Chapter 1: A friend's invitation

My mermaid lover

Jessica's P.O.V.:

I am SNSD's Jessica Jung.I am having a pictorial today in something together with my groupmates.We did some good work.

"Thanks for the good work." I said as I bow to the other staffs.

We went to our dressing room.

"What are you planning this summer vacation?" Sooyoung asked Sunny.

"I don't know.I guess stay at home."Sunny replied as she combed her hair with the brush.

"Don't be crazy, Sunny.It's rare for us to have a vacation."Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes.

"I just don't know what to do.I felt like some fans are spying on me."Sunny said.

"It's all right to stay at home.It's not that bad."Yoona entered the conversation.

"What about you, Yoona? What's your plan?"Sooyoung asked.

"I will go to Japan."Yoona said.

"Huh?!"Everybody, including me exclaimed.

"Don't be too shocked guys.I'm going to Japan with my family not with somebody else."Yoona said and we all sighed.

"I thought you will go with someone to Japan.Unfortunately, it's just family bonding."Seohyun said.

"Oh, what about you, Jessica? Where do you plan to go?"Yuri asked.

"I'm not yet sure."I said.

"Don't keep secrets.Are you and Donghae dating?"Tiffany asked.

"NO!" I exclaimed. "We're just friends."

"Just friends? Are you sure?" Hyeyeon asked.

"Sure.Just friends."I said making the word friend louder.

At instance, my phone rang.I looked at the caller's I.D. and it was Donghae.

"Who is it?"Soo young asked.

"Excuse me, guys.Donghae is calling."I said as I walked a little farther from them.I answered my ringing phone.

"HELLO!Jessica?"Donghae said on the phone.

"Hello, Donghae, why did you call me?"I asked.

"Are you busy?"He asked still on the phone.

"I am actually not that busy.We are in a short vacaton right now.Why are you asking?"I asked.

"Jessica, I bought to tickets for the plane going to Jeju island and my groupmates doesn't have time for going with me...So..."

"Do you want me to go with you?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It's something like that...If you want to let Krystal join to, I can buy tickets for her...Would you mind?"

"Of course not."I blushed. "You don't need to buy Krystal tickets.She was actually on a trip together with her groupmates...Uhmm...When will we go?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow! I mean, tomorrow?"

"If you don't like, then next week."

"No...It's really fine tomorrow.I've got nothing to do at home."

"If you don't like, you can tell me."

"I REALLY REALLY like."I said.

"Ah! Okay.Then, I'll fetch you at your house after lunch.Fine?"

"Sure."I said and he hang up the phone.

I was so excited that I don't know how to hide my feelings.I jumped in joy.

My groupmates noticed me.

"You all right?" Yuri asked.

"Sure!"I said and my happiness was still marked on my face.

"You were just friends but you are that happy to hear his voice."Yoona said.

"Whoah! Guys, I'm going home.I will sleep early to get my energy tomorrow."I said and left my confused groupmates.

I ride my car and went to my house.Krystal wasn't there.She's out somewhere because she has a trip with her groupmates.I started choosing my best clothes and packing my things.I tried to find some powder to at least put a little on my face.

I was so excited that I need to take sleeping pills because I can't sleep.

Luckily, the night turns out fast and it was morning.I took my bag to my house living room because it was just near the door.

I prepared and ate breakfast.I was listening at random songs until it was lunch time.I prepared the food like breakfast and I ate my lunch.

I went outside carrying my bag to wait for Donghae.At an instance, he was there at his car at front of me.

"I'm sorry.I'm a little late.Traffic is a real problem."He said as he approached me.

"No, you are really here so early."I said.

"Give me your bag and get inside the car.We are going to be late at the airport."he said and get my bag.

"Thank you."I said and went inside the car.

No sooner, I found myself in the airport with Donghae and we ride the airplane.

"I'm so excited." I told Donghae who was sitting at my right.

"I knew it.That's why you're the one I invited here not my groupmates."Donghae said.

"I thought your groupmates can't come."I said.

"Ah! Y-Y-Yes, they can't come.They told me they can't."He said and chuckled.

"You're so cute."I said and looked out of the window where I can see the sky view.

______________________

Author's note:

Thank you for all those who subcribed.This is my first fanfic so thank you for supporting.

Actually, as you already read, the character you is not yet here.You will just come out when the Haesica couple was already in Jeju island which I think will be the next chapter.

I hope you guys will read this till the end.