Saving me.

My Joker

◘ My Joker


HyunA


It had already been 4 hours since we've been driving , My father got quite exhausted , and my Mother who couldn't realy stand traveling by car lowered her seat and layed down for a while, I put my arms around her and dissed my head under her pillow, Just before I sank into deep sleep , when suddenly I heard : “BOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM”  The sound exploaded like Thunder on stormy days .. Shaking  up the whole ground .
“MOOOOOM! DAAAAAAAAAD! WAKE UP I'M BEGGING YOU !” I hopelessly screamed , Sobbing , and shaking their inanimate dead bodies all covered up with heavy blood . “We're sincerly sorry young lady , There was nothing else we could do .. Her Seat.. “ Said the fireman who rescued me , “Her seat Saved you ..” .I just stood there, Staring at him without getting  anything, My vision being blurred by tears .. Bloody tears .


  
 

FLASHBACK 

 
“Mom! Get up! You're stamping on my feet!”  I told her ,  Hoping she'd put her seat up , which didn't move one inch .
 
“Oh listen, Don't be too spoiled , I'm tired..”  She said, slowly closing her eyelids
 
“Don't get too worked up mom, I'm just kidding .. Anyways, when we get there, You're making me the pancakes I love , I'm craving them”
 
“I see you're excited , huh ? You miss the girls, don't you?” She asked
 
“Of course I do, and I can't wait to start preparing for our next album ..” I said , Then jumped on her and hugged her tightly from the
back , and Continued “I realy feel happy, I've got a lovely family, and I'm living my long life dream with the Wonder Girls, The most amazing girls in the whole universe, I can't ask for more ...”
 
She just held my hands, brought them to her chest, and told me with that warm voice of hers “Since you're happy, I can't ask for more either, It's enough for me to see your smile HyunA ..”
 
I smiled, got back to my seat, and teased my dad “Why are you so quiet? Did someone die? I know you love me, you don't have to act so cold, you don't look cool..”
 
He was carefuly driving, so he just faced front, and said “It's crazy how you sound exactly like your mom, Ugh .. I'm going crazy wih you too.”
 
“But.. But.. You love me , Don't deny it !”

 
He just looked at me from the from the rear-mirror and did his aegyo face that scares me , He at aegyo .

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 
 

“MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! DAAAAAAAD!” I cried, “Don't leave me alone ! You CAN'T leave me alone !”

 
“We love you HyunA.. And we'll always be proud of you ..” They whispered alltogether , Slowly  Disapearing from my vision field .
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
 
“HyunA!! HyunA!! Wake-up! I think you're having another nightmare again ..” Said Joon wiping my unstoppable tears ..
 


 
“I'm .. I'm sorry, I woke you up again, You don't get enough sleep because of me.. You can't even rehearse in peace anymore..” I cried, bringing both my hands to my face.
 
“Don't say that anymore, I promised to protect you .. Remember?” He said , holding me tightly in his arms .
 
Even though I got over my mental disorder, these frightening visions still came to me, I guess I couldn't get over their loss completely, the doctor said it was normal, and that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't completely forget about the accident, But the visions I used to get, weren't only mere visions, they felt real, I could feel their touch, I could hear their voices.. I could see them.. If it wasn't for Joon, I think I might have become insane at the very thought of the car crash..
 
I reviewed the day of the car accident in my head, It was the day when I met Joon for the first time :
 “Miss Kim, What are you doing in the hallway?” The Doctor clearly told you not to leave the room, Said the nurse, Taking me back to my room, When suddenly someone blocked her way, I slowly lifted my head, when suddenly , My eyes met a tall brown haired guy , with a deep glance, He looked like a greek god .



 


“It's fine, It's not as if she just got out from intensive care” He said , pulling my arm.
 
“Mr Lee Joon, You can't.. !” She stammered in a fake authoritarian tone .
 
“Try to stop me He dared her” , Taking me to his room.
 
He grabbed me slowly, and made me lay down on the couch in front of the bed, where a bunch of guys were sitting.
 
“Mamma mia , Who is this pretty girl?” Asked one of the guys “Hmm.. Present her to us”
 
“Mir, leave her alone , and stop it with that accent, you sound like a typical looser” Said joon coldly .
 
“WOWOWOW, Calm down dude, I was just trying to boost up the mood, you scared her, take a look at how blade she looks .. Almost a zombie.”
 
Joon was the only person I had at the time, he was in the Hospital since he had to undergo leg surgery , because he hurt his leg while practicing dance, I felt closer to him than to the others who were in the hospital since we shared the same interests .. the same dream ,he was the one holding me when I used to get horrifiying visions while sleeping, he was the one wiping my tears away each time I thought of the car crash, also because Sunye, Sohee , Yenny and Sunmi were in the states preparing for their American debut , so he filled up for their absence , I won't deny it, jealousy was eating me up inside, but I was happy for them, they worked day and night for it , I was realy proud as a former Wonder Girl .
 
After I got over my agoraphobia and my anxiety disorder, I had to spend 2 extra months in the hospital for my abdominal wound to heal, Joon was leaving the hospital during the same period as I were, so we used to sneak out from our rooms and go to the yard to rehearse , we've had decided to pursue our dream together and audition for an entertainment company, hand in hand, we practiced day and night, even after getting caught by the nurses , we woke up the day after, and got caught again, Joon and I had this passion for dance that made us jump around and do flip-ups even with an injured leg, and an abdominal wound, but still be the happiest ever .
 
     


After passing the auditions, we successfully got accepted in 3 companies, which made us hesitate which one to join.. They were all highly reputated and were behind the success of many famous artists and Idols, Though, the methods were different, they were all as tempting .. Choosing between them was even harder than getting accepted, We were lost.. But After days and days of deep thought , we finally decided which one to join .. The beginning of my life-drama, Cube Entertainment .