Chapter 3: First encounter

My mermaid lover

Jessica's P.O.V.:

Hello there! My name is Jessica Jung and I'm a member of a girl group, "SNSD".I'm in Jeju island with my friend, Donghae(Super Junior) right now.Suddenly, before our first day end, my body's acting strange.My legs turned into a mermaid tails and I doved into the water not knowing what to do next.

Your P.O.V.:

I am Ah jeong, a mermaid swimming under the water.

One time, I swam and swam until I reached the seaside.It wasn't the first time that I reached that place but this time it's different.It's really different because this time, some guy saw me.

The queen of the mermaid reminded us not to let any people know that we exist.

I swam deep under the water because if he do saw me, the mermaid queen will take away all my wishes and let me die, mermaids are born to die but for a single mermaid, we think that we shouldn't die until we grant one's wishes.

Unfortunately, that guy followed me under the water.

I have no choice now but to use what my mother teached me, music.

Music, indeed.

A person will forget everything when we hear us sing.

It made me guilty just by thinking of it so I just made him sleep by humming a song my mother hummed me before I fell asleep when I was just a child.

He, indeed, fell asleep.

I continued humming until I reached him and send him back to the sandy sea side.

Before leaving, I stared at him for a while.

"I had a different feeling for you guy."I whispered holding my heart and left him on the sandy seaside.

I suddenly remembered what Tiara told me.Tiara was the only mermaid that laughs.Some thought that she was crazy because she knew a so-called fun, so-called love and such stuffs that doesn't even exist in our world.

Tiara once told me that once I have a strange feeling for somebody, It was LOVE.

I shook my head and the thought made my spine bones chill.

Mermaids never love, I told myself and swim as fast as I could leaving that guy from apart.

Will I see him again?

I shook my head again hoping I will not even think of him again but a thought came into my mind,

I can travel in his dream like Tiara was doing.She's always traveling on my dream.Maybe, she can teach me how.

So, I swam and swam but I heard someone shouting "Hello!Hello!Any mermaids there that can help me?"

She looks so sad so I approached her.

"A mermaid?"She said startled by me and her face looks like...

She's crying!?

Mermaids never cry because if they cry, there will be a big storm in the human world.It's a curse not for us but for the people.

"Your cursing the people?!"I exclaimed.

"Cursing?I'm not cursing anyone."She said.

"But you...Are you really a mermaid?"I asked suddenly realized that she didn't get what I mean.

"I'm not a mermaid."She said looking down at her tail,

"I really have no idea where did I get these."She continued and cried more and more.

"Stop crying!"I commanded,

"The more tears that fell from your eyes, the more people lives will be in danger."I said which made her stop crying.

"What do you mean?"She asked.

"Swim up and you will see how great is the damage you brought."I said glaring at her with my scary red eyes.

"F-Fine"She said little nervous and swam up.

A few seconds later, she swam back.

"Is everything going to be all right?"She asked me.

"Come with me"I said and swam deeper into the water.

She swam with me all along until we reached the deepest part of the water.