Ice princesses

After Generation shots

 

In Seoul High School there’re two well-known ice princesses, one called Im Nana and the other is called Jessica Jung. They know each other’s existence, but they have never spoken to each other. They are both popular, because of their prettiness and their unpredictable, cold personality.

Rumours about those two have been spread around the school, by this one guy who got rejected by both of the ice princess. Because he couldn’t get any of those two he decided to take revenge on those two at the same time. Surprisingly, no one knows that he’s been rejected by the two ice princess, normally by now the whole school would know. But however, he took that as an advantage to start a rumour up. The rumour that he spread was that Nana hated Jessica and Jessica hated Nana. This was untrue, until they’ve heard the rumour. After that they’ve then started to hate each other, because the fact that they’ve done nothing wrong to each other, but the other person still hates them. They’ve never made the hatred obvious.

One school day, Jessica was in the detention room finishing off her homework, she was sat at the left front of the room and she was the only one in there. A few minutes later the door creaked open, Jessica’s eyes slowly travelled from her desk to the person who entering’s leg. It was a girl who was entering; she had long, slender, beautiful legs. Jessica was a bit jealous of her legs and her height, her friend Tiffany always made fun of her height, “Not that she’s that much taller than me, but she always call me a danshin. God what’s wrong with that girl.” Jessica scolded Tiffany in her mind. She then carried on looking up, and then she noticed it was a person that Jessica hated.  Im Nana the other ice princess.Coincidently both of the ice princesses got kept behind to finish of their homework.

Nana felt someone looking at her; she looked at the person who was looking at her. Their eyes met, they started giving each other evils, while Nana makes her way to a desk at the right back corner in the room. When Nana sat down Jessica stopped staring at her and continued her work. “Why is she here? Is it just going to be us two?” The both wondered in their mind at the same time.

Jessica then started to focus on her homework; she wanted to be finished as soon as possible, so she can get out of this room, away from Nana. Nana was just tapping the table with her pen; she was bored and couldn’t be asked to finish the homework. She looked at Jessica wondering how she was doing. Jessica was zooming out “Maybe she’s thinking about the question?” Nana thought and giggled out loud.

Jessica turned around and asked with an icy glare and an icy tone “What were you giggling about?” “You’re so cute.” Nana blurted out. Nana was able to take a glimpse of Jessica’s flustered red cheeks before Jessica turned around. Nana covered couldn’t believe she said it out loud. While there was an awkward atmosphere going on, a teacher walked into the classroom and said “It’s getting late kids; it’s time to go home.” “But I haven’t fini—”Jessica didn’t get a chance to finish her sentence; Nana’s hand was on top of Jessica’s mouth, not letting her finish her sentence. “Okay sir we’ll get going.” Nana dragged Jessica out of the class room.

“Why didn’t you let me finish my sentence? I haven’t finished my work yet.” Jessica moaned “Calm down girl, we got let out early it’s a good thing. You can go home and finish it. Got to go, see you tomorrow.” Nana waved Jessica goodbye. “That girl isn’t that icy like everyone described her as… she’s kind of dorky…cute.” Jessica spoke to herself, she then shook her head “What the hell am I saying.” She scolded herself.

 

- The next day -

It was like every other break, Nana would hang out with her group of friends in the corridor and so would Jessica. Normally, they wouldn’t have anything to do with each other, no conversations, no interactions etc. But after what Nana said to Jessica yesterday, their eyes will meet every so often. When their eyes meet, their cheeks go a bit rosy. They don’t know why they keep exchanging gazes, it wasn’t hating gazes it was something more better. The bell went, they both headed towards their classroom, that were the opposite way. Jessica looked back and tried to find Nana through the crowd of people, she searched and searched, and luckily in the end she found Nana. But the tall ice princess wasn’t looking at Jessica, she was looking and smiling at the girl next to her, her name was Lizzy.

Jessica sat down on her chair, waiting for her teacher to arrive. The ice princess really couldn’t be bothered with class at the moment, especially when it’s English. She was more bothered why she felt pain in her heart when Nana was talking to another person. Jessica felt so irritated, she told the teacher she was ill and needed to go to the infirmary as an excuse to go and see Nana to find the answer to her irritated feelings.

Jessica made her way down the hall, to Nana’s classroom. She knocked on the door and then bowed 90 degrees to the teacher politely. “Sir, Miss Kim wants to see Nana.” Jessica lied in an icy tone. The teacher didn’t question her because he was kind of scared of Jessica. Everyone in the classroom then started to whisper to each other “Are they going to have a fight?” “Oh the two ice princess in the same room, don’t you feel a bit chilly?” “They are both so pretty.” The teacher then shouted “Quite!” because there was too much noise.

Nana was confused why Miss Kim wanted her, but she followed Jessica out of the classroom anyway. “So where is Miss Kim?” Jessica didn’t say a word; she just dragged the taller girl to the rooftop.

They both sat down on the floor. “Why am I up here? I thought Miss Kim wanted to see me…?” “She doesn’t, I lied, something has been irritating me today and I wanted to find the answer to it.” “Oh okay, I don’t mind missing class.” Nana smiled. Jessica’s heart the skipped a beat a Nana’s lovely smile. “Well haven’t you noticed that we’ve been exchanging glances more than ever?” Nana nodded. “Every time you look at me my heart always goes funny, it started to beat faster, my cheeks started to get hotter… why am I feeling like this? Can you tel—” Because of Nana is to focus on Jessica’s mouth when she was talking, she unconsciously lent forward and kissed Jessica’s lips, which Jessica couldn’t finish her sentence.

Nana pulled away but her face was still close to Jessica’s, she could feel Jessica’s breath tickling her face. Nana then looked at the shorter girl and said “I think I’m in love with you Jessica…” Jessica gave a quick peck on Nana’s lips and said “I think I feel the same way too…” She has finally found the answer to all her irritations.

Both of the ice princesses then laid their body on the floor, facing the big, blue sky, while their fingers entwined to each other. “I actually hated you before…” Nana confessed, Jessica then turned her head around facing Nana, Nana looked at Jessica. “Same…” Jessica also confessed. “Why did you hate me?” Nana asked “I don’t know why you hated me?” “I don’t really know… ah because you hated me for no reason, so then I started to hate you…” Nana said. “But I never hated you…” Jessica told Nana. “If you didn’t then we hated each other for no reason?” “Yeah I guess… that means there’s someone behind this whole hatred.”

“Well I know a suspect, Lizzy told me earlier on at break. That some guy that asked us both out, and couldn’t get what he wanted so he wanted to have revenge on us both. But I laughed at Lizzy making such a joke up… but I guess it might be true.” “Was it a guy that wore glasses and is shorter than both of us?” “Yeah it’s him, did he ask you out as well?” Jessica nodded and then smirked. “I’ve got a plan.”

 

- Lunch break-

Nana asked that guy who spread the rumour to meet on the rooftop, just according to Jessica’s plan. The guy when the guy arrived he walked up to Nana smirked and said “You finally regret rejecting me.” He placed his hand on Nana’s cheek and started caressing it. Jessica then walked out and slapped his hand off Nana’s face. “Get your filly hand off my girlfriends face!” Jessica said with her well-known iciness. “What girlfriend!?” the guys was shocked. “Yeah thanks to you I found Nana.” Jessica smirked and then kicked him where the most painful place for a man and said “don’t you dare spread any more rumours.” The guy then ended up on the floor.

Jessica then dragged Nana towards the staircase. Before stepping down the stairs Nana said “I love you Sica.” “I love you too.” They both then gave each other a peck on the lips.

 

--------

ohh it's my first one shot XD hope it made sense and hope you liked it.

- nahi-kana -