, yongguk knew that JR hates him, so he needs to be clever with his answer.

Yongguk took a deep breath, kneeled down to g.na & jiyeon was shock at yongguk's doing. "first, i would like to REALLY REALLY apologized over what happen 11 months ago. Second, i cant forget about jiyeon after what i have done, its like she's haunting me, that's when i realized, ive fallen for her. it took me 7 months searching for her, thats because i didnt know she quitted school. I keep blaming myself for that. im willing to take responsibility. I, Bang Yongguk, is asking permission from her sister G.NA, to have jiyeon as my wife. Im willing to throw anything & take care of her & our baby. i really do regret for what ive done, but im also happy that our child brought us together again."

All of them were quiet, even jiyeon. She was looking at her sister all the way, to see if her sister is angry or not. But to her surprise, her sister was smiling.

"Yongguk-ssi, im really greatful that you wanted to take responsibility. i agreed to it, but im not sure about jiyeon." g.na looks at jiyeon, "but there's one thing that makes me, im sure not only me but jiyeon too, questioning to ourselves. You are in a relationship with another women. right yongguk-ssi?" she continues

"you mean Uee, no, she's just a women i dated, im not in a serious relationship with her, she only wants my money, i cant marry a girl who only wants my money, fame & looks." yongguk answered.

"well, if that's the case, alright then" g.na asnwer

"NOONA! HOW CAN YOU TRUST THIS GUY SO EASILY?" jr was fuming mad.

G.NA knowing about jr's feeling about jiyeon just smile at him "i'll talk to you later jr... so jiyeon, is there anything you want to say? eonni agrees."

Jiyeon look at her sister then yongguk then back to her sister "i......agreed. BUT! yongguk, i want you to make things clear between Uee. i dont want her to come & haunt me or anything. i dont want her telling me i stole you away from her. you got that? or else...." yongguk was smiling away & making jiyeon blush.

"or else?" yongguk interrupt

"or else i demand a break off" she said softly.

"what? i cant hear you" yongguk chuckled.

Jiyeon look at him & pouts "aish! lets go eat. this case is settled!"

G.NA saw that jr is not happy about it, "you have to agree to it, do you want jiyeon to suffer? plus i know this yongguk guy. i'll talk to you about it"

JR sigh knowing that G.NA always is right about guys. She has this so called "super power" to see whether this guy is lying or telling the truth.


I'LL STOP RIIIGHT HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE! MY BRAIN JUICE HAS DIED NOW..