Chapter 2 - Co Existing

Fire and Water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho World Corporation is the rival of our company, Song International Corporation.

With all my might I tried not to look at him with pure hatred. Our families had been rivals before even one of us was born.

He mischieviously grinned at me. "Hope we could be GREAT friends." Sarcasm was tasted in his words.

I smiled then replied. "I know that we would be." With the same bitterness in my tone.

The teacher broke our friendly bicker and assigned me to a seat beside a girl with a big pair of glasses, behind me, Cho Kyuhyun was seated. 

Class started and the subject teachers all welcomed me with such warmth. One teacher even tried to muster a Chinese word, though he failed, nobody knew. I only smiled at him pretending that what he said was an actual Chinese word.

During Math, I was answering the problem that was given to us when the girl beside me suddenly spoke. "You must be really smart." she said in Korean.

I tilted my head to her and asked. "What made you say that?" I replied with the same dialect.

"The question was almost unsolvable, but you answered it in less than a minute." She smiled at me.

"Uh. I learned this during 2nd grade." I simply said.

She suddenly gapep at me. "What?! 2nd grade? This is very hard even for a college student. What kind of school teaches Complex Analysis in 2nd Grade?!" she exclaimed, bewilderement in her voice.

I suddenly blushed. "Uhm. No school in particular. I was home schooled throughout elementary school, middle school and until my 2nd year in High School." I explained.

"What? That must've been lonely." she symapthized.

"Not really." I shook my head.

"By the way, I'm Choi Sulli. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I grinned.

"Your Korean awhile ago was a train wreck, how come you're so fluent right now?" She asked.

Her question caught me offguard. I forgot how to act like I was a slowpoke in Hangul. This was supposed to be part of the disguise so that people won't know that I'm the heir of the Song Intl. Corp. I absent mindedly frowned.

Suddenly, a head poked in between Sulli and me. I glanced to see Cho Kyuhyun wedge his head between us.

"That's because she was just pretending so she won't get kidnapped. Don't you know that Ms. Qian here could actually speak 15 languages? All very fluently." Kyuhyun announced.

"Were we talking to you? Are you part of this conversation?"  I said to him.

"Nope, but I'm helping you to be honest about yourself." He grinned.

"Why don't you start being honest about yourself too before you in and cause havoc in other people's life." I said snarkily.

"But I am honest. All of them knows my standing in the society and how absolutely hot I am." He bragged. I scoffed.

"Yeah. You're really hot. I hope you spontaneously combust." I snapped at him then turned my attention to the teacher.

During Lunch time, Sulli and I ate at the cafeteria, it was good to have a new friend.

"Qian, can I ask you a questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter