Chapter 11 - Making it work

Fire and Water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QIAN'S POV

I was at a park with Pororo and Starcraft, I was supposed to meet with Kyuhyun five minutes ago but he's late. I sat at one of the benches and looked over at Pororo and Starcraft who was now sleeping in their strollers. I laughed to myself as I remembered how Papa reacted when I got home carrying to babies that were struggling and crying.

"Papa, Mama I'm home." I called.

"Dear, welcome ho--" Mama started but hanged her words when she saw me carrying the babies.

"Are they my grandchildren?" Mama asked, seemingly excited.

"I guess.." I shrugged. Papa came out of his study room and marvelled at the sight of Mama carrying Starcraft.

"Oh. My grandchildren! I didn't realize you'll make me a grandfather so soon Qian." Papa laughed, trying to pry away Pororo from my grasp.

"What did you name them honey?" Mama asked while cooing at Starcraft.

"Uh..Starcraft and Pororo." I pointed to them respectively.

"You gave them such weird names!" Papa laughed.

"I gave Pororo his name but Starcraft was named by his virtual daddy." I answered, fidgeting at the next information that I was about to say.

"Who did you marry by the way?" Mama asked. I had my lips in a thin line.

"I uh..married Kyuhyun...Cho Kyuhyun." I stuttered. Papa's smile faded.

"Did you choose him?" He asked, his voice becoming stern.

"NO!" I exclaimed. "Ms. Han made the pairings. Guess luck wasn't in my favor. I'm sorry Papa." I bowed my head.

"Silly." Papa ruffled my hair. "My grandchildren are so cute. No need to be sorry, it's not your fault."

"Is it really okay?" I asked. Papa nodded, he was too busy playing with Pororo to even talk.

"Did you already buy things for the babies?" Mama asked. I nodded.

"Kyuhyun-ssi helped me."

"So you were with him a while ago?" Papa asked, eyeing me. I nodded in shame.

"Sorry for lying Papa."

"I already knew before I called you." Papa said.

"What? How did you know?" I stared at him with wide eyes.

"My secretary saw you while he was having his vacation. He recognized that Cho kid who was with you. He gave me a call to inform me." Papa explained.

I had my head bowed in embarrassment. “Why did you not get mad when you called?” I asked.

“Because I know there’s a good reason why you lied to me, but anyway the important thing is Pororo and Starcraft are so cute!” Papa grinned.

“They’re just dolls! Really creepy dolls.” I exclaimed. Papa and Mama laughed at my distress.

“Ofcourse they are, but can you not see how realistic they look?” Mama asked as she tossed Starcraft in the air. The baby robot doll wiggled its feet in gle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter