Chapter 2

Approved Love

"Chaerin ahhh! You should have kidnapped Minji to France with you last month!" After a few hours Minji left, Sandara and Bom went on FaceTime on the iPad with Chaerin secretly in a hidden corner of the kitchen's floor.

"I can't take it any longer seeing her like this all the time! I hate the Minji she is right now!" Sandara had been complaining to Chaerin ever since the FaceTime started. "How can that guy even dare seduce such a young girl!"

"What guy?" Seungri, the assistant chef, popped out of no where.

"What the! Shoo Seungri!" Bom waved her hands.

"It's so busy outside! Go out and help!"

"It's our break time!"

"Break time for two hours? Are you kidding me?"

"Shoooo!"

"Aish!" Seungri walked away and mumbled loud enough for the girls to hear, "Wait until hyung gets here."

"Oh shoot!" Sandara and Bom looked at each other and turned to the iPad screen, "What happens if the guys find out?"

"Don't even remind me." Chaerin rubbed her forehead, "We need to do something about this business before the guys know."

"Noona!"

"Aish Seungri ah! What do you want again?" Bom was getting irritated with Seungri's appearance.

"Hyung just came. He said the restaurant needs the manager and the waitress outside. Now."

"We'll continue this during lunch time then." The girls waved goodbye through the iPad screen and ended the FaceTime.

"We seriously need to hire more waiters." Sandara said as she stand up and dust off her pants.