YEONg-wonHI (Forever)

After Generation shots

 

“I’ve no schedules today, hmm… what should I do?” Kahi thought to herself while ruffling her hair, making her way to her desk. She her laptop, and went online and typed in the search bar “After School” she was curious what was going to pop up. Then she typed in “After School Kahi pairing” she then saw the first result “JungHi” it was a video. Kahi clicked on it and watched the Fan made video, she giggled the whole way through. “Our fans are so cute.” Kahi said to herself, she then scrolled down to see the comments “JungHi’s real.” “They’re so cute together.” But one comment caught her attention. “JungHi is not real!” the username caught her attention the most “YEONg-wonHI” the comment was made 10 minutes ago. Kahi giggled and then turned her laptop off; she got changed, and then walked out of her room.

“Hey girl’s I’m going out.” “Okay have fun.” Jooyeon said. Kahi then left the dorm; she got in her car and started the engine. She then dialled someone’s number, the person who she was dialling picked up. “Hey babe, where are you at the moment?” “I’m in the dorm, why?” “Nothing, just checking where you are. Okay I’ve got to hang up now, see you later.”  Kahi then ended the conversation; she then focused on her driving, she was already on her way to the dorm.

*Ding-Dong* Kahi pressed the bell, the door the creaked open, a head then poked out. “Hey Sica.” “Oh hey Kahi, come in.” Jessica opened the door wider to let Kahi in. “Tae! Someone’s here for you.” Jessica shouted. Taeyeon then walked out of room, she was wearing plain white shorts and a baggy top. She ruffled her hair. “Hey Tae, want to go out? I guess you haven’t got any schedules today…” Kahi smiled while checking her own girlfriend out. Taeyeon noticed that Kahi wasn’t looking at face but looking at something else, so Taeyeon looked down at herself wondering what Kahi was looking at, she saw what she was wearing and then thought “How embarrassing.” “Yeah okay, I’ll be just a sec.” a few minutes later Taeyeon finished getting changed and the they both got into Kahi’s car, they were both wearing a cap to hide who they are, it’s a normal routine for them if they wanted to go out for a date, wearing hardly any make-up, wearing a mask and a cap.

It was silence in the car for some reason, Kahi decided to speak up “So have you eaten yet?” “mm… no.” “Where do you want to go and eat?” “I don’t know up to you…” “Let’s go to McDonalds.” Kahi smiled and said. “Okay.” “One word answer… that was something unusual for Taeyeon, normally when she hears that she’s going to McDonalds she always jumps up and down, always happy. Hmm…” Kahi thought to herself.

They both then arrived at a shopping mall and made their way to McDonalds, Taeyeon found a two seater seat and sat down, while Kahi went to order some food. Taeyeon was lowering her head, looking at her phone on the table, while waiting for Kahi, hoping no one would notice her. Kahi brought a tray of food and placed it on the table. Kahi smiled and said “here you go.” Taeyeon looked up and smiled back, it was a weak smile but good enough for Kahi. They sat down and started eating, the both didn’t speak a word so Kahi decided to ask “Tae… what’s wrong? You haven’t been talking, are you ill? Or are you tired, do you want to go home?” “I’m fine.” Kahi actually vaguely knew what’s wrong with Taeyeon.

After eating they both held hands, lowering their cap so no one can see their face but still be able to see what’s in front of them. They both were planning to go to a shop that sells clothes, but before they reached the clothes shop, they passed an accessories shop. Taeyeon was looking at this silver ring for a moment, but she then carried on walking. Kahi noticed that Taeyeon had her eyes on that ring ever since they’ve been going out.

They’ve finally reached the shop that sells clothes, they both let go of each other’s hand and started to stroll around the shop. They both were examining the clothes, touching the materials. Taeyeon was engrossed with certain piece of clothing, Kahi noticed, so she took this as an advantage to leave the shop for a while. Few minutes later, Taeyeon took her eyes off the top, she wanted to ask Kahi weather the top would suit her, so she turned around, she couldn’t see Kahi anywhere near her. “That’s weird normally Kahi would be beside me like always, or she would tell me where she’s going… that’s weird.” Taeyeon thought to herself and looked around the shop for Kahi. She couldn’t find her so she turned around planning to call her, but the suddenly Kahi popped up from nowhere.

“Where were you? I was looking for you.” “Oh I was looking at some shorts.” Pointing at the shorts area, in her hands she was holding some shorts, she then lifted them up to show Taeyeon “I thought you will look good in these.” Kahi winked, Taeyeon then blushed. “Pheww that was close, lucky I picked up some shorts before Taeyeon noticed me.” Kahi thought to herself. They then paid for the clothes and got back in the car.

“Where we going now?” Taeyeon asked. “You’ll see when we get there.” 20 minutes later they arrived at a sandy beach. Kahi got of the car and then opened the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon then stepped out of the car, and looked around the place. “There’s no one here so we can take our mask and caps off.” Kahi smiled and helped Taeyeon take her cap off.

Their fingers wereentwined, palm touching palm, they were both strolling on the beach, enjoying the warm breeze. After a few minutes of strolling together they decided to sit down on the soft sand and watch the golden sun set.

Kahi looked at Taeyeon and said “Tae…” “Hmm?” Taeyeon turned her head around and looked at Kahi. They were both gazing at each other’s beautiful brown orbs, Kahi leant forward, tilt her head to the side and kissed Taeyeon’s soft lips. The kiss slowly deepened, the breathing started to get harder. After a while, before they were going to pass out the pulled away to catch their breath.

Kahi caressed Taeyeon milky soft cheek, then reached out for Taeyeon’s left hand. She then brought a sliver object from her pocket and then putted it on Taeyeon’s fourth finger. It was the ring Taeyeon always wanted. “Tae, I know you’ve been jealous over something you shouldn’t be. Me and Jung ah are just good friends and you know that. My heart always belongs to you, this ring represents my heart, always with you, so don’t take it off.” Kahi smiled “Kim Taeyeon, I love you, yeong-wonhi (forever).” “I’m sorry, I love you too.” Taeyeon then gave a gentle peck on Kahi’s cheek. “How did you know?” “Well only my cute little girlfriend would think of the name YEONg-wonHI. The YEON from TaeYeon and the HI from Kahi. And the word means forever, you, me forever.” Taeyeon blushed and looked down. “That’s why I love you.” Kahi pressed a kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead.

Taeyeon then thought “… something isn’t right… how did she find out about that comment… that means she searched up JungHi?!” Taeyeon then pulled away from the kiss that Kahi was giving. “So does that mean you searched up JungHi?!” Taeyeon said in an irritated voice. “Ah… calm down, I searched up After School Kahi’s pairing actually…” after Taeyeon heard that she calmed down and then let out her ajumma laugh “Someone is a bit self-centred.” Kahi then started to blush, “I was just wondering if you and me would pop up in the search results.” Kahi mumbled. “Aww you’re so cute Kahi. I sure do love you.”Taeyeon smiled.

 

--------

i feel so smart thinking up the YEONg-wonHI thing lol it doesn't really work in hangul but oh well

ironically i do ship JungHi OTL

I think I wont update this fic in a while, need to focus on my  other fic and my studies... i always say that but doubt i will XD

Hope you enjoyed \(^^)/

please leave a comment and subscribe if you want ^^

nahi-kana -