This Is What I Felt 2/3

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

Title: This Is What I felt- Part 2

Author: xxryexx

Length: Oneshot

Genre: Pg

Warning: Not beta read...

Summary: Two man standing in the altar look each other...One crying while one smiling...

 

Idiot! You cursed yourself...It seemed you can’t take away your eyes from him......The way he talked.....The way he laughed...Nevertheless he’s the one who always stand beside you no matter what happened. You mouthed thank you to him...He knitted his eyebrows...Same habit when he got confused.....But then he smiled...wait....this is not the same smiles that he always given to you...........This smile seemed not reach to his eyes like he always do.... He’s not happy....You suddenly remember you’ve seen the same smiled before.....Wait.....That’s it!!

 

Flash back...

 

“What do you think?” You asked him who sit beside you and concentrated on the book that he read in front of him. You actually like this situation because it gives you time to stares at him more.

 

“Uh?” You grinned when you saw his confused face. You like to see him like that.

 

“Aish....pay attention ne....That one...Long straight black hair. She’s beautiful isn’t it?”You purposely bring that topic to his attention because you want to know how he’ll react. That girl.....Park Yoo Jin really resemble him...Black raven hair...plump lips....and clumsy sometimes...and that make you attracted to her......But still....She’s not him.......obviously they are different person.....

 

“Oh....” You saw him bite his lower lips while look at the girl. You examine him...Wish that he’ll say something......

 

“What ‘oh’? Yah...what do you think?” You asked curiously. How you wish he say ‘she ugly.....’ or ‘I’m more beautiful than her...’ What are you thinking? Geez.....

 

“Er..yeah...She’s pretty....” You nodded while smile softly at him. Seem like what you guess is wrong...He didn’t like you the way you do......

 

“Cool! I’m going to make her mine.” You announced happily and with determines face. He gasped. And there....the smiles followed.......You frowned. For a second you doubt your decision....Because you saw some hint in that smile....A tiny hope that he might be have same feeling for you too.

 

“Ah...happy for you.” You’re heard he said the words. You looked at him...Did he really mean it? You smiled at him.....and he smiled sweetly at you too....Seemed like your eyes trick on you.....No.....He don’t like you like you do.......

 

“Wait here.....I go get her phone number.” You stand up from your chair. You look at him and waiting for his respond...He nodded and then takes his attention to the book on the table back......You turned back and walked to Yoo Jin tables...... ‘He really doesn’t care’..... You hope he hold you and told you ‘don’t go’.....You sighed.... May be this is the right decision that you ever made.....

 

End of flash back

 

You saw him stand in front of the window. He looks like in deep thought. But wait...something is wrong......His eyes...............You walked behind him and hold his shoulder gently. You asked him if he’s ok......He look startled....But what you see make you gasped.....

 

“You’re crying....” You cupped his face but he brushed you hands away while turned to back. Why he have to hiding it from you? You’ve been saw him crying before. But why it’s different this time?

 

“Ah..it’s just dust......” He turned back to you and smile. You know he’s lying. You know him to well to know that he was lying to you....

 

“Jae......is something wrong?” You asked him.....You know there’s something wrong. Did he shed the tears for you? Did he really ‘that’ happy for you???

 

“No..no....what make you think like that? Aish....you mess up your ties again.” He come towards you and smile while fix your ties. You like it when he gets close to you. You can smell his sweet fragrance that you adore so much. And yeah....it make you forgot the question that you asked him moments ago......

 

His hand softly works on your ties.....

 

“It’s hot.....” You see he’s smiling.... unconsciously you smile at him too.

 

“Yah...just hold on. The matrimony only takes few minutes.......” You pouted at him. He smile again...The genuine smile this time....You can’t help from felt happy when you saw the smile again.

 

“I don’t know what to do without you...”  You leaned closer while you whispered the words. You can even smell the sweet conditioner that he always used.

 

“You have to learn live without me since you’ll be live with Yoo Jin soon.” He smoothed your tuxedo before he look at you. Why did you felt like he’s hiding something important from you????

 

“You really don’t want to say anything to me?” You asked him the question. He look like ‘lost’ for a moments.

 

“Eh? what should I say? I already congratulated you right?” You sighed when you saw he scratched his head. You know his habit....He seemed likes speak the truth....He really don’t have anything to said to you......

 

“Never mind......”  You turned to the back tried to hide your disappointed face...But why did you have to felt disappointed? What actually do you wish he said to you???

 

The bell ringing...You didn’t even realize it...your mind was gone to somewhere else....

 

“It’s time....Lets stand on the altar to wait your bride....” He smiled and linked his arms with you....You nodded....This is it.....There’s no turning back....Yoo Jin waiting for you.....

 

******************

You stand on the altar....Suddenly the music playing signaling that the bride will be ready to walk on the aisle.....The door opened revealing beautiful figures on it....As soon as you saw the wedding dress you suddenly remember memory of you and him in the bridal boutique shop few weeks ago....

 

Flash Back....

 

“Er...you should ask your soon to be wife a.k.a your fiancé Yunho ya...not me....”He sighed while give the dress that you put in his hands back to your hand. You actually only intend to .....

 

“She’ll be ok. She will wear whatever I choose for her.”You grinned....The truth is, YooJin already have a dress to wear......but it’s not wrong if we have second choice isn’t it?

 

“Then it’s your job who supposed to choosing for her...not me....”He answered with a sighed and pouted. Nevertheless you enjoying seeing him like that....

 

“But Jae I still needs your opinion on this. I can’t choose without you agree with it...Beside your body measurement almost same with her and you have good taste in fashion.” You pouted at him...But seem like your trick didn’t work out this time.

 

“Silly.....let me call Yoo Jin to ask her to come....I will be right back....” He walked through the door to the outside of the shop. You wish you could follow him but then your phone ringing needed to be answered first. When you finally reached him he was standing beside the flower shop beside the bridal boutique shop while watching the rose petals....But when he turned to you and smile to you...You know immediately he was crying before...

 

You can see fresh trace of tears still on his cheek.....

 

End of flash back

 

“Do you Jung Yunho take Park Yoo Jin as your wife?” The priest voice comes to your ears. You take a long breathe and gather some courage to say the words.....But then you saw him.....Why he didn’t look at you??? You chanted on your head wish that he’ll turns to look at you....Just for one more time.....please god...please.....

 

But he didn’t....That’s make you hurt inside....

 

And then again....You see his tears......The tears that make you forget everything...The priest, the audience gasped, Your bride existent seem forgotten for moment...It’s felt like it only you and him in there.....

 

“You’re crying....”  You caress his face and tilted his face to look at you. His eyes widens while looked at you....

 

“Uh.....are you crazy? Pay attention to the priest!” He scolded you but you only chuckled and wiped his tears away. You eyes locked with him......And then you saw it...The answered that you been searching for such a long times....

 

“Why are you crying?” You asked softly almost like whispered to him while looking at him....Eyes never lies.....And now it’s proven!!

 

“I’m happy for you idiot....just....look in front of you.” You can felt his warm hand on your hand while looking at YooJin who frowned at you ....Slowly you felt his hand slipped away from your hand........

 

“Er..... sorry......” You hear he muttered the word while keep bowed to Yoo Jin and then to the priest and yours and YooJin family....you suddenly felt guilty for make him doing that for you. You should be the one who bowed to them not him....

 

“Continue sir....” He smiled to the priest. The priest nodded....He asked you to look back to the priest....You smile weakly and then slowly turned your attention to the priest.

 

“Do you Jung Yunho take Park Yoo Jin as your lawful wife..” You heard the priest asked once again. It’s take you 30 seconds to think before answer that question....You close your eyes......Take a deep breathe.....

 

“I”....You pause and look at YooJin......

 

“Do...............”  That is it! No turning back......

 

“Not...............” The audience gasped...You mother and father stand up from they chair. No ones know what’s going on. She looked at you.....

 

“I’m sorry YooJin......i can’t explain it to you now....i....” You felt guilty but yet you know you have to do it......You don’t have a choice....You don’t want her to be hurt in the future...

 

“I already expected this......Guess I can’t replace him in your heart uh??? I understand....Let me explain this to our family” She opens her veil and sighed before walked to our family side...

 

“YooJin.....” You called her name.... She turned and smile at you while mouthed ‘go to him’....You nodded. You quickly turned to him...... You gasped....

 

You just realize his spotted beside you is now......empty...........there are 100 emotions in your heads right now. Where is he? You run to the exit door.....searching around you....

 

There’s only one thing that you wish that time..........

 

“Please God!! Please give me a chance to tell him what I felt.......” You shouted loudly out side the yard while kneeling on the ground...Felt hopelessly this time....you felt very weak and lost........

 

“His flight 2.50 pm...I guess it still not too late.....He’s on the way to the airport right now.” You turned to the voice behind you. It’s Junsu, his brother....You quickly hugged him and say thank you to him.....

 

“Use my car..” You best friend Yoochun throw his sport car key to you. Without wasting times you take the key and run to the car........

 

“Good luck Hyung!” Junsu and Yoochun shouted to encourage you. You smile and nodded at them before enters the car.

 

You wish you could make it on times....

 

“Jaejoong ah......please wait for me.......” You uttered the words while step to the pedal car...............

 

“I love you............This is what I really felt.......”

 

*******************

 

a/n: The third will be normal writer view.......like I said, I like doing some twist.......so expect unexpected to be happen....^_^.....