Chapter 16 - "MOM!"

Fire and Water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

I was staring at Qian who was seated beside me completely enthralled in her own world listening to her iPod. She was also doing weird dance moves with her hands and was lip syncing to the song. The staff and crew who were busily preparing the set up were constantly glancing at her and breaking into an amused smile.

Qian and I were at a studio preparing for an advertisment by Amorepacific, our company's cosmetic branch. Pororo and Starcraft were silently sleeping on their respective strollers beside Qian. 

Appa and Qian's dad decided that we should do Amorepacific's shoot first, then we'll do Louis Vuitton-China, where Song Corporation is the major stockholder and investor. 

"Qian" I called to her. She didn't turn to me, but instead continiously made weird gestures with her hands.

"Qian." I called again. Still, there was no reply.

I slowly stood up and crept my way to her. I hastily pulled one of her earphones off and screamed.

"QIAN!"

She jolted up, her head accidentally hitting my nose.

"AH!" She exclaimed. I faltered backwards clutching my nose.

"Ah. Appeo!" I said to her. She rushed to me and peeked at my face that was covered by my hands.

"Oh! Mianhe, Kyu-ah!" She said while trying to see my face, but I kept my hands on my face.

"Oh! Ommo!" She exclaimed.

"Wae?" I asked, finally letting go of my face. I looked at her and her eyes grew wide and made an "o"

"Ommo!" She exclaimed then ran to her bag that was perched on her chair. She pulled out a box of tissue and wet wipes.

"What's that for?" I asked. She didn't answer, instead she ran towards me and immediately placed a sheet of tissue on my nose.

"Yah!" I exclaimed. I tried taking it out of embarassment but she slapped my hand away. She started dubbing my face with wet wipes.

I was about to protest again when I cauht sight of the white wet wipes now stained with red.

"Oh....My nose bled?" I asked.

"It's still bleeding!" She exclaimed then continued to wipe the blood off my shirt.

"Yah, you have to change." She said. Qian started tugging on my shirt then.

"Chaka.." I started but then was stopped by the sounds of footsteps approaching us.

Qian was able to partially lift my shirt and show off atleast my abdomen when someone gasped loudly. We both turned our heads to see Qian's mom and my mom looking at us with surprise written on their faces.

"Umma!" I exclaimed.

Qian jolted up, letting go of my shirt and and exclaiming in surprise.

"Ma!"

 

QIAN'S POV

"Umma!" I heard Kyuhyun exclaimed. I raised my head to see my mom with Kyuhyun's mom, looking over at us with extreme surprise on their faces.

"Ma!" I exclaimed. My mind suddenly rushed back to the awkward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter