Chapter 2: A mermaid incidence

My mermaid lover

Jessica's P.O.V.:

Hello! I am Jessica of SNSD and I am now in jeju island with my friend Lee Donghae of Super Junior.

It was afternoon already when we got there.I'm kind of tired because of the long trip.I fixed my things in my room and hurriedly went out to see Donghae oppa who was fixing his things in the room next to mine.

"Donghae oppa, let me help you."I offered him help as I sat down on his bed.

"No, thanks.I know you're tired with the trip.You should go rest now." He insisted.

"I'm not tired at all." I said assuring him.

"Fine but you can't help me.I can fix this all."He said and I let out a small sigh.

"Then, I go out first.See you later, oppa." I said and left his room.

Donghae's P.O.V.:

After I finish arranging my things, I went outside of the hotel and went near the seaside to take a stroll.I guess Jessica was sleeping in the room in the hotel right now.

As I was walking along the sand and watching the small waves in the sea, I saw something or someone swim in the water.I'm not sure if it's a human but I am sure that I saw some blonde hair.I paused there for a moment hoping that that someone will went out of the water but I didn't notice any single move.

What if the one I saw was really drowning?

The thought flashed into my mind and without hesitation, I dive into the water then I don't know what happened.

I fainted...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My eyes were closed but my mind was awake.I felt the water surrounding my body.

I heard a strange song that I never heard before but it was really nice when you listen to it.
 
I, then, opened my eyes to see who was playing that song.
 
I saw a girl with...A tail?
 
Her eyes were shut and her long blonde hair was flowing along with the water.
 
I realized that he was under the water and I wanted to swim up but I can't.I felt like some force was holding me to stay there.
 
The mermaid continued to hum and hum the strange song.
 
Suddenly, the song stopped.
 
"It's nice to see you."The mermaid said.
 
She opened her eyes.I was startled at her red eyes staring at me.
 
Wahhh!!! I wanted to scream but can't, wanted to swim but can't...
 
What should I do? I asked myself.
 
"Afraid?" The mermaid asked then a strange light came from her whole body.
 
Then, I don't know.I fell asleep.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I woke up in the hotel room and JEssica was there sitting beside me.
 
"Are you all right?" Jessica asked with her eyes looking at me compassionately.
 
"Yes" I replied and sat up. "What happened?"
 
"The life guard saw you drowning in the beach.I was actually worried of you."
 
"Oh, really?"I said and looked away to the window to peek the sight of the beach.
 
"Maybe, it's just a dream." I whispered.
 
"Huh? Is there a problem?" Jessica asked.
 
"Nothing."I said and looked at her.
 
Seeing a mermaid with a red eyes was impossible.It's supposed to be a dream.
 
But when I saw Jessica, I changed my thought.Her eyes...
 
It's like the mermaid a while ago.It slowly turning into red.
 
"Jessica, your eyes."I said pointing at her eyes.
 
"What? My eyes?" She asked not knowing the changing colors of her eyes.\
 
"It's red."I said.
 
"No,"She looked away from me to avoid me seeing her eyes. "Maybe, you're just mistaken.You're just seeing things."
 
"But-"
 
"Just sleep."She said and hurriedly went out of the room.
 
Jessica's P.O.V.:
 
I run away from Donghae oppa.MAybe he was just seeing impossible things.I went to bathroom in my room and went in front of the mirror.
 
I was startled when me, myself, saw my red-colored eyes.
 
"What is happening?" I asked myself and run the water from the faucet to wash my face.
 
But it get more worse.
 
"No!" I cried and I fell on the ground in the bathroom.
 
My legs...
 
My legs...
 
Are slowly turning into tails!!!
 
_________
Author's Note:
I hope you like this chapter...