Chapter 5: A chance

My mermaid lover

Jessica's P.O.V.:

Hi there! I am Jessica Jung of SNSD.I and my friend Donghae of Super Junior went to Jeju island.When we got there, strange things began to happen and my body acted so strange.My legs turned into a mermaid tail.In that moment, I got no choice but to jump into the water.I don't know what to do.Everything happened so fast.Then, a mermaid approached me.She took me to a place where there are also other mermaids.I am going to stay there for a while but...

But what about Donghae?

 

Donghae's P.O.V.:

I woke up after a strange dream.I drank a glass of water thinking of that dream but it just popped out of my head.Now, I can hardly remember it.I went out of my room and looked for Jessica.It is really dark outside and she should be resting now because we will travel around this island early tomorrow morning.

Speaking of Jessica, she must be somewhat related to that dream, I thought as I entered her room in the hotel.

She's not there.Where is she?

I worriedly looked for her around the hotek until I have no choice but to look for her outside.A voice, then, echoed in my ears:

"I'll be gone but don't worry about me.I'll be fine"

It's Jessica's voice.I quickly responded, "JESSICA!!!"

I shouted aloud, "Jessica! Jessica!" I don't care if the people outside are staring at me or even realizing who I am.I don't care if it will ruin my image(I didn't even think of that during that time) because I am only worrying about Jessica.

 

Your P.O.V.:

"Jessica!" A voice woke me up.

It's a guy's voice and I think I know whose voice it is.That man can't just get out of my head and if that thing continues, I and him will be connected forever.

A strong tide suddenly hit me.I felt really dumb.

"Never."I told myself.I will never be connected with a human.

"Never.Never.Never."I told myself without even changing a bit of my facial expression.You see, it's normal for mermaids.

I, then, went to that crazy mermaid, Tiara.

"Hello!" Tiara greeted with her lovely smile.I noticed Jessica's face.She looks a bit more pale now than a while ago.

"What happened?" I asked Tiara.

"About Jessica?"

"Yes"

"Well, she just entered a dream."

A hit was a response received byt TIara.

"What do you do that for?"

"We're mermaids not dream chasers." I said with an annoyed expression and hit her again.

"Ouch!" Tiara screamed.I am planning to hit her many times but Jessica stopped me.

"If you are planning to hit her, just hit me.I'm the one who request for her to help me do it and besides, I'm the one who entered a dream not her." Jessica explained.

"Whatever you say! Tiara, and you, Jessica, no one can help the two of you.You two are dreaming of becomng a human though we know that it's impossible."I said and turned my back to them.I left the two of them not even accepting anyu response.

I really don't know why I went there.I knew ths will happen.

 

Jessica's P.O.V.:

I sighed as Cindy left the place.Her words just hurt me when she said it's impossible to be a human.I can't be with Donghae again.

"What a retard! Don't worry Jessica there is a way." Tiara said trying to make me smile.

"But, she aid there's nothing." I replied.

"No, that's a lie." Tiara smiled at me. "Ask her about Sireina."

"Sireina?" 

"Yes"

"Who is she?"

"She is a mermaid that they thought doesn't exist.she's a very powerful mermaid that can make your wish come true."

"Really? That's great!" I cheered.

"But there are problems..."

"What? It was just easy, right?"

"Well, uh, it's a long way to her and if you wish something to her, she'll get something from you."

"I'm fine with anything."I said bravely.

"No, it's just that...She give a very hard conditions."

"Really?" I felt a little upset.

"Uhmm...But don't worry.We know that we can do anything for the sake of love, right?"

"Sake of love?"

"Yes, isn't Donghae your lover?"

"No, No,"I quickly denied. "We are just...friends."

"Haha, but you're blushing."

"No,"I said rubbing off my cheeks out of my face(as if that kind of thing will happen)

 

The Next day...

Your P.O.V.:

At instance I wake up, I saw Tiara and Jessica.

"Good morning!" They greeted in unison but I did not respond.

"Friend, I need a favor for Jessica."Tiara said as she moved beside me.

"Friend?" I asked.

"Yes, aren't we friends?"

"We're not."

"Argh! I always thougth of you as my friend.Nevermind.Anyway, Jessica has something to ask you."

"What it is?" I asked with a very serious face.

"You know, I heard that there is a mermaid named Sireina."

"So what?"

 

Jessica's P.O.V.:

I was out of words when she asked "So what?" but instead of being speechless, I just repeated the words until I finally got an idea of what to say.

"So what? So what? So what?" I mumbled those words.

"What?" Cindy asked.

"Can you take me to her?" I asked.

"No"

"But she's sincire."Tiara defended me.

"Look.Sireina doesn't exist." She said.

"She exist.Tiara told me she exist." I said.

"She doesn't exist."

"Yes, she does.You are the one who discovered her hideout when we are just new born." Tiara said.

"But.But.But."

"Please!"I begged.

"Well, uh..."

Oh, please.Just tell me that you can.Please tell me that you will.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Fine.I will help you."