Chapter 4

Approved Love

"Welcome to New Evolution!" Bom greeted the young male customer who just walked in. He bowed back shyly and had one finger up.

"Table for one?" Bom asked and the young man nodded with a shy smile.

Bom seated the guest next to the windows and handed him a menu, "A waiter will come serve you soon."

"OH!" The customer surprised Bom and even himself. He shyly pointed toward the bar counter where Minji and Sandara were talking, "Uhh...can...ermm...tha-that...girl se-serve...me?"

"Huh? Which girl?"

"The...the one with shor-short hair..." He mumbled but Bom surprisingly could make out what he just said.

"Ohhh...okay..." Bom walked over to the girls.

"Minji ah, can you go over and serve that customer sitting over there?" Bom pointed.

"Okay." Minji walked away and Bom quickly whispered to Sandara.

"That boy over there requested for Minji's service."

"What?" Sandara eyes widened and they both turned to look at Minji and the customer, observing them the entire time, unaware that Minji would look at them sometimes wondering if they were interested in the awkward boy.

"Hmm...he doesn't look that bad. Looks like Minji's age. A neat appearance." Sandara said as she rubbed her chin.

"Yeah, he's pretty cute. All shy and stuff when he came in. Especially when he asked if Minji can serve him." 

"Sooo much better than a man twice her age. I hope he makes a move on her or something."

"I think he will." A male's voice came into the conversation.

Sandara and Bom turned around and saw Seungri.

"What are you doing out here?" Sandara asked.

"Bringing out the grilled chicken sandwich."

Minji walked over, "Oh thank you oppa."

Seungri handed the plate to Minji and joined in with Sandara and Bom, observing Minji and the young customer.

"Hmm...doesn't look like Minji notice it, but he's trying to stare at her chest or something. And when he got nothing to look at, he would just look out the window. Maybe he's trying to look at Minji through the reflection of the window."

"You have got to admit, Minji is pretty damn hot at such a young age. She'll grow up into a fine woman." Sandara said and Bom agreed by nodding her head.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Seungri looked at them.

"Ugh! Seungri, go back into the kitchen!" Bom said annoyed.

"I'm having my break right now though." Bom and Sandara rolled their eyes and continued their observance with Seungri adding in comments here and there.

After a while, they saw the customer leaving the restaurant.

"Go Seungri and get some good information! Or don't you dare come back!" Bom and Sandara started pushing Seungri out of the bar counter

"What? Why me?" Seungri tried to resist

"Just go!" Bom and Sandara pushed him out

"Thank you very much." Minji bowed and the customer nodded and smiled awkwardly as he walked out the restaurant.

"Hmm...that dude kept on staring at your chest." Seungri said as he approached Minji, "Either he's a ert or he was looking at your name tag." 

"Yeah, whatever oppa." Minji rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Seriously! I think he got something for you Minji! It's a man's instinct. He'll probably come again tomorrow. Ohhhh! Good job Minji!" Seungri followed her as she walked over to clean up the table laughing. However, once Minji picked up the napkin, they both shut up. 

To Minji-shi.

010-XXXX-XXXX

From Lee Taemin.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU!" Seungri went screaming to Bom and Sandara.

"What happened?!"

"That kid wrote his number on the napkin!"

Bom and Sandara gasped.

"He was staring at her chest for her name tag! It wrote 'to Minji shi! Oh! And his name is Lee Taemin!"

Bom and Sandara squealed.

"Oppa!" Minji screamed, but Seungri was too hyped and he ran into the kitchen.

"Oh my god! We have to FaceTime Chaerin like right now!" Sandara grabbed the iPad on the counter and ran into the kitchen with Bom.

"Unni! Argh! Good thing there are no customers right now or they'll think this restaurant is run by crazy people! Aish!" Minji couldn't help but ruffle her hair in annoyance and confusion.

Little did they know, the entire act was being seen and laughed at outside the windows across the street.