A Date

Life as a teenage mother

IM AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I WAS IN DEPRESSION FOR ATLEAST 2 WEEKS :(... SO NOW HERE I AM BACK TO WRITING FF. ENJOY! (p.s. sorry if there's spelling mistakes/any mistakes.)


 

Yongguk opens the door to his car for Jiyeon, "oh, i didnt know you drive". Yongguk flash a sweet smile to her & proceed to his seat.

"ready? lets go". Yongguk drove off from her place & into the streets.

"um...where exactly are we going, yongguk?" jiyeon ask curiously.  "are we going some where far?" Yongguk turn to her & gave a smile again.

*what is he, smiling over every question i asked. this is really frustrated*

There was a silent about 15 minutes when yongguk decided to break it off, "are you mad i didnt answer your questions?" he chuckled. Jiyeon didnt even turn to look at him & that shows yongguk a sigh of her being a little angry. Yongguk keep turning to her & chuckles. The traffic lights turns red & yongguk stop his car.

"Jiyeon~" he teased.

She still not turning to him & completely ignore him.

*aigo. look at her. she's cute when she gets a little piss*

Yongguk continues to chuckles & smirk until they reach their destination. Jiyeon was surprise at where she is now. Yongguk stops his car & look at her when suddenly jiyeon turn to yongguk with a shock face. Yongguk smile again "we're here"

Yongguk got out of the car & went over to jiyeon to open the door for her. She got out of the car & before she could ask him another question, yongguk had already warn her not to ask & just follow him. He went into this big yacht like western restaurant & told the person that he had made a reservation. Jiyeon looks around & didnt pay attention to him. Yongguk saw what she was doing & chuckled.

"Here's your table sir, mdm" the waiter pull out jiyeon's chair to let her seat & push it in slowly until she seats down, "call us when you are ready to order" the waiter smile & continues. "Sure" answered yongguk because jiyeon was busy looking around the place when she make an eye contact with yongguk "where the hell are we? isnt this place expensive? are you sure you brought the right girl here?" she bombared yongguk lots of question knowing in mind that yongguk has a girlfriend.

"yah, what do you mean i brought the right girl here? i've prepared this just for you" he said annoyingly.

Afraid that things might go wrong, jiyeon didnt mention or ask anything about Uee, his girlfriend & gave him a *are you sure stare*, "you cheeky man. araso.." Jiyeon took the menu first & look at the menu when she say that not looking at yongguk's eye.

"lets choose what we want to eat" yongguk took the menu to look through when suddenly jiyeon closes the menu.

"oh? you're done?"

Jiyeon look at yongguk & smile "since we are here does that mean i can choose anything i want to eat?"

Yongguk nodded "Anything you want my wife"

"Yah! dont call me that" Jiyeon denied but blush because she likes it. "Ok then, i would like to have chili crab, lobster & black pepper prawn" Jiyeon bluntly says.

She can see yongguk's wide eyes looking at her "whaaaaat? im pregnant remmeber, i need to eat a lot & im craving it now. you dont want our baby to  starve to death do you?" she says teasing him in a cute tone.

Yongguk gave her a glare & gives up "araso araso, eat as much as you want & grow fat & i will divorce you after that cause you will turn ugly"

"Yah! Yongguk! how dare you!" she hissed.

"hahahaha! araso araso, i was just joking" Yongguk calls for the waiter.

"Yes, sir?" the waiter ask. "I would like to take orders" Yongguk reply.

"Certainly sir, what would you like?" the waiter answeres politely.

"I would like to have  lobster & black pepper prawn, chicken soup, & kimchi. for the drinks i would like to have a red wine & a coke for my wife." Yonggyk ordered.

The waiter writes down the orders "is that all sir?"

"that is all for now. thx" yongguk smile & the waiter walk off.

Jiyeon is still suspicious about yongguk. Yongguk knew that she wanted to ask him a question, so he look at her & smile "what is it that you want to ask?"

Wihtout any hesitation, Jiyeon bombared him a question "What are you working as? this is really an expensive place. plus you have a car. arent you attending school?"

Yongguk smile "Im working part time right now with my dad in his company. i'm helping him since he is short of manpower & he pays me good amount. so why not i give it a try"

"what kind of job is that? what kind of company your dad owns?" another question. Jiyeon realized that she doesnt know anything about him.

Yongguk smile & explains to jiyeon about his family background. He's dad is a CEO of a shopping mall at Seoul City, his mother is a CEO of a branded company called Louis Vuitton & his sister is a model for Jeremy Scott's piece. Jiyeon was shocked & were wide open. Yongguk just laughed at her "Yah, are you planning to let a fly, flying into your mouth?". Jiyeon snap out & close "im speechless."

Before she could continue, the waiter interrupted them with the food in his tray "Sir, mdm, your food is ready to be served" the waiter places the food on the table followed by their drinks "and here's your drinks, red wine for the sir & coke for the mdm. if you need anything, please call me. enjoy your food" the waiter smiled, bowed & walks away.

Continued from where they were interrupted, yongguk ask about her family backkground. Jiyeon sigh but she still talks about her background. "My family consists of 4 members, appa, eomma, eonni & myself. Both my parents had left me & eonni living in this world. Eonni work as a model too, but im not sure for which brands. She's barely at home due to her work. Most of the time she would fly off to other countries for her jobs. and then, there's JR, my childhood friend. he did took care of me since young, so im not bit least lonely." she paused & look at yongguk. Yongguk, showing a bit of jealousy makes jiyeon giggle. "enough of my story, we'll continue next time. lets dig in, im starving!"

Yongguk look at her & thought to himself *i had no idea she's been living in a difficult life. , why must i make her life more miserable. i should take responsibilty. that's it yonnguk, TAKE RESPONSIBILTY*

"mmmm! this is delicious!" she said while munching away with a smile to yongguk. Yongguk just smile at her & continue eating.

Suddenly jiyeon's phone rings

J: yoboseyo?

JR: why arent you at home, AGAIN?

J: oh JR. im outside with yongguk, we're having a dinner *while munching*

JR: mwoh? Yongguk? the guy who you?

J: mhm. but dont worry he's not the same guy as before... (before she could continue, she got interrupted by JR)

JR: YAH! micheoso?! helloooo...he's the guy who you...ring a bell?! why are you with him? yah..yah.. where are you now, i'll come & fetch you.

*before jiyeon could answer him, yongguk snatched her phone from her cause he could hear everything what JR said*

Y: JR-ssi, its me yongguk. i know i used to be a bad guy, but fret not, im gonna take care of her. isnt it fair enough when the father of the child she's carrying is taken care of by himself? so, dont worry JR-ssi, i will take care of her from now on, i will go over to her house, talk to you & her sister. i'll send her home after she's done eating. Goodbye~

JR: YAH!!

Yongguk hung up the phone before JR could finish talking. "now you dont have to worry to about him" yongguk smiles.

Upon hearing the conversation between yongguk & JR, jiyeon laughed & surprised yongguk "why are you laughing?"

"aniya...its just that i can imagine how angry JR is now. with you telling him off with a cool tone & him shouting like a mad boy" jiyeon chuckled.

They continue eating. Its 10.30pm & its time for jiyeon to be home cause its bad for pregos to be out so late.

"are you done? kaja..we're going home. its not good for you to be out so late" yongguk decides.

While yongguk was driving, he turns to jiyeon to take a peek but found her sleeping. Yongguk touch her cheek softly & smiles.

"Jiyeon~ we're here. let's get you inside" yongguk wakes her up . "oh, we're home" she answered with half asleep tone.

"well, i'll be seeing you around then" he kisses her forehead.

"nae~ now, get going" jiyeon smiles.

"andwae, you go first, i'll wait for you to get inside & be safe & i'll go" yongguk smiles back.

"araso.. good night yongguk" she waved at him & before she could turn around yongguk took her hand & kisses her hand, then her forehead & down to her lips.

Jiyeon was surprised at first but she was enjoying it too. they break apart & smile. "i'll be going in now. annyeong" she waved again.

Yongguk nodded & waved back & waited til she's out of his sight & drove off.


HOOOOWWW WAAAASSS IIIITTTTT??

ONCE AGAIN IM SOOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATE LIKE SO LONG.... & this chapter is kinda boring :(. im sowie.

PLS PLS PLS FORGIVE MEH! D:

oh & btw, im planning to write another BAP fanfics (one after another without finishing one of it -.-). but this time its a story about each of them. Meaning, each of them will get to be the main character! YAAAAAY! (ok shut up)

i've started with yongguk, who will be next? hmmmm.. i need to squeeze my brain juices out thinking about a new plot for each member. (aigoooo)