Chapter 5

Approved Love

"You're actually here." Minji let the man inside her apartment

"Well I need to show my sincerity that I was sorry for standing you up." 

"Hmm."

He sighed and hugged Minji, "I missed you Gong Minji."

Minji hugged him back and inhaled his scent, "I missed you more, Uhm Taewoong."

-------

"So did you call him last night? Or shoot him a text?" Sandara asked enthusiastically as she watched Minji eat her breakfast.

"No. I don't even have the napkin anymore." Minji replied without looking up.

"What? Why not?"

"I'm not interested. He's not my type."

"Awwww man! I can't believe you! So are you saying old guys are your type?"

"What? My Minji likes old guys?" They both turned around to find Jiyong taking a seat next to Minji.

"Ohhhh nooooo. We're just joking around." Sandara laughed nervously.

"Oh hyung, you're here?" Seungri came out and handed something to Jiyong, "You will not believe what happened yesterday. This kid gave Minji his-"

"Oppa! Can you drive me to school?"

"What? Your school is less than ten minutes away!"

"Sure why not. It's been a while since I last saw you. Take your time eating."

The girls let a sigh of relief before Jiyong turned back around to Seungri, "So what were you saying again Seungri? What kid? Gave what to Minji?"

"Oh his num-"

Minji stuffed everything into , "Oppar-Um-dune."

"Drink some-" Minji pushed her oppa out of his seat and rushed him to leave the restaurant with her.

Once they were out of the restaurant, Sandara turned to Seungri and pinch his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Are you retarded? You were going to tell Jiyong about that kid? If he finds out, that kid will never be able to step into this restaurant again! Are you trying to make us lose business? And also make Minji lose a potential boyfriend? Huh?!"

"Well, that's why I took the napkin."

"Huh? What?"

"Didn't you saw me give it to hyung just a minute ago?"

"OH. MY. GOD." Sandara's eyes widened, "BOM! BOM! WHERE ARE YOU BOM?!"