We're the same.

My Joker

 

◘ My Joker


Junhyung


Kim HyunA was indeed a queen..

After one hour of driving, we had already arrived to the Ramyun shop, and her mood wasn’t looking any better, “Order anything you want.”, I said after gently making her sit, she gave me a weak smile, I could sense how awkward she was feeling around me.  It didn’t look like she was going to order any soon, she was holding the menu with her tiny hands distractedly fixing the floor. “Kim HyunA-ssi.”, I said, trying to bring her back to reality, “Mmm..?”,  she responded weakly lifting her head up a few seconds after I called her name out. “ Do you want me to order for you.. ?”, I asked, stealing the menu from her hands. “Let’s see.. Is there any magic food that can make you smile..?”, she was just looking at me with a plain expression, “It’s fine, I’m not hungry..”, she said with a broken tone, “Ahjussi!”, I waved my hand calling the waiter, acting as if I didn’t hear her. “Can you get us two servings of eye ribs,  dubu stew, mixed rice, seaweed jiggae, and side dishes please?”, I could see her shaking her head in disapproval, it was cute. “Junhyung-ssi..”, she said, my body froze as I heard her saying my name, I could feel the heat coming up to my cheeks ,it was the first time. “Mmm?”, I shyly responded, she was about to tell me something, when my ringtone interrupted her. I took my phone out to check who it was.

Incoming call

Goo Hara

Answer | Decline

 

‘Her again..?’, I thought, biting my bottom lip, I looked at Kim HyunA’s clueless face, and just ignored the call putting my phone back in my pocket, but that girl kept calling over and over. “Aren’t you answering..?”, HyunA asked me with a curious tone, “It seems important..”, she continued. I took my phone out again and looked at the incoming call “Important..”, I whispered, getting up from the table and sighing deeply, continuing my way to the outside.

“Yes Hara.”

“Oppa!!”

“Yes?”

“Where are you now? I’ve been calling you for ages”

“I’m.. I’m at the studio.”

“Oh.. are you busy?”

“Yes.”

“Oppaaaaaaaaaa can I join you?? We can have a meal together!!!”

“I already ate, and I don’t think I can spare time for you Hara, I’m busy.”

“Pfftsh, you’re always busy, Oppa why are you like this to me...?”

“Hara, I’m just busy, just find something else to do.. I’m sorry.”

I hung up.

As I went back to the table, Kim HyunA was gone, ‘Did she run away again..?’, I wondered. I went back outside looking for her, she couldn’t be found anywhere, I sat back in the table, and noticed that our food was served.. It wasn’t even touched, “She didn’t eat anything..”, I whispered scratching my head in disappointment ‘Does she hate me..? Am I really that scary..?’, I was deeply thinking about the possible reasons why Kim HyunA would always disappear. Until a husky voice snapped me out of my thoughts “Oh, you’re back?”, her slim silhouette was in front of me with her hands crossed, “What are you thinking about..?”, she asked. A feeling of relief invaded me, I stood up and went closer to her, “So.. you didn’t run away..?”, she smiled.. and for the first time she smiled with her eyes, she was beautiful. “Run away..? From what? I just went to the restroom..”, she was looking at me with a smiling face, she was holding her laugh, I realized how stupid I was looking, ‘Ugh, how embarrassing..’, I thought, going back to my seat, my cheeks became red, I was biting my lips again in embarrassment, HyunA was there, in front of me smiling as she was watching me as I was hopelessly trying to escape from the embarrassment. “Should we start eating..?” , I asked. She smiled and pouted, she was so cute.. I was eating my tofu stew, when I noticed she was just playing with her chopsticks plainly looking at her rice, “Eat.”, I said. She lift her head up and looked at me with those round eyes, “Eh?”, she didn’t look like she was going to eat anytime soon, so I moved my chair next to hers, and took a bowl of mixed rice, “Open your mouth.”, I said holding a spoon full of rice and pointing it in front of her lips, she was fixing me with a hopeless expression, when finally she started slowly opening and eating from the spoon, I was constantly stuffing with food, she looked weak and her stomach was literally screaming for help, Kim HyunA was like a little child who needed to be taken care of .. And at that moment, I was ready to do anything to take care of her.

 

◘ My Joker


HyunA


Yong Junhyung made my heart sink…

After Yong Junhyung made me eat a surprisingly huge amount of food, he took me back to his car, he said we were going somewhere, but I didn’t know where. I was just sitting in the car trying to figure out where he was taking me.

“Here we are.”, he said. I didn’t realize I had slept for almost 15 minutes, until his voice woke me up from my empty dreams, I scratched my red eyes, and slowly.. I looked through the window.. it was beautiful.. so beautiful that my eyes couldn’t even blink, my mouth was wide open at the sight of this mesmerizing place. Yong Junhyung held me from my wrist and took me out of the car, this fresh air.. this scent.. It felt like heaven, my body was unconsciously following Yong Junhyung as he was taking me inside of this paradisiac place, until I found myself sitting on the soft green grass, I was inhaling the fresh oxygen closing my eyes, my hands were caressing the silky grass, it felt so good. “So.. Do you like it?”, he asked. I looked at him and nodded in response, Yong Junhyung was smiling with his eyes closed as he was breathing the fresh air, I couldn’t help but look at him, no matter how beautiful that place was, my eyes were only staring at him.. His face was so perfectly drawn, ‘He isn’t that cold after all..’, I thought. He seemed to be really enjoying being here, “Do you.. Do you like this place that much?”, I asked.  He turned to fix me, as his eyes met mine, I could sense my body stiffing up, I gulped. “I love this place.”, he answered, fixing me straight through the eyes with a smile, my heart was beating really fast, I smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes of silence, the sun had already started to set, the sky went from a clear blue to a peach color, it was beautiful. Yong Junhyung was enjoying the sunset, when he spoke up, “You know Kim HyunA..  we’re the same.”, I turned to him, he was still fixing the sun, “What do you mean the same?”, I asked, turning my face to fix the sun as well, “We both failed once.. We.. We both have no family..”, he said, then looked at me and continued, “You know, why I always come here..? It’s because no one knows about this place, I feel that it’s the only thing that I have, I feel that it was made for me.”, my fingers came closer together, and my relaxed hand turned into a fist, his voice was so deep.. The look in his eyes was so sincere, Yong Junhyung was hurt just like me, he didn’t even know who I was, but instead of thinking about himself, he helped me.. twice, he even brought me to the place no one knows about.. I was grateful, but I didn’t know how to express my thankfulness, I just smiled. “Kim Hyuna-ssi.. I want to share this place with you.”, he said. My eyes grew bigger as I heard him, my heart was beating, and my fist was becoming tighter, I was staring at him, clueless. I looked up to the sky, only to realize that the sun had already set and that the atmosphere was becoming darker, “I think we should get going..”, I said. He just nodded, and helped me get up from the grass. I was thankful to him.

 

◘ My Joker


Hara


I was sitting with my group members chit-chatting in the living room, when we noticed Nicole was busy texting someone, she doesn’t usually text anyone, “Who the hell are you talking to eonnie?”, asked Jiyoung. “Eh..? Aaah.. It’s just Dongwoon Oppa.”, answered Nicole. Dongwoon was like a brother to her, so it wasn’t anything suspicious. I lost track of the conversation when I started thinking about my phone call with Junhyung earlier, ‘Why is he so cold to me?’, I wondered. ‘I need to talk to him.’, “Ya! Nicole.”, I said.  Nicole looked at me with an annoyed face, “What again Hara unnie??, I sighed, and snatched her phone from her hands, “Give me that phone!”, I opened Nicole’s Kakaotalk account and started writing a message. “At least ask politely.. pff..”, complained Nicole.

To: Son Dongwoon

_911007 : Tell me Dongwoon Oppa, is Junhyung Oppa in the studio?

From: Son Dongwoon

beastdw : No, he went out early in the morning and still didn’t come back.. why are you asking?

To: Son Dongwoon

_911007 : Aaah ok.. Oh nothing, It’s just that Hara unnie still didn’t come back to the dorms, so I was wondering if they were together keke ^___^

From : Son Dongwoon

beastdw : I see.. kekeke, you’re worrying about your unnie, how cute ^^, He didn’t mention going out with Hara noona though.. They must have met in secret kekekeke ^^

‘I knew it, he lied to me.’, I thought. I quickly went up to my room, took my purse, and went down to the garage. “He’s busy he said.. huh!”,I whispered as I entered my car slamming the door.

I finally arrived to Cube entertainment’s building, after driving as fast as I could, the sun was already setting, I was determined to stay there until he comes back, ‘We’ll see Yong Junhyung.. We’ll see.’, after about an hour of waiting, I noticed a black car similar to Junhyung’s coming closer, I was trying to hopelessly check if it’s him or not, I became sure it was him only when his car stopped next to the building.. ‘There you are.’.  I put my hands on my car door to open it, I lift my head up to keep my eyes on Junhyung.. When I noticed something strange.. He wasn’t alone.

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Hey there guys, I'm really sorry for the late update, I had already written over 9 chapters but I lost them due to a problem that occured in my laptop, so I had to write everything all over again, and I got pretty lazy.. I'm very busy with school and stuff too..

If you noticed, I changed my way of writing, and stuff.. Don't hesitate to tell me if you don't like anything.

AAAAAND, I don't know what I'm doing with the next stuff in the story.. so If you have any suggestions.. tell me.. JunAh or JunHara, or JoonAh.. ( And other couples coming soon .. ) , what do you think? :p