An unexpected guest

Life as a teenage mother

The doorbell rings thrice. Unfortunately g.na is taking a nap & left jiyeon alone. She opens the door knowing it was yongguk. How? he has a habit of ringing the doorbell thrice. Instead of greeting him, jiyeon gave him the shut-the--up face, "yah! can you stop pressing it 3 times? once is enough & eonni is taking her nap."

"Good afternoon my wife~" ignoring jiyeons nagging, he greets her with a kiss on her forehead. "im talking to you yongguk" her voice became serious.

"araso...mianhae.." he pouts. "what brings you here?" jiyeon ask while she walks to the kitchen to get yongguk a drink.

"what? i cant see my wife & our baby?" he shot back a question. Jiyeon turn over to her shoulder giving a glare at yongguk..

Yongguk chuckled "get dress.. & go wake g.na eonni up, we're gonna have a family picnic"

Jiyeon face brighten up, its been so long she went to have a family picnic, "jincha?". Yongguk nods. "araso, i'll go wake eonni up, but what about the foods?"

Yongguk smile, "don't worry. ive settled it". "alright, i'll go get dress & wake eonni up" Jiyeon says.

Jiyeon breathe in & shout "EONNI!!! WAKE UP!!!" shaking her shoulder. Her shout could be heard from the living him. Yongguk laughed when he heard it

*is that how she wakes people up?* yongguk talking to himself.

"waee~ let me sleep" g.na says half asleep. "andwaeee, yongguk is bringing us to have a family picnic & he's outside now. Get up & get change eonni!" she asnwered while picking out an outfit.

"why dont you two go...im too lazy & tired~" still half asleep.

"suit yourself" jiyeon stomp out of the bedroom.

"eonni is not going. are we still going?" jiyeon tells yongguk. Looking at her expression, she really wanted to go. "Ye~ now go get dress"

Jiyeon smile widely & walks in to her room again to get dress.

20 minutes later

"yah! why do you need to take that long to get ready?" yongguk got tired waiting.

"its because, firstly, im a girl, secondly, im pregnant, thirdly im very fussy about what im gonna wear" jiyeon answered

Yongguk shakes his head, "psh..women" he says softly. Jiyeon turn to him surprisingly "i heard that"

---------------------------------

"where are we going for a picnic?" jiyeon ask excitedly.

Yongguk smile "Busan".

Jiyeon not belieeving what he just say ask again "where?!"

"Busan" Yongguk answers again while his eyes is on the road. "But i need to make a stop at a store to pick up the foods before we head to busan" he continues.

Jiyeon nods. They reach their destination to the restaurant. "you wait here, i'll be right back". Jiyeon nodded & waited in the car then within 5 minutes yongguk came out with a bag of foods. He puts it in the backseat & starts their journey to busan.

It takes them 1 hour drive & finally reached at the famous beach in busan.

Yongguk puts out a thin mattress for them to seat on. Before jiyeon seats, she breathe in the fresh air of busan's beach. "uwah~ this is so refreshing. Mason-ah, look its the beach. appa brought us here for a picnic. The air is so fresh isnt it?" Jiyeon talking to her bulgy stomach while it.

Yongguk, upon hearing her, smiles, hug her from the back, putting his hand on her stomach, it & talks to mason too "mason-ah, appa cant wait to see you. Appa & eomma will take care of you. Appa will also take cares of eomma since appa has loose eomma once."

Both jiyeon & yongguk laugh at how silly they are. While they were having lunch together, suddenly a female voice was heard calling yongguk's name from behind. They turn to see Uee. Yongguk doesnt seems to be surprised. He knew that she's gonna hunt for him right after he broke off with her.

Uee approach yongguk & hugged him. But yongguk push her hard. Jiyeon was shocked & she looks at Uee with her eyes wide open. Uee was crying begging yongguk not to broke up with her. She didnt realised jiyeon was there.

"Yongguk please! dont leave me, how am i suppose to live if you are not supporting me. I need you yongguk-ah" Uee plead. Suddenly she saw a figure standing beside yongguk & realised it was jiyeon. "Why are you here??" she paused & widen her eyes, "so she's the reason you broke off with me?! yongguk?! how could you?!..Sh..she's pregnant! how can you be with some pregnant women? plus you dumped me for a pregnant women?!. this is unbelievebale!" Uee laughed sarcastically & face jiyeon. "yah...how dare you steal someone's man? cant you find any other man? oh i forgot, you're pregnant, no other man wants a pregnant women. & it doesnt change even though your kid is born-" before she could continue, jiyeon slapped her face hard.

Uee was surprised & she wanted to slap jiyeon too but yongguk caught her wrist & stopped her. "let go of me yongguk! because of this we are like this!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH UEE!" That's the first time yongguk raised his voice & got jiyeon surprise. "WE ARE OVER! NO USE BEGGING ME TO GO BACK WITH YOU!" he continues

"why?!" she questioned. "its because i never did love you in the beginning, i only love jiyeon. Long story short, ive been looking for her before you & i met uee. I never gave up looking for her" Yongguk looked at jiyeon who was standing beside him, dont know what to do in the situation like this. "I've been playing around with girls to forget about her, but i cant. & then you came into the picture. & you never did love me-" before he could continue, he got cut off, "i did love you yongguk!". Yongguk shakes his head "No uee, you loved my money, not me. You're with me because of my money uee. You never did love me". Uee turn quiet since what yongguk said is true.

"You see the reason ive been looking for her is because in the past i did bad things to her. i her. Knowing that she likes me, i took advatage of her. She's a nerd in school" yongguk pause & laugh at the memory of them in school. "After what ive done to her, i cant stop thinking about her. Then i found out that she's pregnant. Yes, she's carrying my child now uee. The first time we met was at the mall-" he was cut off by uee again realising the incident when she first met jiyeon "but you said she was your schoolmate."

Yongguk smile "that's cause i was shocked when i saw her. i dont know what to do & so i into her to you as my classmate" Jiyeon grab yongguk's hand & squeeze. "i really do regret on what i have done to her. I love her uee, from the day i her til now. Ive made up my mind to take responsible & here i am now. That's the reason we need to stop seeing each other uee." he continues.

Uee was quiet. She look at jiyeon but not with a hatred eyes. She approach jiyeon & jiyeon jolted when she raise her hand for a handshake "im sorry i called you a . I didnt know the real reason & i refused to hear when yongguk told me we should stop seeing each other the other day. I admit, i do love his money only. I hope you wont hate me jiiyeon. I promise, i wont come in between you again" she smiles. "I hope you deliver a healthy baby & we could be friends. I need to find a boyfriend soon too. i hate being lonely." both of them laugh. Uee hugged jiyeon & apologise again

"You are forgiven Uee-ssi." Jiyeon smile. "oh & btw, if other of Yongguk's past es haunt you, let me know, i will handle them for you. trust me, they are scary if they found out about this. even when yongguk has cut ties with them, they still go looking for him" uee winks at hiyeon but glares at yongguk.

"ehem..." yongguk clear his throat & look away.

"And you yongguk! better take care of jiyeon! if i ever found out she got haunt, you'll get it" Uee growled at him & makes jiyeon laugh.

"well i got to go & find a new boyfriend. Btw. busan guys are cute, but not rich. Sorry for intruding just like that." she apologise. "oh btw...." she takes out a pen from her pouch & wrote something on jiyeon's palm "that's my number. call me when you need a friend or someone to hang out with" she winks & walks off.

Both yongguk & jiyeon looks at each other & smile "now everything has settled. plus you are there to witness so i wont be in trouble" yongguk says. "She's actually a good kid. although she might seem like a or a , but she doesnt hate people like you who are innocent" he continues.

Jiyeon gave him an ironman face "you sure know alot about her. oh i forgot, she's your ex-girlfriend or should i say ex-lover? or watever."

Yongguk laugh & gave her a kiss on the forehead, her left cheek, right cheek & lastly her lips "you will always be in my heart no matter how many girls i fooled around with." he kissed her again.


AAAAAANNNNNND CUT! Woah, im trying to make Ue the bad here, but i change it. I make jiyeon a new friend! weeeee.