Chapter 9 - Teenage Pregnancy

Fire and Water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN’S POV

We were on our way to the mall to buy baby stuffs for Pororo and Starcraft. I couldn’t concentrate on driving because Qian was beside me, I couldn’t’ help stealing side at her. She was keeping herself busy with the baby dolls because they had been crying since I had mistakenly placed them inside my backpack. My phone suddenly rang, making me almost jump. I was about to answer it when Qian grabbed it instead.

“You’re not supposed to use your phone when driving.” She scolded.

“It must be an important call.” I tried to grab the phone from her but she pulled it further from me. She glanced at the screen and pressed the answer icon.

“Yah! Why are you—“ I started but she cut me off.

“It’s just Changmin.” She said then proceeded in answering the phone.

“Put  it on speaker so I can hear him too.” I said, she obliged.

“Yeoboseo? Hyung! Eodie ga?” Changmin asked non stop.

“At the car. I’m going to the mall. Wae?” I answered.

“Heechul hyung and I had been looking for you! We want to---“ Changmin was cut off by a loud cry. It was from Pororo.

The crying was high pitched and ear piercing, I winced at the sound. Qian immediately cooed at the baby.

“Pororo, uljima. Umma is here.” She cooed then smiled at the baby. Pororo immediately stopped crying and then started giggling.

“Oh hyung! You’re with Noona?!” Changmin exclaimed.

“Ah. Ne.” I whispered.

“Annyeong Changminnie!” Qian grinned.

“Yah! Why are you with Qian? Are you two--?” It was Heechul.

“Qian! Are two on a date!?” Sulli was also in on the call. It was chaotic. All the voices at the other line were talking, we couldn’t understand a thing.

“Yah! Quit talking all the same time! Appeo!” I shouted.

“Oh. Mianhe hyung. What are you two going to do at the mall?”Changmin asked.

“We’re going to buy stuff for the babies.” Qian answered.

"Jinja? We wanna go too!" Changmin wailed.

"Yah! No--" I started but Qian darted me glares.

"You can come if you want Changmin. Bring Heechul oppa and Sulli too!" She giggled.

"Great! We'll see you in a bit!" Changmin said in a much cheerful voice then hung up.

"Did you really have to invite them?" I asked Qian.

"It's okay. We'll probably separate ways in the mall since we're going to buy different things." Qian replied.

"They'll tag along, I'm sure of it. Especially Changmin. That god awful 189 cm tall namja is very clingy." I gruffed.

"Why are you so against them tagging along?" Qian asked, shaking her head. That made me think for a while. Why did I not want for Changmin and the others to come along? Did I want to be alone with Qian? Why do I--

My thoughts were shattered by a loud cry. Starcraft was crying and Pororo was struggling. The chaos in the car and the chaos in my mind was making me irritated. I stopped the car at the side of the street and reached out to Pororo. I turned it's back onto me and tried to find the batteries.

"What are you doing? He'll just cry!" Qian scolded.

"My head hurts! I just want to find out if I can take out the batteries and make them sit still and not act like real human beings." I said.

Qian shook her head. "Remember what Ms. Han said? No one could deactivate the baby. Only she has the power to do that."

I pushed Poror to her, she quickly held the baby doll in her hands.

"Those baby dolls are really creepy. They can walk, they can cry, then gurgle words, they can drink milk, they can use diapers and a lot of other things real babies could do! Ms. Han must be some witch, how can she do all these things!?" I exclaimed. Qian just chuckled.

"No use trying to decipher Ms. Han. She one of the weird bunch." Qian simply said.

"You're right." I agreed then started the car and continued driving. A few more minutes passed and we were now in front of the mall. A text came from my phone. It was Changmin.

Hyung! We're here! Let's meet at the front! ^^

Finally, Changmin, Heechul and Sulli arrived, all bringing their babies in what seemed like a baby knapsack.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, pointing to the baby bag.

"Leeteuk sunbaenim was selling this at school during dismissal. It was quite a hit really." Changmin answered.

"We should've bought those too Kyu!" Qian said beside me.

"We'll probably see one better in the mall. Gaja." I said then led Qian and the two baby's inside.

"Yah! Hyung! Why are you leaving us? We wanna go with you!" Changmin shouted and ran after us, Heechul and Sulli lagging behind. When he caught up to us, he linked arms with Qian. For some reason, his action made me tick.

"Yah! Shim Changmin, is she your wife? Why are you clinging to her? Can't you see she's already carrying a baby? Let go." I barked at Changmin, he had a scared look on his face. He slowly unlinked his arms with Qian.

"You're taking this way too seriously Kyu." Heechul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter