8 Months

Life as a teenage mother

16 April 2012, Monday, 7.30pm

Its the 8th month of jiyeon's pregnancy. She has been feeling more & more tired, sleepy & hungry each day. She crave for foods that are difficult to get. She had to trouble her childhood friend, JR to buy the foods she craved.

[the doorbell rang]

Jiyeon hurriedly walk to the security system located at the living room to see who is at the door. She sees JR & opened the door.

"mianhe JR. i had to trouble you to get me foods i really want to eat" she says in an apologetic tone.

"don't' mention it. i promised your sister that i will take care of you while she's not here. besides, it's not like i've never took care of you before. Remember when we were kids & you got a terrible high fever? Remember when you got bullied by the kids? Remember when your parents were not here anymore & you cried non-stop? Who took care of you?." JR questioned her. She looked at him & smiled "its you, JR. Jincha komawayeo. i dont know what i will do if you were not there for me". "That's right, you ought to thank me" JR said jokingly & she smiled.

"so what happen in school today?" she asked. JR have always been updating her on what happens in school & he's been teaching her on lessons she have missed.

"the usual. Kang sonsaengnim always target me" JR sulked. "that's because of your hair, you idiot" jiyeon scolded while pulling his hair. "Ouch! that hurts jiyeon!" JR shouted. JR tried to attack her but she got away. While she runs around the house, she nearly trip & JR caught her just in time, "jiyeon! be careful". Jiyeon was shocked & was blinking blankly. "Aish....what will happen if i didnt catch you on time?! My heart skip a beat for awhile there!!" JR shouted at her. Jiyeon look at JR with her shocked expression, "komawo JR, mianhe." she touches her belly & apologise to her baby "mianhe my child, mommy is so careless"

"Omo!" she shouted. JR got shocked & start to panic "what happen?! are you gonna give birth now?! did your waterbag break?!"

Jiyeon look at him & laugh "you sounded like a husband who is panic when his wife is about to give birth" she continues laughing & JR were pouting. "dont worry, its not due yet. its because the baby kicked me when i apologise. He responded to me" jiyeon ruffled JR's hair. "Aish! dont make me worry!" Jiyeon laugh again. "Besides im fine with being the father of your kid" JR mumbles to himself but jiyeon nearly heard him, "Mworago? what did you say?"

"A..aniya..nothing. im just talking to myself" JR smiled. Jiyeon looked at him suspiciously "aigooo this kid, always talking to himself when i didnt hear him."

Suddenly  the phone rang... "i'll get that" says jiyeon... 

Jiyeon: yoboseyo?

G.NA: jiyeon ah~

Jiyeon: oh, eonni. wae? what's up?

G.NA: is JR there?

Jiyeon: yup. waeyo?

G.NA: put him on the phone. i need to talk to him

Jiyeon: ok, hold on

Jiyeon turn to look at JR who is enjoying eating chips while watching tv "yah, JR, eonni wants to talk to you". JR took the phone from jiyeon & answers

JR: ye noona?

G.NA; JR yah~ i need a favour. i'm not able to come home today & tomorrow due to my shooting. could you take care of jiyeon again for me?

JR: araso noona, dont worry, you can tell me when you are home or not & i'll automatically take care of her. you can count on me.

G.NA: aigooo you are such a good guy. how i wish you're her husband. hahaha. anyway, i've got to go now, oh wait put jiyeon on the phone.

JR: Nae, hold on

"jiyeon, noona wants to talk to you" JR pass the phone to her

Jiyeon: nae eonni?

G.NA: jiyeon ar~ you take care arachi? eonni wont be home for 2 days since my shooting is delayed.

Jiyeon: again? araso. dont worry eonni, JR is always here with me

G.NA: nae nae.i go to go now, saranghae. bye~

Jiyeon:yeee eonni. bye~

"Aigoo, eonni is always like this" jiyeon sigh. "dont sigh, she's earning for the living ". Jiyeon looked at JR giving him the ironman face (-_-)

"what? im stating the fact" he answered to defend himself.

Its already 10.50pm & jiyeon is getting sleepy. They are at the living room watching their favourite drama when suddenly jiyeon fell asleep. JR notice that jiyeon has fallen asleep & decided to carry her to her bedroom even though she's extra heavy now that sh'e prenant. JR can't possibly let a pregnant girl sleeps outside. And so JR move back to the living room to switch off all the lights & the television & head to the room beside jiyeon's.


How's my first chapter so far? >.< i've decided to change 'you' to jiyeon.

Yongguk will appear in th next chapter! Yay! here is the summary for the nxt chapter:

Yongguk cant forget about jiyeon after what he had done to her. He's been trying to forget about her for the past 6 1/2 months. He learned that she's no longer in the school & trying to look for her by asking around. Seems like the whole school doesnt know about her quitting school. He's trying hard to look for her but to no avail. He then decided to ask the teachers. And so the teachers told him everything. He ask the teacher for jiyeon's address too. What will happen when the two meets?