Teaser Game 1/2

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

Title: Teaser Games
Pairings: YunJae, YooMin
Rating:Pg 13 slight NC-17
Genre: Romance, comedy, AU, PG 13
Length: One shot
Summary: Dangerous game between the two older that spark feeling inside them....Who score the point?

 

Part 1 : TEASER GAMES

 

Yunho’s practicing his line for the new drama in the living room when suddenly his donsaeng Junsu and Chang Min come and plays video games in the living room. With annoying face he stands up and moves to the music room. He really needs a quiet place to memorize his new drama script.... He knows the music room is empty today since Yoochun, the regular user for that room on his holiday with his family. He slowly opens the door and peek inside…. He was startled when he saw Jaejoong was there with his earphone on his ears while facing the computer screen. He knows immediately Jaejoong is experimenting composing his new song again. He tapped the lad shoulder softly who looked at him immediately.

 

“Hey…you are here?” He asked while opened his earphone with smile on his face.

 

“Yeah….mind if I sit in this room with you?” Yunho take a chair and sit on the corner of the room.

 

“Sure…..i’ll be finish composing this song soon…”

 

“Ok then....never minds me……just do your own stuff”

 

Few minutes later Jaejoong finished compose the song. He sighed….He looks at Yunho that still really concentrate reading his new script drama. He slowly clicks the internet site and browsing random thing. His eyes caught something interesting. He clicks the title and immediately read it. Few minutes later he burst with loud laughs. Yunho startled when he heard the sweet melodic laughter from his bestfriend that sit only few meter away from him. He put his script down and tip toes walking behind the man.

 

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong was shocked and quickly close the tab that he read. His action makes Yunho suspicious something.

 

“Nothing…just reading random thing….?” He smiled nervously. Yunho know there’s something fishy about it. He looks at the computer screen back.

 

“What’s so funny? I can hear you laughed loudly moment ago…come on let’s share it with me…”

 

“Ee.....no..nothing….” Jaejoong was nervous…Yunho can tell that from the way the pretty man stuttered!! He knows Jaejoong very well…..He can even read his body language....He know the guy is hiding something from him.

 

“Let me see…” Yunho take the mouse from Jaejoong hand.

 

“It’s really nothing…” Jaejoong tried to cover the mouse with his hand. Yunho refuse to give up and he tried again to take the mouse from Jaejoong hands. Jaejoong suddenly put the mouse in his shirt and smirked at him.

 

“Come on Jaejoongie…Do you want me to get my hand in ‘there’? I don’t mind actually…” This time Yunho turned to smirked. Jaejoong face immediately turned to dark red. Defeated, he slowly takes out the mouse and gives it to Yunho.

 

“Fine……here” Yunho take it with wide smile on his face. Jaejoong sighed he move a little and give space to the man who standing beside him. Yunho take the others chair and sit beside Jaejoong. He quickly resumes the tab that Jaejoong closed moment ago.

 

“Wait…..DBSK Family fan fiction?? You read this thing?” Yunho look at him with amused face. He never thought Jaejoong will read ‘that’ kind of stuff.

 

“Shut up Yunho...What’s wrong if I read ‘that’ kind of stuff? ” He snorted and looked away from the man who smile sheepishly at him rite now.

 

“Interesting story…..Why did you end up being an umma?” Yunho question make him pissed off for a while. He ignored Yunho question while bite his lower lips. Yunho laughed loudly when he saw Jaejoong reaction.

 

“How did I suppose to know…..” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder while glare at him. Yunho continue reading the story in front of him.

 

“Ah…we’re marrying to each other too….hahaha you are wife and I’m the husband? I like it….” He winked at Jaejoong.

 

“Yah!!!” Jaejoong hissed while look away. Yuno know he was blushing. He like to teased Jaejoong because he thinks Jaejoong has the most beautiful face when he shy or blushing.

 

“ah…Yoosumin become our son….it’s cute….” Yunho continue teasing him in order to make him shy.

 

“Aish….just read it ok? You don’t have to tell me everything....I already read it first then you!” Jaejoong felt irritated every time Yunho comments on the story.....

 

“Wait…what’s on the previous chapter?” Yunho saw another chapter that still not been open.

 

“Uhm…nothing…..” Jaejoong become paler...actually he already read the whole chapter in that story and he know what’s on the previous chapter.

 

“Yah…you face turned to red….i know it! it must something ‘dirty’ isn’t it?” Yunho smirked with his evil smile.

 

“Yah…Im not……Yah….Yah!!!” Jaejoong try to take away the mouse from him but it’s already too late when he already clicks the previous chapter.

 

“Yunho watched Jaejoong flushed face and whimpering under him, his growing even more at the y sight in front of him. He up into Jaejoong’s warm depths harder and faster tries to hit the same place again. His hand slid to his wife negelected member pump it as the same rhythm with his .

“Yun…I cant hold it anymore….ahh.” Each brought Jaejoong and Yunho closer to they . Jaejoong threw his head back...

"………” Yunho smirked naughtily and looked at Jaejoong.

 

“YAH! can you just read it for your self?? You don’t need to read it loudly I can read own my own too you know..” Jaejoong face turned to super blushed this time. He quickly takes the note book in front of him and pans his self with it...... His face was same color as red chili when he heard Yunho read the sentence moments ago. He slowly low down his head on the computer table after heard Yunho laughter.

 

“Wow…that’s was hot!” Yunho was amazed by the scene that he read. it such a ...no doubt about it. He felt his pants tighter down there.

 

“Uh??? Excuse me….” Jaejoong was shocked when he heard Yunho words...He arched one of his eyebrow while look at him....

 

“I mean…well….i’m wondering how……..” Yunho smile slyly and winked at him.

 

“Yah!!! you…you….shouldn’t thinking about it leadershi…..” Jaejoong slapped his arms and turned away from him.

 

“Hm……why did they refer you the bottom one Joongie?” Yunho look at him and quickly sit in front of the man. Jaejoong was startled with Yunho question and of course with Yunho sudden movement who sit in front of him and looked at him intensely......Oh well yes, he’s been dying to know the answered too…They fans sure super creative on that part….

 

“How I supposed to know about it? I can’t read out fans mind…” Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder while tried to compose a calm movement with him. He failed miserably when the note book that he used to pans his self falls in the floor as soon as he heard Yunho question.

 

“Hm…..Let me think…..” Yunho move more closer. Jaejoong slowly move behind while blink his eyes few time.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked innocently. Yunho sure acting weird rite now and it’s really scared him a lot.

 

“They are right…you have temptation lips…..soft feminine look….beautiful doe eyes…and you silky hair..” Yunho touch his hair and caresses it softly. He then slowly cupped Jaejoong face to prevent him to move. Jaejoong was really-really shocked with the sudden touched...Yunho hand slowly moves to Jaejoong nose and then trailed to his lips....He gently caresses the lips with his thumb. Jaejoong blink few times when Yunho moved more closely to him. He even can felt Yunho breath on his face.

 

“Yu…Yunho…Yo...u...you’re too close....” Jaejoong stuttered but oddly he didn’t have courage to push that man away.

 

“Hm…I’m wondering what it taste…Could it be the same test like the author describe? Strawberry and vanilla? You know it’s my favorite flavor…..” Yunho whispered seductively on Jaejoong ears.

 

“Uh??” Jaejoong widen his eyes....

 

“ I’m wondering….” Yunho face him and slowly leaning on him until their lips almost touched.

 

“Ya…yah…stay away from me!!!” Jaejoong snapped from his day dream and quickly pushed Yunho on the shoulder that makes him budge a little. Yunho back away and laughed loudly when he saw Jaejoong’s flushed face.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA……..look at your pale face…Idiot I’m not going to kiss you….I rather kiss my female lead Ara shi or Jihyun noona….” Yunho stood up from his chair and move to the table where he left his drama script before.

 

“You!!! I swear….You’ll get from me later….” Jaejoong throw the note book that beside him to Yunho but Yunho dodged it easily and winked at him.

 

“Hahahaha…see you later then….bye..Jaejoongie….” With a smirked Yunho move to the door and open it. He turned to Jaejoong and waves his hand while made a kissing sound to .

 

“Jung Yunho!! I hate you!!!” Jaejoong shouted the words and gritted his teeth. And right the way his mind start formulated a plans to take revenge on Yunho....

 

KLIKK…the door closed.

 

Jaejoong pv

I swear my heart stop from beating for moment when he leaned closely on me moment ago….You’ll see Yunho...i’m going to teach you the meaning of true ‘teaser’!

End of pv

 

Meanwhile on Yunho side...

 

“That was close!!!! Why did  I felt like I really wanted to kissed him moments ago?...argh damn heart!!” Yunho gripped his drama script and quickly run to the bathroom........

**************
TBC