G.NA Eonni is home!

Life as a teenage mother

While Jiyeon was watching tv, suddenly she heard the door opens. *Maybe that's JR* she thought without even looking who is at the door. When suddenly...

"Jiyeon baby~ im hoooome!" g.na shouted stretching out her hand for a hug.

Jiyeon got shocked & quickly look at the door. "EONNI!!" she stand, wanted to run but g.na runs to her instead.

"omg, ive missed you so much babygirl" g.na is a sweet sister. she calls jiyeon, babygirl & sometimes she treat her like her own daughter.

"wow, how come you've gotten so big so fast? i've been away like a week." g.na jiyeon's bulgy tummy.

Jiyeon giggle "that's because i've been eating more then what i've expected eonni. this boy here is a hungry monster"

"so how's work doing?" jiyeon continued.

G.NA throws herself backwards on the sofa & sigh, "like always its tiring. but i had a lot of fun & ive earned more then i expected. so you dont have to worry about money babygirl" her sister smile & her head followed by a hug.

"ani...im just worried about you & your health." jiyeon reply.

"aigo, you dont have to worry about eonni. you should be worrying about yourself more" g.na smiles at her.

"oh yes! i almost forgot, ive got some stuff for mason, you & JR. oh speaking of him, where is he?" g.na walks to the corridor to collect her stuff while asking about JR.

"he'll be here in an hour. He's out with friends" jiyeon shouts from the hallway replying her sister.

G.NA goes back to the hallway dragging two big bags & jiyeon's eyes were wide open when she saw it. "Eonni! what the hell is all of this?!"

"This? this is the stuff i bought while im at the states. its cheap & you know your eonni right, she LOVES to shop." she took out all the stuffs she bought while is still blabbering about ths shopping centre in the states. what surprises jiyeon is that in that two big bags, there's another two more bags in each big bags. Jiyeon's mouth were wide open because of the shock & was speechless. G.NA saw her sister expression & laugh "don't look at me like that. i cant help it".

"here, this is for mason" g.na passes jiyeon a medium bag full of baby stuffs.

"this is for JR~" g.na puts aside another medium bag full of what god knows is inside.

"and TADAH! this is for my babygirl!" she passes another medium bag to jiyeon full of clothes, shoes, bottoms, accessories & even SHOES?!

"EONNI!" jiyeon shouted

"Nae!" g.na replied with a shock

"this is too much! how could you be possibly be buying all this stuff?" jiyeon questioned her sister.

G.NA smiled, "don't worry, some are from my shootings. they wanted to throw it away, so ive decided to take it & give it to you since i know you like those kinds of styles. but i gotta admit those are some y clothes in there."

"are you joking? you want me to wear this? like this?" jiyeon pointing to her tummy.

G.NA burst out laughing "hahaha! no silly! ofcourse not! you gonna wear it AFTER you gave birth"

Jiyeon pouts on her silly questions.



*while they were busy unpacking stuff, sounds of keys trying to open the door*

"oh that must be JR" jiyeon says

"Jiyeon im home~" JR shouts from the corridor & walks into the hallway with eyes wide open

"ige mwoya?!" he shouted from the shock he sees in the living room filled with clothes, bags, shoes, accessories.

"JR yah!" g.na stands & runs to JR for a hug. JR eyes is still wide open from the mess of the living room.

"oh, noona you're back?...Welcome back" JR greets after realising g.na was there.

G.NA pouts "yah. how rude, you just relised im here".

"come come seat with noona here" pulling JR down to seat beside her, "and here, for you~" she passes the big medium bag to JR

"OMG! noona what's all this?! why is it so big?! how the hell did u carry ALL of this?" JR bombared her with questions, still in shock.

"aish this boy, i buy it of course. and i got my ways carrying it" G.NA winks. all JR could do is shook his head disbelief & left him speechless.

G.NA ignores his question & ask him a question instead "so how's everything while im gone? have you been taking good care of my babygirl well?"

Jiyeon kept silent & shoot JR with a glare giving him the message of dont-ever-think-about-telling-eonni-about-yongguk.

JR looks at g.na & smile "Yae, she's been a very good girl while your gone."

"Good! oh! jiyeon, who was that visitor the other day. you said you wanted to tell me right?" g.na shoot her with a sensitive question.

Jiyeon was shocked & couldnt look at JR in the eye because he was giving her a you-mean-yongguk-came-over-before look.

"ah yae, i will tell you later. Now the main thing is, let's get all this stuffs out from our living room & into our closets" Jiyeon anwers without looking into any of their eyes.

They started to clear the things out while jiyeon prepares for dinner. JR stays over cause g.na was making a fuss about it. They ate dinner, chat about g.na's stays in states, talks about JR school life etc.

"im tired, i'll head to bed first" jiyeon break off from the story they were sharing.

"Nae~, sleep well babygirl i will join you in awhile" g.na reply. Jiyeon nod & head to her bedroom.

After hearing jiyeon's door closed, g.na quickly turn to JR & bombared him with questions. "so tell me what really happen?"

JR inhale & took a deep breath before he begins. He starts with when jiyeon was out shopping alone to the day jiyeon when out with a guy name Bang Yongguk. He explains every little details about yongguk & how worried he is when jiyeon went out with yongguk but to his surprise, g.na was not shocked & surprised, instead she smiles. "noona, why are you smiling?" he ask confusingly.

"i know you loved her since childhood days jr, i've been watching over the both of you. You've earn a love rival my dear boy. be prepared. but i need to meet this yongguk guy one day. its getting interesting" g.na pats his back & ruffled his hair & went to head to bed in jiyeon's room.

JR who is shocked at g.na's answer just sat there like a statue.


OK THIS SEEMS LIKE A BORING CHAPTER -.-

BUT G.NA EONNI IS BACK! YAAAAYY!! SEEMS LIKE I'VE BEEN UPDATING ALOT NOW AYE.

p.s. im still thinking about the boys individual plots. sigh~