Chapter 10

Good Boy, Bad Boy

 

 

The next day, Taemin was relaxing, happy that there was no school so he sat and watched a T.V show. He was relaxing when something tapped on his balcony window. He looked out confused, he didn’t see anyone though so he shrugged and turned however it happened again. This time Taemin went outside on the balcony and looked around. His balcony leads out to a trail that was behind the school. He looked down and his eyes widened there on the trail smiling, was Key. Taemin gasped and ran out of his dorm and to the trail; his legs went as fast as they could. When he arrived, he saw the younger standing there. Taemin’s tears were released as he ran into Key’s open arms. “Hyung.” Taemin whimpered. Key lifted the younger’s chin and kissed him. They both sighed into the much needed, and desired, kiss. Tongues reunited in the older boy’s cavern. Taemin kept his arms circled around Key’s neck, holding on tightly afraid to let go. Key’s hands rubbed loving circles around the younger’s back holding on just as tightly. They broke the kiss when their lungs burned for oxygen. Looking at each other, Taemin’s tears flew down his face. Key smiled sweetly “hey, I didn’t come back to make you cry.” Taemin punched the older playfully “pabo! I….I-I love you. I thought you left because of me.” This time, Key pulled the younger in for a loving embrace before saying, “you’re the pabo for even thinking that.” The two stayed like that enjoying the others warmth, knowing full well that they were together for the long run.

 

 

 

≠≠≠≠≠≠

                                                                                                  

 

Later that day, Key went to the principal’s office to go and make sure that he received the transfer paper work while Taemin was at the dorm making food. He wasn’t the best cook but, it was decent. When the older came back he saw the younger trying so hard to peel a potato. Key smiled and walked up behind the younger, “yah, relax you’re going to cut yourself if your this tense when peeling something.” He took Taemin’s hands and guided them and showed him how much easier to peel the potato. The two got the table set and after a few minuets everything was ready and they sat down to eat. The two had a romantic dinner at home and then the two watched a movie but, they only saw the beginning portion, the rest of the time they exchanged small pecks and kisses, loving touches and even some teasing touches. When they went to bed, Taemin crawled under the covers of Key’s bed and waited for the older to join him. When he did, they shared a good night kiss and made themselves comfortable in each others embrace.

 

End

 




 

 

 

Well that's it! 

I hope you guys enjoyed it! 

Now time to finish the others and move on to the new stuff!