Chapter 5 - Silent Treatment

Fire and Water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QIAN'S POV

I frantically ran down the hallway. . I am so dead!

It was the second day of school and I was late. What great joy. My first day at Seoul Arts was already dramatic enough, I can't believe I'm late for the 2nd day.

The bell had rung 5 minutes ago, during that time I was still struggling to run without my skirt flying all the way up and giving my male schoolmates a good view of my underwear.

When I arrived in front of 3A, I could hear the teacher announcing something. I opened the door then squirmed as the whole class turned to me.

I mumbled a "Good Morning" to the teacher and quickly proceeded to my seat. Sulli was already there.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Not much. Mr. Lee is about to reveal the biggest project ever for our year." She smiled.

"You are the only person I know that gets excited over a project." I shook my head laughing.

"Whatever. Hey, I heard about the CEO face-off between your dad and Kyuhyun's dad." She said.

I sighed deeply, then massaged my temples. "I had a hard time convincing Papa to not transfer me to a new school." Sulli gave me a weak smile and a pat on the back.

"So, I'll tell you about this upcoming project." Mr. Lee Soo Man announced, earning a few groans of protest from the students.

Mr. Lee just ignored us then continued. "You are ofcourse all aware of the Increasing rate of teenage pregnancy and teenagers undergoing pre-marital in Korea." He started.

There were a few coughs and giggles. "Is this Ed? I thought Ms. Han was our teacher for that?" A voice coming from the back said.

I turned to see Cho Kyuhyun talking. When he saw me looking, I tried to give him a small smile because of the little happening yesterday, he stared at me for a long time, he blinked then looked away.

Did he just ignore my friendliness? He is so arrogant! I was fuming on the inside.

"Mr. Cho, Ms. Han would be the one responsible for further details, I am just here to minimalize your shock when you hear about your project." Mr. Lee said.

Mr. Lee talked alot during Homeroom period. Beside me, Sulli was eagerly listening while I was zoning out. The bell signaling the end of homeroom period rang making most of my classmates sigh in relief.

Immediately after Mr. Lee walked out, Mr. Kim barged in and started the day with a pop quiz. Our classes passed in a blur and in no time it was already lunch.

Sulli and I was about to head to the cafeteria when I saw Changmin and Heechul at the door. "Annyeong Qian!" Heechul smirked. "Noona!" Changmin grinned.

"Annyeong." I smiled.

"Oppa, Changmin-ah. This is Sulli. She's my friend." I gestured to Sulli who was standing stiffly beside me.

"Oh Annyeong Sulli-ya." Heechul and Changmin grinned.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Waiting for Kyuhyunnie. I swear that guy is such a slowpoke!" Heechul exclaimed.

Just then, Kyuhyun walked out of the room with hands on his pockets and a bored expression on his face.

"Hyung. Changmin." He waved to the two then yawned. He slowly walked towards us and just stood there beside Changmin and Heechul.

"Qian, why don't you and Sulli eat with us?" Heechul asked.

"Ne noona! I'm sure it's going to be fun!" Changmin smiled widely.

"Um. I don't think that's a goo-" I started but Heechul cut me off.

"Yah. I insist! In Korea, if an oppa invites you for lunch, you have to agree as a sign of respect to your sunbae." He winked.

"Yah. There's no su-" Kyuhyun started but Heechul and Changmin gave him a death glare, shutting him up.

"Oh. If there's such thing, then I guess I should accept your invitation?" I looked at Sulli questioningly. She just gave me a shrug then smiled.

"That's great!" Changmin beamed then linked his arms with mine.

"Gaja Noona!" He said energetically.

Changmin dragged me all the way to the canteen. Sulli, Heechul, and Kyuhyun were behind.

Upon entering the cafeteria, all eyes turned to us and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter