Teaser Games part 2/2

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

 

Title: Teaser Games
Pairings: YunJae, YooMin
Rating:Pg 13 slight NC-17
Genre: Romance, comedy, AU, PG 13
Length: One shot
Summary: Dangerous game between the two older that spark feeling inside them....Who score the point?

 

Part 2 : TEASER GAMES

 

“What are you smiling at?” Jaejoong felt irritated everytime he saw Yunho smiling face. He's been acting weird like that since yesterday evening. ‘The studio’ incident sure changes his behavior a lot!

“Hon..are you angry at me?” Jaejoong almost choked by the kimbap that he chewed that time. For sure its not only him shocked by Yunho words, Junsu, Yoochun and Chang Min also get effected by 'that'.

“Hon?” Yoochun spurted his milk while looking with widen eyes to Yunho and Jaejoong.

“Hon?” Junsu chicken wing ‘flying’ other side of the table and almost hit the flower vase that they put in the middle of the table as the center pieces since Jaejoong declared the table lookso plain.......

“Hun???..” Chang Min kimbap fall on the floor when he heard Yunho called Jaejoong that way. He widen his eyes looking at the oldest before taking another kimbap and chewing it slowly.

“YOU!!!!” Jaejoong stand up from his chair and pointed at Yunho with his index finger....Instead Yunho arched his eyebrows and flash his sweet smile to Jaejoong. Jaejoong defeated by the smile. He sighed and sit back while eating his food silently. Yunho smirked when he saw Jaejoong blushed face.

“Hahahaha...what is this all about.....” The three suddenly burst with laughed..Yoochun hold his stomach when he saw Jaejoong blushing face while Yunho only grinning naughtily. Junsu and Chang Min laughed hardly after saw his two hyung precious ‘face’ that time.

“Eat sons!.....Dont interrupt your mum and dad discussion.” Yunho blurted out spontaneously ignoring Jaejoong reaction who was really red that time...

“erkh?????????” The three stop from laughing. They're looking at each other before turn to look at Jaejoong and Yunho again.

“Aish.......” Jaejoong hissed...He stand up from his chair, take his plate and cup and walk to the kitchen while mumble some cursing words....

“Isn’t he’s cute when he’s angry?” Yunho looked at the three and winked at them...They mouthed ‘o’ to him while nodded their head....

“Hyung what exactly happen to you two?” Yoochun asked curiously. The two quickly looked at Yunho anticipating his answer.

“Here...have the linked site...read it by your self!” Yunho write something on the tissue and handed it to Yoochun. Yoochun frowned.....Minute later shattered plate crashed on the floor can be heard from the kitchen.....

“YUNNNNNNNNNNNHOOOOOOOO....I HATE YOU!” The house echoed with the loud scream by the man in the kitchen....

“I love you honey!!!!” Yunho answered with laughed...

“Arghhhhhhh” But suddenly fierce screaming can be heard followed by the sound big ‘THOUD’ on the floor.

“Jaejoong!!!!” The four man quickly run to the kitchen to find out what exactly happened to their hyung in there that time.

**************
The next day Jaejoong was resting alone in his room after the tripped incident in the kitchen that make his sprinkled his left ankle. He felt really annoying with Yunho attitude these day. He still debated if he should do what he has planned before.....Suddenly his room door opened he pretend to sleep on his bed and closed his eyes tightly.

“hey? uh still sleep.....” Yunho come closer while looking at the figure who still snuggle in his blanket.

“Dear?” Jaejoong pretend yawn and stretching his arms. He's reaching the man face in front of him and smile sweetly at him...

“Dear?What dear?” Yunho was taken aback by the way Jaejoong called him...

“My Yunho!! I dream that you’ll leave me..” Jaejoong pouted cutely  while cupped his face..

“Me? er....” Yunho pointed his self while gulp for a moments.....

“You not going to leave me aren’t you? You love me right?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho eyes with sad face.

“What? the?.....” Yunho knitted his eyebrows...He was really-really confused right now...

“Dear?? “ Jaejoong tried to hold his laughed when he saw Yunho confused face. But the 'games' need to continues. He can't back down now.....not yet...

“wait.....are you ok? Did you hurt your self when you fall down before? Let me see your head....” Yunho come to the conclusion that Jaejoong must having amnesia right now...and if that’s true, it’s mean Jaejoong may be injured in his head....

“What fall?” Jaejoong startled when Yunho hold his head to make him stay stilled.

“Let me see.......” Yunho come closer but Jaejoong slapped his hand away and pushing his body from him.

“Yah...i’m ok...Dont..come any closer...”

“No..you are not....” Yunho know how stubborn Jaejoong is...Without thinking he pinned Jaejoong body on the matters while holding both his hand on the head..

“Yah! let me go...what are you doing?” Jaejoong struggle from his hold but then the door suddenly opened........Jaejoong stop from struggled instead he looks on the door as forgetting the man that above him.

“Hyung....Wake....er? You two.....” Chang Min froze for a moment...He examines the awkward position between his two hyung...

“YAH CHANG MIN CAN YOU KNOCK THE DOOR?” Yunhoo shouted at him make him snap back to the reality worlds. He then grinning evilly..

“Aish....like you have knocked the door when you came in before..” Jaejoong mumble slowly while glare the man above him...

“Er did You say something Jaejoongie?”

“Nothing!”

“OH...my....Got to tell Yoochun and Junsu hyung about this.....” Chang Min shrieked excitedly while closed the door ...At that moment something popped out in Jaejoong head when he heard what Chang Min said...He looked at Yunho and then at they current position right now....He gasped...He looked at the door and shouted.......

“Yah...yah.....we...just.......playing...around” Yunho looked at him and frowned....He then smirked.....

“So you just playing with me uh? it’s mean you remember right?”

“Gotcha!!! ok now...Get off me and from my bed.....i want to continue my beauty sleep” Jaejoong pushed Yunho make the lad fall on the matters...

“I like you bed.....” He laughed and lay for a moment beside him.

“So...you mean.....you don’t mind sleeping beside me?” Jaejoong looked at him with naughty smile.

“Eh? What give you that idea?” Yunho turned his face to Jaejoong. He swear he saw Jaejoong smirked at him...Something about that smirked make him felt uneasy....

“Hm.....you smell good.....” Jaejoong close his face with Yunho until they nose almost touched....He then slowly sit on the bed before suddenly straddle him on the hips....Yunho wide his eyes with Jaejoong sudden movement...Jaejoong adjust his position so he didn’t put too much weight on his injury ankle and then smile ily at Yunho.

“Jae...jong...gie?” Yunho gulped when he saw Jaejoong his lips -'oh...my...he so y like that!' Yunho thought.....He don’t know why he felt weak so suddenly.

“You look so y under me Yun...” Jaejoong play with Yunho hem shirt..

“Joongie...g...get...up from me........i’m serious...” Jaejoong laughed with Yunho threat..He can felt that Yunho’s shivering under him. He smirked.....He hand slowly down to Yunho abs...

“I wonder......do you...hm...really have y abs like what the author said. in the story.....” He caresses the spot gently.

“Jae.....” Yunho moaned when he felt the velvet touched on him.

“hm.........you must be work really hard to get this aren’t you?” Jaejoong lifted Yunho shirt and trailed his six packs gently with his index finger. Yunho bite his lips to surpass his moan. Jaejoong laughed inside when he saw Yunho trouble face that time..

‘...i got by him........’ Yunho cursed his self for not being able to hold his desire for the man above him.

“Remember you told me ‘I wonder how it taste?’..... I do wonder what you taste too ‘yunnie’....” Jaejoong purposely say the words ily on Yunho ears while blow some air on his ears.

“Yu....nnie?” Yunho stuttered while bite his lower lips.

“You don’t like it?” Jaejoong pouted at him.

“I......i...like it” Jaejoong smile sweetly back at him.....He know he got Yunho wrapped on his finger right that moment!.... He leaned forward until they nose touched.

“You really got y lips Yunnie.......” Jaejoong stare at Yunho lips. He gently caresses the soft lips with his thumb...Yunho lost for the moment...He sure he’s in heaven just now....

“You want me.........you’ve fallen for me....you’re crazy for me......you can’t break out.......i got you under my skin....Yunnie” Jaejoong whispered the words ily on Yunho ears.

“Mirotic.....y..i like that....” Yunho smile weakly.....He’s sure he was under Jaejoong ‘jumon’-spell right now..

“Remember you rapper part in mirotic Yunnie? ‘With a single kiss, the day revitalizing a powerful pull’....i need that kind of power now......would you give it to me Yunnie?” Jaejoong connected they head together.....he can felt Yunho hard breath that time....

“JaeJoongie......” Yunho slowly reached Jaejoong face and caresses it softly....

“Syssssshhhhhh it’s my turn......don’t move Yunnie....Close your eyes.....” Jaejoong take Yunho hand and hold it on the matters. Yunho gulp but he willingly followed his order..

“Yunnie........do you hear me?” Jaejoong repeated the catches word in their interlude music video mirotic ily on Yunho ears.

“Y...es....” Yunho sure he got goosebumps that time....

“Lisen carefully yunnie......I want you............” Jaejoong paused for a moment while looking at Yunho reaction that time....

*gulp* Yunho swear his heart almost jumped out from the ribcage when he heard the words. He stop from breathing for the moments.......

“GET OFF FROM MY BED!!” Jaejoong shouted the words loudly on Yunho ears make Yunho wide his eyes...

“Eh??” Yunho looked at him with confused face.....but sure still in daze condition...Seeing Yunho dumbfounded face make Jaejoong smile satisfied.

“Oh well...i don’t have no choice then.....” Jaejoong with all his power pushed the man out from the bed....BUKKK....Yunho fall on the floor while blinked his eyes few time...He still in daze with what just happened moments ago.....

“Hahahahaha.....” Jaejoong laughed loudly seeing Yunho confused face.

“You rascal!!!!” Hearing the sweet laughed make Yunho come back to the reality. He just realize he’s been teased or more to say ‘played’ by Jaejoong. With that realization he flung to the man on the bed and pinned him down hardly on the matter make the man under him begged for let go.....

“Yah....yah......i’m sorry...i’m sorry.....”

BANKKKKKK.....Yunho and Jaejoong looked at the door. Yoochun, Junsu and Chang Min stand on the door with jaw dropped opened looking at the scene in front them...

“You two.....GYA.....JUNSU CLOSE CHANG MIN EYES!!” Yoochun order immediately at Junsu to protected their innocent maknae eyes.

“Like I never see more than this before.....geez....” Chang Min snorted with his two hyungs.

“Shut up! lets get out from here....” Junsu guide Chang Min out from the room since he’s closed Chang Min eyes with his palm..

“Any way...sorry for interrupted you two hyung.........” Yoochun smile sheepishly while retreat back to the outside.

“Yah...auch......my head...” Chang Min glare at Junsu when they bump to the door....

“Sorry....You’re too tall.....i can’t see the way properly...” Junsu answered slyly make the maknae groaned...Yoochun come save the day by dragged the two quickly outside from that room.

“Did they......” Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other....and they looked at they position....Yunho jumped immediately from Jaejoong while Jaejoong scooted away until his back touched the headboard of the bed.

“YAH....IT”S NOT LIKE THAT!” They shouted together but it’s already too late since the door already closed

“Oh my god...they mistaken us....it’s all your fault....” Yunho pointed to Jaejoong who looked very frustrated that time.

“ME? You are the one who straddle me!” Jaejoong replied back while glare at him..

“Oh yeah? You are the one who start seducing me!” Yunho fired back while crossed his hand on his chest.

“I just get my revenge...you do me worst than this before!!” Jaejoong snorted at the man in front of him...

“It’s your fault!”

“Oh please...it’s yours! not me...”

“Your fault!

“It’s you!”

****outside the room***

“Do you think they will be ok?” Junsu looked at Yoochun and Chan Min who sit beside him in front of their hyung bedroom door. The loud bickering in the bedroom catched their attention moment ago....They were worry, but to afraid too look inside...

“er...i don’t know.....they were adults.....i believe they can settles they problem...” Yoochun patted Junsu shoulder to calm him down.

“lets go get some Ice cream.....” Chan Min looked at his hyung and smile at them. Junsu and Yoochun nodded. Chang Min shrieked loudly and quickly dragged his two hyung to the kitchen.

**back in the bedroom**


The couple had been shouted to each other almost 30 minutes now...They were exhausted but no one want to admit their own mistake...Jaejoong still mumbling alone with some words that Yunho didn’t understand at all....

“Joongie shut up” Yunho getting tired with the stupid fight that they have.

“Why must i? You started this first and now you want me to shut ......u hmffff” Yunho smacked his lips with Jaejoong make Jaejoong shut up immediately.....It’s just not only simple kissed...it’s involved tongue....

They parted away after few minutes passionate kiss..Jaejoong touched his lips while staring  at Yunho face....

“Oh well.....i have to shut you up!!!” Yunho smirked when he saw Jaejoong blushing face.

“YAH...” Jaejoong slapped Yunho arms lightly and then he smiles.....Yunho smiles too..

“You know....you .really taste likes.....strawberry and Vanilla....” Yunho move closer to him and lay beside him..

“And you taste like mint....” Jaejoong looked at him shyly. Yunho slowly reached his hand and intertwined it with him.

“We’re tied right? No more tease?” Yunho take their intertwined hand put it on his chest. He want Jaejoong to know how faster his heart beating for him that time...

“No more tease.........” Jaejoong smile while slowly closed the gap between them.....and Yunho gladly welcoming it.

 

THE END

*******