Don't leave me again

After Generation shots

 

“Every once a year our company will have a gathering, people from different department will show up. Last year the gathering was held in a bar. This year is somewhere rather “posh”. Because this year the owner of the company will be attending and he has something to announce, the gathering is held is a 5 star hotel’s ball room, with buffet. To be honest if there wasn’t free food, I really wouldn’t bother going after what I’ve experienced last year in that bar. Drunk people, people throwing up everywhere, men trying to grind me on the dance floor. God thinking about it makes me want to go back home, but I highly doubt it will happen this year as it’s in a 5 star hotel and we’re all warned not to embarrass the company. And most people are probably going to be too busy the CEO and the chairman’s .” Kahi smirked while sitting on the back seat of the taxi, waiting to arrive at the 5 star hotel.

After 20 minutes on the taxi, Kahi has finally arrived. She stepped out on the taxi, and with her 5 inch high heels touching the ground, her long legs were firstly out of the car. She then stood out of the taxi, she looked around her and men in black suits were staring at her legs, slowly making their way up, they were close to drooling. “Urgh men, they may look descent on the outside, at the moment any ways, but truly inside they’re just wolves. Why did I wear this?” Kahi looked down at herself wearing a tight fitted aqua blue tube (like the picture) then she looked up at the men who were staring at her with a disgusted look.

When Kahi reached the entrance, one of the workers bowed 90 degrees and opened the door for Kahi. Kahi politely bowed back then made her way in, she looked around her, the sealing was high, and everything was so bright, compare to the dim, cramped bar “I sometimes do wonder how the whole company fit in that bar.” Kahi wondered. The tall girl then followed the signs and entered the ball room. Loads of people have already arrived, some were standing up greeting, talking to people, and some were doing the same but just sat down, the lazy way. Each table had a sign saying what department the table belongs to. Kahi walked around the tables trying to find her department, she then sat down on the table written “marketing department” she then started to talk to her colleagues.

After a half an hour, Kahi left the table to get some food from the buffet and then sat back down; it was like a routine for her that lasted about one and a half hours. “Kahi, how do you not get fat?” one of Kahi’s colleagues Jooyeon asked while poking Kahi’s stomach “And you’ve got abs too, it’s not fair.” Jooyeon then poked her stomach while pouting. Kahi then grinned “You should come to the gym with me.” “No I’m good thanks, not with you, I feel like I’m in hell when I go to the gym with you.” Jooyeon quickly rejected the offer.

“One, two, three, testing.”  The CEO tested the microphone, everyone looked at him “Everybody enjoying tonight?” He asked everyone then shouted “YEAH!” “Good good, before the owner that owns this lovely company which is also our chairman announces something important, everyone please find your partner and head on the dance floor. Slow music then started to play. “Oh god really.” Kahi said and the face palmed herself, she hated these kinds of events because she never had anyone to dance with, well no one decent enough. “Maybe I’ve just got high standards.” Kahi thought to herself while watching Jooyeon being asked for a dance by her girlfriend from another department, U-ie. “But most of the time when I do get asked it’s mostly men and they try to grind me like they did last year.” Kahi sighed; she stood up then left the table and headed towards a balcony to get some fresh air. She then opened the balcony door and went through it; she then shut the door behind her. She then noticed a girl around the same height as her standing there alone.

“No one to dance with?” the stranger asked Kahi with a husky voice. “Mm… yeah.” Kahi replied “What about you?” Kahi asked the girl back. “Same, most of the people who ask me are men trying to take advantage from me.” The husky voice replied. “Same, here. We have something in common.” Kahi giggled. The stranger giggled too “So what’s your name? I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri.” “I’m Kahi, Park Kahi. I work in the marketing department what about you?” “Nice too meet you Kahi, want to have a dance with me?” “Yeah sure.” Kahi smiled and happily took the beautiful girl’s hand, her hand was so soft.

Yuri then pulled Kahi into the ball room onto the dance floor into the crowd and wrapped her arms around Kahi’s neck, Kahi then placed her hands on Yuri’s slim waist, and they then slowly moved their bodies side to side. Somehow Kahi can feel people looking towards her direction, “Yuri-ssi is it just me or are people looking at our direction?” Kahi asked. “They’re only looking this way because you’re beautiful.” Yuri whispered in Kahi’s ear, Kahi then blushed. Yuri slowly placed her head onto Kahi’s shoulder and whispered into her ear again “You can just call me Yuri, no need for the ssi.” Kahi’s and Yuri’s body’s distance were slowly getting closer, Kahi also placed her head onto Yuri’s shoulder, her arms wrapped tighter onto Yuri’s waist. Even though they were completely strangers 15 minutes ago, their interactions are just like a couple in love.

Yuri pulled back a bit and placed her forehead on Kahi’s. They both can feel each other’s breath tiggling each other’s face, they we’re gazing into each other’s brown orbs. Yuri and Kahi both slowly leant forward and pressed a kiss onto each other’s lips, it was small simple pecks. They haven’t known each other for a long time, but doing this felt so right and wrong at the same time. Yuri pulled away, and looked into Kahi’s eyes and gave her one more peck and said. “I need to go for a moment; I’ll be back, okay? I’ve got something to tell you afterwards. ” Kahi felt a bit confused on why Yuri was suddenly leaving, but she trusted her “Okay.” Kahi let go of Yuri’s waist and looked at Yuri walked away, until Kahi couldn’t see her, because she was lost in the crowd. Kahi used her finger to touch her lips, the feeling of Yuri’s lips still lingers.

Kahi found her seat and sat back down. “One, two, three testing.” The CEO said once again “Okay everyone the chairman is ready to make his announcement.” The CEO passed the microphone to the chairman. “Good evening everyone, I hope everyone is having a great time. I would like to use this gathering to announce something important to the company. My daughter would be the hire of this company that I created 15 years ago and her name is Kwon Yuri.” “Kwon Yuri… that name sounds so familiar…” Kahi thought to herself. Everyone clapped including Kahi, welcoming the hire on stage.

People were all whispering “Wow, she’s really pretty.” “So that girl was actually the hire to the company.” Some people also took a couple glances at Kahi. Kahi was confused wondering why everyone was looking at her, like they did before when she was dancing with Yuri. “Yuri… Kwon Yuri… It can’t be.” Kahi thought to herself. Kahi couldn’t really see who was on the stage as she was sat too far away, but she was so curious, so she took out her phone and used the camera to zoom in too see who the hire of the company is. “She’s wearing the same clothes as her…” Kahi thought as she slowly zoomed in.

“Hello everyone, I’m Kwon Yuri.” As Kahi zoomed in she saw the face that she kissed not too long ago, the face matched the husky voice. Kahi then ran out of the ball room thinking “OMG, I kissed the next hire to this company, now everything makes sense, why everyone was looking at me weirdly. That’s why she invited me to dance before answering my question, but why didn’t she just tell me…?” Kahi wondered while she ran outside the hotel and flagged a taxi and made her way home. She was so messed up right now.

While Yuri was in the middle of making her speech, she saw Kahi run out of the ball room, but she still calmly finished her speech. Yuri then stepped of the staged and ran outside the ball room and looked left and right, seeing if Kahi was outside, she was nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately she couldn’t leave the building as she still needed to do some socialising with her dad.

Few days later –

Kahi went to work, her boss then told her to come in her office. “I’m not getting fired because I kissed Yuri am I?!” Kahi thought to herself. “Hmm… yes Kahi, we would have a new staff member working in this department and I wish you would look after her, is that okay?” “Pheww…” Kahi thought. “Yeah sure it’s okay.” Kahi smiled. *knock knock* “come in.” The new staff member then bowed and walked in the room. “My name is Kwon Yuri and I hope you’ll take care of me.” Yuri then bowed to Kahi and the boss. “Omg what have I gotten myself into.” “Well now you’ve met, I hope you too get along. Kahi please show her how we work in the marketing department.” Kahi nodded and the bowed and left the room with Yuri.

“Kahi we need to talk.” Kahi nodded and then both went into the break room and sat down. “Kahi, why did you leave in such a hurry on that day?” Kahi just stayed silence. “Is it because you found out who I actually am?” Kahi still didn’t say a thing. “I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to run away from me. I’m always alone, because people are somehow scared of me, the only people that approach me is only for the fame and money, but that day when I met you I knew you were different. Please Kahi talk to me.” Yuri said with watery eyes. “I’m sorry Yuri, I’m sorry for leaving you that day, I was confused, I was feeling too many emotions that day… including love… I’m sorry Yuri, I love you.” Kahi said while wiping Yuri’s tears of her beautiful face, Yuri’s cheek then flushed red after hearing Kahi’s confession. “I love you too, please don’t leave me again.” Kahi nodded and said “I won’t.” Then gave a peck on Yuri’s moist lips.

 

--------

i should of been studying but instead i wrote a new chapter XD

okay this should be my last chapter of this month hopefully

then i will update more often after i've finish my exams :D

i haven't really read thorough it so there might be mistakes

and i don't really know the rankings(?) in a company

and sorry for the bad edit DX

hope you liked this camryn and everybody else ^^

nahi-kana -