Don't cry.

My Joker

◘ My Joker


HyunA


“Hyunie~ Wake up!”

I woke up, I could smell different kinds of food, opening slowly my eyes, only to find Joon in front of me holding a whole bunch of cakes. I searched for my phone and looked at the time, it was already 7AM, I was late.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD!”, I screamed, while jumping out of bed and wearing my coat and my boots real quick, and heading to the door.
 
“YA~ Where are you going at such an early hour?”, asked Joon , whith a priceless surprised face.
 
“I'll tell you later”
 
“But.. eat something before you go!”
, he remarked.
 

“Later.” I said, leaving the door wide open behind me, I couldn't believe I was late on such a day, 'Forgive me..' , I thought.

◘ My Joker


Junhyung



“I'm sorry mom..”, I whispered, “I'm not good enough to be your son.”
 
I was calmly laying down next to my late mother's grave, when I heard footsteps behind. 'Weird.. I thought I was alone here.', I ignored the footsteps, and stayed there for a few minutes staring at the blue pure sky, there were no clouds that day, the sound of the birds distracted me, it felt great, each time I had my moment with my mother I felt purified, I was distracted by the melody of the birds ,until I heard a sobbing sound coming from the other side of the cemetery. I immediately stood up, only to find a girl on her knees.
 

 

“Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me.” , she said.
 
I closely approached her, her hands were on the floor, she was snatching the grass with her fingertips, she seemed nervous, she looked familiar. 'Is that her?', I wondered. I could recognize that long hair of hers, my suspicion was made true, when she noticed my presence and looked at me. Her eyes.. Her eyes were swollen, tears were running down her heart shaped face, she was biting her lips, hoping it would stop her tears from falling. My heart sank in sadness as I saw those beautiful eyes of hers crying. I carefully put my right hand on her shoulders, and whispered.
 
“Kwaenchannha.. Da kwaenchannha.. Uljima.”

 
She suddenly stopped sobbing, a silence invaded the whole cemetery, only the sound of the wind could be heard, even the birds stopped singing. The look she was giving me was so powerful. She looked like a child, a weak child, whose candy got stolen, and who couldn't stand the bitter taste in . I held her arm, and pulled her up from the ground.
 
“Ireona.”, I said.
 
I took her to my car, she hid her face with her palms, and put her head down.
 
“Today is my parents' death anniversary.”
,she whispered.
 
Her voice sounded so weak, that it could break anytime, her lips were shaking. I took off her hands from her face, and looked at her right in the eyes, as I was holding her tiny hands.
 
“Hyuna-ssi..”, I said, “Forget about it all, and let's make today a memorable day.”
 

She kept staring at me for a few seconds, put her lips together , as I took my hand and wiped her tears, my fingers were going all over her face until her jawline, my heart was shaking, it was the first time I felt that way. Kim HyunA was indeed, a queen. A queen who was lost in her own kingdom.
 

◘ My Joker


HyunA




I knew what visiting them was going to do to me, every November 6th, it was the same routine, I would beg my parents for forgiveness as I cry beside their graves. That day, as I entered the cemetery, the only thing I noticed, was that I was not alone, a young man was laying down next to a grave on the other side of the cemetery. I just continued my way to their graves, when I suddenly broke down in tears. I couldn't control them anymore, I fell on the floor and stayed like that for a few minutes. When I noticed the young man coming towards my direction through the side of my eye. I couldn't move, I did not want anyone to see my face, I didn't want anyone recognizing me. So I just bit my lips so that tears stop falling, which didn't happen.
 


Suddenly, I felt a warm hand caressing my shoulder.
 
“Kwaenchannha..Da kwanchannha.. Uljima.”
 

That voice.. that voice.. I could hear it deeply replaying inside my brain, 'Was it him?', I wondered. Tears stopped falling, as I turned my face to see if it was really him. I couldn't see, my vision was blurred. He then held my arm and got me on my feet.
 
“Ireona.”,
he said.
 
He was holding my arm very tightly, I didn't know where he was taking me, but my body was unconsciously following behind him. When I suddenly found myself inside of his car. I took my hands to my face and started sobbing as I put my head down.
 
“Today..” I said, “Today is my parents' death anniversary.”
 


He glared at me for a few seconds, took both my hands and held them on his lap, I could see pity in his eyes, I indeed looked very pathetic. Just looking at him made me calm down for a while, the way he looked at me made my heart shiver. It was the first time.
 
“HyunA-ssi”
, he said, “Forget about it all, and let's make today a memorable day.”
 
His words penetrated my soul, as he was wiping the tears off my face, his warm hands felt so soft, Yong Junhyung .. what exactly are you?