Chapter 4: Donghae's Dream

My mermaid lover

Jessica's P.O.V.:

Hi there! I am Jessica Jung of SNSD.I and my friend Donghae of Super Junior went to Jeju island.When we got there, strange things began to happen and my body acted so strange.My legs turned into a mermaid tail.In that moment, I got no choice but to jump into the water.I don't know what to do.Everything happened so fast.

Then, a mermaid approached me.Her eyes were red and her hair was long and blonde.Her face looks so blank when talking to me.

I followed her until we reached the very deep part of the ocean.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a very cheap smile.

She didn't respond.All I can here was the water passing through my ears and I didn't have any clue about any mermaids.Then, she stopped in the middle of the dark side of the ocean.

"Why did you stopped?"I asked.

"Watch!"She commanded still looking at me with her blank face.

After a few hand movements, a strange gate showed up miraculously.

"Follow me."She said and both of us immediately go through that gate.

After that, I finally saw one, two and more and more mermaids.

All their eyes were read and their faces, it looks so serious.Then, both of us entered into a house like shell.

"Greetings!"A mermaid with blue eyes and black hair said smiling at me.

It's the first time for me to see a mermaid that smiles.I smiled back at her.

She gasped and asked, "What are you doing here? Who are you?"

"Me? My name is Jessica.I am not actually from here an-"Before I finish talking, she cut off what I am going to say.

"You aren't a mermaid aren't you?" She asked and her face looks really delighted.

"Yes"

"Then, let's be friends."

"Argh! I just knew it.I'll get her tomorrow." The other mermaid who fetch me said not even changing her facial expression and left.

"Who's that?" I asked the black-haired mermaid.

"She's Cindy.I'm Tiara.You're Jessica, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, it's my pleasure to meet you."

"Me too but..."I paused for a while thinking about Donghae.

"Why are you sad?" Tiara asked.

"I just don't know...Things happened really fast...And...I am a mermaid now..."

"It's all right.I can tour you anywhere you want."

"But...What about Donghae?" I asked holding my tears.

"Hold it, please.Hold your tears.It's for the sake of the humans."

"I'm a human too...And I don't know what to do now that I am a mermaid.I can't see Donghae anymore."

"Hey, maybe, I can help you.First tell me more about Donghae."

"He's my friend from a famous boy group." I said.

"Really? Then, maybe, I can help you to see him."

"No, no.Not with this mermaid tail."

"No, not with that.You know what, I can enter anyone's dream around the world."

"Really?"

"Yes, but you need to trust me, all right?"

"Sure."

Then, after a few instructions and some stuffs, I entered Donghae's dream.I closed my eyes.

________

Jessica at Donghae's dream

At the moment I opened my eyes, I am still in the water.Is he dreaming of this?

I saw Donghae with his eyes closed deep in the water and he's with Cindy.Cindy was there humming a strange song but it do sounds familiar to me.Then, Donghae opened his eyes.

Then, I can't see anything.It's just nothing but darkness.Argh! I need to tell him not to worry about me but...How could I find him now.

A few seconds later, I saw the hotel room and I was sitting near Donghae's bed.My tails were gone.I guess I was still in his dream.

"Hi!"I greeted.

His face looked troubled.

"Jessica..."He uttered but knowing that there is no time, I cut him out.

"Donghae, I'll be gone but don't worry about me.I'll be fine." I said.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"No, at the moment you wake up, don't look for me.I'm absolutely all right.huh?" Tears started flowing from my eyes.

I don't know if I will able to see him again.Can I see them again? Krystal, mother, father, my groupmates, Donghae, my neighbors, friends, I'm not sure.

"Jessica, can you tell me what is happening?"

"I'll tell you once I get back..." My voice slowly vanished. "If I can get back.

Then, it's nothing but dark ness.

_________

I woke up.Now, I shouldn't cry for the sake of my fellow humans.

I should bare it all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Comment please!