The shikshins

After Generation shots

 

Jung ah was shopping but she suddenly got hungry, she felt her stomach grumbling. Her friend had once introduced Jung ah to go to a restaurant nearby. The restaurant was quite well-known for its cheap price with a 5 star hotels quality. Jung ah went to the restaurant, before entering she looked at the menu to see what she would like to eat and to check the price; the price was very reasonable. The moment she stepped in she felt like she entered some 5 star hotels, the decoration was marvellous. The waitress directed Jung ah to sit down on a two seated table, she had to join table because it was busy, Jung ah didn’t mind if it was busy or not she just wanted to eat.

Jung ah sat down; she caught a glimpse of the person she was sharing her seat with. It was a woman, with long brown hair, it looked soft and shiny. She looks stunning, with her smoky eye makeup. The waitress then interrupted Jung ah at looking at her. “Ms, you ready to order?” “Yes I would like to have a steak that is cooked medium rare please.” Jung ah and the lady opposite said at the same time. They both looked at each other and smiled. “So it’s two medium rare steaks. It will be around 15 minutes, thank you.” The waiter took their order and bowed before walking away. Jung ah then went on her phone, texting her friend Jooyeon, the one who introduced this place to her.

Sooyoung looked at the woman that was sitting opposite her. She found it amusing that they both ordered the same meal at the same time, and even how it was cook was the same. The woman was beautiful; she had medium length bronze hair. Even though she has hardly any make up on, she’s still beautiful; she’s a natural beauty… Sooyoung didn’t even notice that the food has arrived, she was too captivated into the woman opposite her beauty, until she could smell the freshly cooked beef. Luckily, Jung ah was still on her phone, didn’t notice that Sooyoung was looking at her.

Sooyoung picked up her cutleries and started to eat her food. She was slowly chewing it, something didn’t taste right. On the opposite side, Jung ah started to eat to and also something didn’t taste right. A few minutes later, Jung ah and Sooyoung both put their hand up and shouted “It’s too salty!” they both shouted it at the same time; it seemed like they both planned when to say it. They looked at each other and giggled, it was the second time they said the same thing, at the same time.

 

- Next day in the afternoon –

Sooyoung felt really hungry, she saw a convenience store, and she went in and looked at all the products. She really fancied eating some chocolate. She walked to the snack lane and she saw there was a last bar of chocolate. “keke~ lucky me.” Sooyoung thought to herself. When Sooyoung laid her hand on the chocolate bar she felt someone else’s hand on hers. They both wanted to buy the last chocolate bar. Sooyoung was planning to give the person the evils so they would back of and let her have it. But the moment her eyes met the owner of the hand, her cheek went bright red and she quickly moved her hand back. The woman also moved her hand back, her cheeks were also bright red. They both then insisted for each other to have it, they’ve been offering for nearly half an hour.

A man next to them couldn’t stand it and just took the last chocolate bar. Sooyoung then stopped and glared at the man. “What? You two don’t want it, I’ll have it.” The man said. “We do want it!” Sooyoung snapped and then snatched it out of the man’s hand and then went to pay for it. She then walked back to Jung ah and broke the chocolate bar in half with the wrapper still on, and then gave it to Jung ah. “We both can share it.” Sooyoung said while smiling, Jung ah then smiled back with her beautiful moon-crescent eye smile. “Omo, that was beautiful smile.” Sooyoung thought to herself.

They left the store and went to a park that was nearby. They both sat on the bench, it was rather silent. “Soo… what’s your name?” Sooyoung asked the shorter girl. “My name is Jung ah, what is yours?” “My name is Sooyoung, nice to meet you, again hehe~” after they’ve both finally found out each other’s name, Sooyoung’s stomach the started to rumble.

“Let’s go and to eat ddeokbokki, my treat as you bought me chocolate.” Jung ah said while pointing at the ddeokbokki shop, opposite the park and flashed her beautiful eye smile at Sooyoung. Sooyoung’s heart the skipped a beat. She wasn’t sure if it was the ddeokbokki or Jung ah that made her heart skip a beat. The shorter girl then grabbed the taller girl’s hand and dragged her into the shop.

They both found a seat and sat down, and then ordered the delicious ddeokbokki. After eating the ddeokbokki, they both sat back on their chair and rubbed the full stomach. Sooyoung then thanked Jung ah. They then started to talk about their favourite food and restaurant – they had loads of things in common. (food)

Every once a week they would meet up to eat, to try loads of different food.

One day they went to a restaurant that had a buffet, it was full of people. When Jung ah tried to go to get some food from the buffet, a man brushed his hand on her . She stood still in silence didn’t say a word, she was scared, she pretended nothing happen thinking it probably be an accident. But then the man started groping her . Jung ah was just holding her plate tight near her chest, with fear. Sooyoung who was sitting on their table waiting for Jung ah to come back with her food, she waited for quite a long time and Jung ah still hasn’t returned. She was worried. She then went and goes to check on her. She then saw what that man was doing to Jung ah.

Sooyoung that grabbed that man’s wrist and shouted with rage “Get your hand off my girlfriend you ert!” Jung ah dropped the plate on the floor; she was glad that someone saved her. It shattered and then she hugged Sooyoung with tears running down her face. “I was scared.” Sooyoung used her left hand patting Jung ah on the head to make her feel better, and the other hand grabbing the man’s wrist using all her might, until some staff came towards the incident to help.

The staffs ask Jung ah whether she wanted to report it to the police. The man went down on his knew and begged Jung ah not to report him. Sooyoung held Jung ah’s hand tightly and said “Yes Jung ah you should report this incident to the police and don’t listen to hm.” Jung ah saw the man begging, she didn’t want to ruin the man’s future so she said no, and she told that man to not to do it again. “You’re too kind unnie.” Sooyoung thought. The man then bowed on the floor to apologise. The staff also apologised.

Jung ah didn’t have to pay for the broken dish. They got let in a VIP room, because there were to many people looking at them. They both were sitting down on the chair provided in the big, quiet room.

Sooyoung asked “Are you okay?” Jung ah that was looking at her cup of water she was holding with both hands, nodded. Then she started to speak while stuttering “did you me-ean i-it?” “Mean what?” Sooyoung asked, and then she thought of what she said earlier “don’t touch my girlfriend” The word “girlfriend” kept repeating in her mind. Sooyoung blushed. And apologised “sorry I didn’t mean to…” Jung ah said “I don’t mind it…” She muttered. Sooyoung heard it clearly. Her eyes were wide open couldn’t believe what she just heard. She couldn’t believe that Jung ah didn’t mind her calling her “girlfriend” that means she likes her too.

Sooyoung stood up from her seat and gave Jung ah a hug and said “I love you more than food!” Jung ah stood up and said “Haha… I love you too.” And then gave a peck on Sooyoung’s cheek. “Maybe not more than food though.” Jung ah said in a quiet voice.

Staff knocked on the door and then opened it and introduced the dish that was going to be served. “This is our restaurant’s famous couple meal.” The staff then placed it on the table. They both sat down. Sooyoung then ate really quickly and said while she had food in “this is so nice!” “You love me more than food sure.” Jung ah said under her breath while watching Sooyoung pig out.

 

--------

I sense a love triangle between Jung ah, Sooyoung and food! XD

i hope you enjoyed ^^

one request completed

nahi-kana -