"I'm sorry but I love you"

After Generation shots

 

I started to put on my freshly ironed white blouse, carefully closing my buttons, and then straightening my collars. I then slipped my legs into my tight black trousers. I then grabbed the brush that was near me and brushed my hair, I then tied it up neatly in a ponytail. I took a final look through the mirror checking if I was presentable. I then took a deep breath, ready for my new day.


I exited her room and walked to another room, which was opposite mine. I twisted the doorknob and entered the room, a room that is ten times bigger than mine. I looked forward and saw a tall figure sleeping on the white sheeted bed, her long slim legs were hanging out of her bed sheets, and her face wasn’t able to be seen at the moment. I then took a few steps closer to the sleeping figure.


“Mistress, it’s time to wake up, it’s time for breakfast.” I said while looking at the still body, the reply I got was just a groan. “Miss, a lady like you should know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now, come on, wake up for breakfast.” I then received a groan again, but with some movement. The sleeping body shuffled, and turned around with her face facing me. I then sighed and decided to give it one more go, “Miss, if you do not get up now, I won’t help you to use me as an excuse to leave the meeting tonight.” The tired girl the shot up and said “Tae Tae, wae you being so meannnn ~ I’m tired, why couldn’t you let me sleep longer?” With aegyo.


“Miss, thank you for making me do some exercise.” I looked at my own fingers curling up by themselves, like they have life of their own. “You’re welcome Tae Tae.” The mistress smiled, but then frowned. “Miss, what’s wrong?” I looked at Nana confusingly. “Tae Tae, why do you call me Miss? Why can’t you just call me Nana? Or even Jinah?” Nana pouted. “It’s because I’m hired to be your butler, and I surely cannot call you that Miss, it would be rude of me.” I reasoned, “what if I demanded you to call me Jinah or Nana?” “Miss, stop speaking nonsense, and get ready to have breakfast.” I put her hand out to support the girl to get up from bed. Nana took my hand and got out of bed. She stood up straight and started to do some stretches.


I then chose out and gave Nana some clothes to wear. The taller girl held the clothes, and then looked at me. I tilted my head and started to frown while looking at the taller girl with a confused look. “Urmm… Tae Tae I need to get change… can you give me some privacy?” Nana slowly spat out. I bowed 45 degrees, and dismissed myself out of Nana’s room. I then stood next to the door. Why is Miss being so unusual today? Normally I’ll be present in her room while she’s changing, why is she not letting me be with her while changing? It’s not like I’m – my chain of thoughts were then broken, when the tall slim girl walked out of her room.

She looked like an angle; she was wearing a mid-long white skirt, not too exposed. With a simple shirt under her creamy knitted cardigan. Nana without make up is the cutest, I thought while looking at her. “Tae Tae, why are you looking at me like that?” Nana said with her flustered morning face. Oh nice one Taeyeon you’ve made her uncomfortable. “Ah nothing Miss, I just thought that the clothes I picked for you really suits you.” I said in a professional tone, with a warm smile. Nana’s face continued to turn more bright red, it was really cute. “So, shall I you to breakfast?” I asked while offering my hand to her once again. It was the traditional of the Im household, to always offer a hand to a lady. Especially the men, which is a common polite gesture. But I am different, I’m a women, it’s not normal for higher class girl to have much skin contact with another girl, just in case bad rumours will be spread and affect the company. However I am Im Jinah’s butler, which I have special priority to have skin to skin contact with her.

“My lady, we have arrived.” I announced our arrival to the dining room. I pulled out the chair for my Mistress to sit down on. Nana sat down, the maids started to serve her breakfast. I stood behind Nana, I started to run my hands through her silky long hair, combing her hair back, replacing a brush to brush her hair up, and then tied it up. Miss was a clumsy person, her hair was long too, which didn’t help. She always accidentally got her hair in some ketchup, sauce, food etc. She is also a lazy person, that’s why I tie her hair up for her before meals, that’s my job.

After tying her hair back, I stood silently straight behind Nana, watching that clumsy girl eat her breakfast. Seeing her put food into , I felt my stomach to get hungry, but I wasn’t allowed to eat at the same time as the people in the household. Unless I get special permission. “Tae Tae, why don’t you sit down and eat with me?” Nana said while lowering her cutleries and looking at me with puppy eyes. How can I say no to those eyes?  I bowed and pulled out a chair opposite Nana and sat down. Nana then gave signals to the maids to serve me breakfast; I bought up my cutleries and started to eat. The atmosphere was silence around us, all was herd was us cutting up food and chewing. I looked up from my plate and saw a bit of ketchup on the corner of miss’ lip, I stood up and leant towards the taller girl and used my thumb to wipe it off. She backed up a little bit, but in the end I was able to wipe it off, I then transferred the sauce on the napkin. I looked at the girl that seems kind of in shock with a dorky smile of mine.

---

Nana’s POV

I’m in the living room sat on the sofa watching TV, Taeyeon wasn’t near my sight, as she received a phone call, so I ended up in deep thoughts. Sigh, I once again need to see some stupid man… I’m still young I don’t want to get married yet; I should get my own choice… I feel like I’m an object, I’m used for maintaining relationships with other companies by going out with their male successors, which who majority were hidden in the “closet”.  I’m surprised that they can hide that they’re gay; I wonder how they can get away from it? Anyways, my family shouldn’t be forcing me who I can talk to and who I cannot. All these years, I’ve never had a true close friend. The person who’s close to me and who I feel comfortable with is Taeyeon. She’s nice and caring…But it’s her job, she’s just a worker who’s working for this family. I bet if she was given the choice, she would leave this household and me… thinking about Tae Tae leaving me is making me feel really lonely, I don’t want her to leave, I’ll miss that dorky butler of mine, who never fails to make me smile, and who is able to take care of me.

“Miss, are you okay?” Taeyeon was kneeling with one knee in front me, it make me become a bit shocked as her face was so close to me, her beautiful face… I then felt a warm hand on my cheek, wiping a wet substance off my face; I wonder where that came from? “Miss why are you crying?” Taeyeon asked me in a concern tone and with a worry look on her face, her eye brows were nearly touching each other. I smiled, I placed my finger on her frowned brows, and they were cute. Taeyeon then placed her hands on her forehead and gave me a confused face. “Tae Tae, you’re cute…” I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth.

“Jinah!!! Where are you?!!” I heard this voice calling out my name, they gave me chills. It was my mother. “Mother I’m in the living room!” I shouted back, I then heard footsteps coming towards us. I looked at Taeyeon who quickly stood up from her kneeing position. I swear I just saw her with bright red cheeks and watery eyes, I think I’m just imagining things. I also stood up after my Mother has arrived in the living room. “Jinah yah~ you should hurry and get changed, you’re late for the meeting. The person you’re meeting today is a lovely young lad, so hurry. Taeyeon, help your Mistress to get ready.” I looked at Taeyeon and she bowed at my mother.

We both then hurried in my room. Taeyeon picked out an aqua blue dress, it was short at the front but long at the back of the end of the dress, the top half was quite an average length, it wasn’t like a tube but it wasn’t a neck height, just right. I got changed into it; Taeyeon gave me a light tired smile, normally she gives me a dorky smile whenever I get changed in something nice, I wonder what’s wrong with her tonight? Taeyeon then did my makeup and my hair; we then sat in the car of to the meeting.

---

Taeyeon got out of the car first, she offered her hand, I took it, and got out of the car safety. Walking with my high heels next to Tae Tae makes her look even smaller, I then giggled out loud. Taeyeon then looked at me with the most adorable look, but that look didn’t last long. She’s acting weird today, or is it just me?

“Miss we have arrived.” Taeyeon said emotionlessly, she let go of my hand. Why did it feel like she’ll be gone forever? Taeyeon opened the door for me and my mother to go through, I saw two people sat on the table. We walked closer towards them, the strangers stood up and bowed and started to introduce themselves, the boy was first. He looked quite young, probably younger than me, he was wearing a suit with a black bow tie. He looked kind of cute not going to lie. “Hello, Miss Im I’m Kim Jonghyun, aka as JR.” He put his hand out for me to put on, which I did then he placed a gentle kiss on the back of my hand, he then did the same to my mother.

After all the introduction, we then sat down. Taeyeon pulled out the chair for me. My mother then signalled Taeyeon, as she had something to say to her. Taeyeon bend down for my mother, my mother then whispered a few things. Taeyeon backed up then bowed at all of us. I looked at her, wondering if she’ll be back to get me out of this place. But she didn’t look at me, she left the room. Why is Tae Tae suddenly acting so cold towards me?

This has made my mood even worse; I just gave everyone my cold icy side. We ate, we talked, kind of, I didn’t really pay attention as I was wondering where Taeyeon went, what my mother had said to her. “Jinah noona, shall we go out for some private talk?” JR said to me. My mother gave me a glare telling me to go, I sighed and stood up. JR then smiled, he’s got a nice smile. He walked in front and opened the door for me to go first, we then went to the garden and sat down on a near down bench.

I looked up, the sky was clear, the stars were shining. I wish Taeyeon was here to see them with me. I wonder why I keep thinking about her? “Ah… noona…” “Wae?” I said in a cold tone. “By any chance are you worried about your butler?” my eyes opened wide, how does this kid know? “You don’t have to be shocked; I’m studying psychology, so I can tell…” I just looked away, wasn’t really bothered about this kid. “noona… I know that you like her...” I looked at him once again. How can he say that I like her so easily? I’ve tried so hard to hide these feelings. I stared at him with anger and sorrow, slowly tears started to run down my eyes. He took me into his arms, he was warm and comforting, but not like Taeyeon. “Noona, I’m not taking advantage of you. I, myself do not want my family to decide on my relationship, but as I’m the only son of the Kim’s family which I have to become the next person that has the power over the company. I have to do what’s best for the company… so I have no choice but to listen to what my parents say. I have never spoken to someone like this… it’s nice to let it all out…” Wow this kid… he’s young but very mature, I just only think to run away from my family’s commitments but I guess I won’t be able to escape. “JR-ssi… what should I do? I love her, but if I need to think of the company, what should I do? Forget about her or…?” “Noona, I’ve got a plan but I’m not sure if you’ll like it…” “Go on tell me what it is.” I said lifting my face of his shoulders, wiping my remaining tears of my face.

“We can pretend to be in a relationship, we can get married like they want us to. But I will not do anything to you… I’m also in the same position as you…  I like someone too…” “So you mean that on the outside we are a couple in love, but on the inside we’re in love but just not with each other, only together for our family, but also with the one we love?” “Yeah exactly that.” This actually sounds like a great plan. I wonder if it will work. “So will you carry out this plan with me?” “Okay!” I smiled. “It’s the first time seeing the ice princess smile” He smiled back at me.

Then JR got his phone out, he’s received a message. “Oh it’s from out parents they want us back in.” I looked at the message, JR pressed back, there was a picture of him and another guy, “Is that…” “Yeah the person I love. Any ways let’s get back in, it’s getting cold.” I looked up the sky before getting up, I saw a shooting star, and I then made a wish.

---

Me and my mother arrived back to our place, Taeyeon was still nowhere to be seen. “Mother… I’ve got something to ask.” “Go on dear.” “What did you say to Taeyeon, when I first met JR?” “I told her to give you and JR sometime alone.” “Where is she now?” “I said she can come home first. I heard that you and JR have agreed to see each other, is that true?” I nodded then excused myself, my mother was smiling very brightly, I hope this was the right choice.

I quickly ran to the music room, Taeyeon always go there when she has the time. Before I reached the door, I hear an angle’s voice singing. I knew straight away that Taeyeon was in there, but I didn’t walk in, I waited for her to finish. She has so much potential to become a singer, why did she become a butler instead?

When that angelic voice started to rest, I walked in. Taeyeon looked at me with a shocked face. “How are you doing with your boyfriend Miss?” Taeyeon asked, she didn’t look at me while asking, it hurt a bit. “How do you know that quickly?” I wondered. “Your mother texted me, and told me. She told me that I have to be there for you, she told me that I needed to be your love councillor. Funny that I haven’t had any experience.” Taeyeon chuckled sarcastically and showed me the text my mother sent her. I just told her, and she’s already telling the whole world, great.

“It’s time for bed Miss.” Taeyeon smiled tiredly towards me, I haven’t seen her dorky smile since this afternoon after that phone call… I wonder what it was about, who it was from. Taeyeon walked pass me towards the door, planning to open it. But I stopped her, by grabbing her wrist. “Tae Tae, me and him is just a show, we both love someone else, and we’re just pretending to be a couple for family’s sake.” I confessed. Taeyeon’s expression didn’t change, she offered her hand and I took it like usual. Her expression has been cold, I miss her dorky self.

---

“Good night Miss.” Taeyeon said then tuck me in; she gave me a peck on the forehead. I then grabbed shorter girl’s hand which was still on the bed sheet. Our eyes were just absorbed within each other’s brown orbs. She then looked away and then I felt Taeyeon pulling away from me, trying to lose my grip of her hand. She was strong for a small girl, but she never uses her full strength on me, so I was over powering her. “Tae Tae, look at me.” I managed to speak out. She’s still looking away from me. I used my other hand to help her face me; our eyes were once again locked on to one another. “Tae Tae, I’m sorry but I love you.” I got up from my bed and kissed her on the lips. She then fell back on my bed from the impact of me crashing on to those soft lips that I’ve been longing for. It was only my lips moving against hers, is it just me who gave myself hopes that Taeyeon would kiss back? Tears started to form in my eyes, I’ve closed them, giving Taeyeon one last kiss. I felt the tears running down my cheek, before they ran off, I felt something move against my lips, Taeyeon was kissing me back.

Taeyeon’s lips then caught up with the movement of mine, the speed started to increase, our breaths started to become heavier. I then pulled away, gasping for air. Taeyeon sat up and kissed me on my forehead. “I love you too my princess, now it’s time for bed.” She then tucked me again and said goodnight.

My wish has come true.

---

Taeyeon’s POV

The phone call I received in the afternoon was from Mrs Im, she told me that they’ll be going out to an important ‘meeting’, they’ll be seeing Nana’s future husband. Future husband, that really annoyed me. Why is this girl being forced to marry someone she’s never met? What if she’s not happy with him? What if he uses her? Will he take my place for caring for her? What if he actually treats her right and she loves him too? Will I still mean something to her? All these question ran through my head, I’ve decided to distance myself away from her, so it would hurt when she actually leaves me, when she no longer needs me.

But I guess, that kid is a good kid, he’s thought of a way where me and Nana can be together. I’m glad I’m the she loves.

I kissed the sleeping beauty on the lips this time and said good night again.


urrrr sorry for the bad chapter >.<

it's probablly confusing and not very well lay out like all of my stories

i'll answer any confusions if you have any~

- nahi-kana -