Chapter 6

Approved Love

"So how's school?"

"It's good so far."

"Any confessions to or from you?"

"No.. I'm trying to focus on my studies..."

"Well, I think it's nice if you experience some romance. Especially during your teens. That's when it's the most innocent, most fun, and most unforgettable."

"Mhmm oppa. But when I'm with a guy, you'll go investigating about that guy and then you question me."

"That's because those guys I've seen you with look shady!"

"Oppa! They were either my classmates or teachers! And sometimes they were just strangers asking for directions!"

"Trust me. It's a guy's instincts. Those strangers were probably using directions as an excuse to start a conversation on you and then they'll hit on you. Those classmates of yours probably had some long time crush on you." Jiyong slowly stopped in front of the school,  "And teachers, I remember a few. Especially one. He looks extremely suspicious. What was his name again? Mr. Lim? Mr. Im? Ah! Mr. Uhm! That's his name!"

Jiyong's exclaim made Minji choke on her spit and started coughing.

"Whoa, are you okay?"

"Yea..." Minji said inbetween her coughs.

"Here." Jiyong handed her a napkin.

"Thanks."

"I told you you should've drink some water back in the restaurant. I got a pack of water in my trunk, I'll go get a bottle for you."

"No, it's okay oppa. I'll drink some water from the water fountain in school. I'll go right now. See you oppa! And thanks again!" Minji quickly unbuckled her seatbeat and got out of the car and ran into the school.

Jiyong sighed, "I should hook her up with one of my trusted dongsengs...but when she's older."

-------

"OW OW OW OW OW! Calm down nuna!" Seungri screamed, but Bom wouldn't let go of Seungri's ears. Sandara was standing there with her arms crossed.

"BABO!" Bom screamed and then lowered her voice and gritted her teeth, "You better get that napkin back or your head will be on Youngbae's frying pan."

"What did he do now?" They turned around to Jiyong.

"Oh, you know. The usual annoying him." Bom let go of Seungri's ears and gave him the eye signal.

"Umm...Hyung...the napkin I gave you earlier..."

"I gave it to Minji to wipe . Why?"

"I need that-"

"Ahhh go back to the kitchen Seungri! Youngbae needs you!" Sandara pushed Seungri to the kitchen.

"What is going on? You guys are acting weird today. Did something happened in the restaurant that I need to know?"

"No need to worry Jiyong ah! Everything is in good hands. " Bom smiled.