I MISS YOU 2/2

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

Title: MISS YOU
Rating: pg 13
Author: xxryexx
Warning: Unbeta read …yet….Beware..a lot of grammatical error…
Length: Doubleshot (1/2)
Pairing: Yunho / Jaejoong
Summary: You’ll never appreciate everything that you have until the day you lost it….

 

I MISS U

Part 2

 

Yunho barged in YooChun and Jaejoong rooms. He sighed when only been greeting by empty room. But then Yoochun come in the room with only towel on his waist. He quickly asked Jaejoong ‘soulmate’ who currently looked at him and arched his eyebrows questioning why he’s in their room.

 

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Yunho asked while looking at Yoochun.

 

“He’s going out with Junsu…..”

 

“What?? At this time?” Yunho looked at his watch, it 10.45 pm…..he sighed..

 

“Yeah…they kind…hm…. Rushing for something…..” Yoochun take his clean clothes and put it on his bed. He sits on the bed while ruffled his hair with dry towel.

 

“Did they tell you where they’re going?” Yunho asked curiously.

 

“Sorry hyung……they didn’t say anything…..” Yoochun shrugged his shoulder while continue ruffled his hair with another dry towel. Yoochun sense the worry expression on his leadershi face.

 

“You ok hyung?”

 

“Er yeah…..” Yunho smiles awkwardly at him. Yoochun’s frowning more with his leadershi odd behavior.

 

“Hyung…did something happened between you and Jaejoong hyung?” He wanted to ask the question since two week ago when he saw Jaejoong come back from the dancing room with his puffy eyes that day…But he decides to hold it…..Knowing it’s not the right time when he saw the two eldest moody mood after that day.

 

“Er…..why did you asked like that…..” Yunho's fidgeting….He felt uncomfortable with the question….Moreover, this man was known as ‘soul mate’ to the other one.

 

“Let me show you something…….” Yoochun open his laptop and type something on it. Few minutes later he turned the laptop and show it’s to Yunho.

 

“This is………………” Yunho frowned while reading the contents in it.

 

“Yes…JaeSu fans site….Thanks to you hyung….they’re beating Yunjae site right now….” Yunho sighed…He gives pain smiles to Yoochun….Yunjae fans site never been in the lower place from the other couples before. It’s always on the top place…Seeing it down like that, ...somehow bring pains on his chest and he dont know why that effecting him now…

 

“Oh..well good for them……” Yunho’s scratching his head. Isn’t this is what he wanted before? No Yunjae anymore? But why did he felt unhappy about it?

 

“Do you think they're just doing this for fans service hyung? They look….hm….you know…..” Yunho look at Yoochun waiting for his next words. What he saw shocked him. Yoochun look….sad…..but why? Yunho gasped when he just realizes something…

 

“Wait…Yoochun, are you some kind have feeling with Jaejoongie??”

 

“Er…no…no…..er..i think you better out now hyung…I want to wear my clothes….” Yoochun suddenly pushed Yunho out of the door and closed it right in front of his face.

 

“Chun…yah…Chun…….” Yunho banged the door while calling Yoochun names. Chang Min who passed by with his ramen cup on his hand shake his head few times before quickly run to his room…

 

“What’s wrong?” Suddenly soothing voice can be heard from his back. Yunho know the voice very well. He smiles nervously to the figure that frowning beside him.

 

“Uh? Jae…..when did you come back?” Yunho try to act not so suspicious by giving fake smile at him.

 

“Just moments ago………..” Jaejoong’s frowning more…Of course he found out the smile his fake one but he didn’t bother to ask since he knows, that man will be angry if he do so…Beside, at this point, he don’t want to doing anything that will make their relationship become worst.

 

“Oh…where’s Su??” Yunho look around them when he didn’t spotted Junsu’s around.

 

“Hm..may be at Chang Min room playing games with him….” Jaejoong puffed his cheek while make thinking pose. Yunho chuckled with his friend cute face.

 

“Did you guys just go out few minutes ago?” Yunho asked curiously to the man in front of him. Jaejoong nodded as answering his question.

 

“Oh…I just accompany Junsu buy something in convenient store beside the road…it’s didn’t take a long time.”

 

“I see…Anyway, can I talk to you?” Jaejoong fidget a little while playing with his finger. He don’t know why but he felt awkward around Yunho now……

 

“Now?....” Jaejoong asked hesitantly.

 

“Yes..now…..follow me” Yunho dragged him to his room since that was the only place that currently not being use by other’s members.

 

“What are you want to talk about?....wait…..i didn’t do any mistake rite?” Jaejoong quickly ask with panicked face earning laughed by Yunho.

 

“No Jae….i just want to talk about….u..s….’ Yunho mumbles the last words while watching Jaejoong that sit comfortably on his bed.

 

“What is it? I can hear what you said in the last sentence…..” Jaejoong frowning and then staring at him with his big does eyes, blinking his eyes while anticipating waiting for his answer. Yunho gulped….He hates it when Jaejoong looking at him like that..Part of him melted down by the way the man looking at him.

 

“Er…hm….well…I’m sorry…” He quickly says the words before immediately looking down on the floor afraid to look at the man answers. Surprisingly, Jaejoong just smile and nodded his head lightly.

 

“For what? You don’t do anything wrong to me Yunho yah….” Jaejoong answered sincerely….He knows exactly what for the ‘sorry’ word is…..He has to agreed this is the best thing for them now....No one's faults in this.

 

“That’s the problem…..i think If………” Suddenly they hear knocks on the door.

 

“Jongie are you in there?” Junsu voice cut the conversation….They turned their face to the door. Luckily Yunho managed to locked the door when they were in moment ago.

 

“Yes Su….hold on a second….i’m sorry Yunho, what is it again?” Jaejoong quickly stand up from the bed and then look at him with curious face….At that moments, Yunho decide it’s not the right time to talk about this matter to him anymore.

 

“Never mind….i thinks someone really need you rite now…” Yunho sighed. Junsu sure knows how to ruin the moods.

 

“Are you sure? It’s look like something important that you want to tell me…” Jaejoong look at him again, feel unconvinced with his answer.

 

“Oh nothing…Just..hm..wake up earlier tomorrow…we have a photo shot and interview for our new album….tell Junsu this too….”

 

“Oh…ok…then, see you tomorrow morning…..” Jaejoong smile a little and then move to the door….

 

“Yes sure….” Yunho watch Jaejoong walk through out the door and then he slumps on his bed….He takes the pillow and cover his mouth while shouted all his heart out…..why is it so hard to say the words????

 

******

They are currently on recording program show. The arrangement sit is like always… Junsu and Yoochun on Jaejoong right while Chang min and Yunho on his left side. All the time during the recording hours, Yunho can’t concentrate very well as like he always do before….all his attention’s turn to the person who sit in the middle of them. Jaejoong’s  keep his attention to the ground and sometimes glance to the audience and smile shyly at them……It’s  finally the time where the mc will asks something to them and they required to answer her question….

 

Mc: “Well this question was asked by your fans…..are you guys ready to answer it?”

 

DBSK: “Yes….” The five man nodded lightly and smile to the Mc.

 

Mc: “Ok the first question……what do you guys like to do in the early morning? Chang minshi?

 

Chang Min: “Hm…..brush my teeth?” the audience roar with laughter when they heard Chang min sly answered.

 

Yoochun: “I like sleeping” Yoochun answer brings smirked on s faces. Yoochun’s the hardest to wake up in early morning…So his answered kind of expected from him.

 

Junsu: “Hm…doing some exercise….push up or something like that..”

 

Jaejoong: “Cooking…preparing breakfast for my members.” The audience is roar with big auwwwwwwwww among them.

 

Mc : “How about Yunhoshi?” The four pairs eyes turn to the leadershi as waiting for his answer.

 

Yunho: Well I like drink green tea early morning before ….but not anymore." All the member’s frowning at him. They know him very well….And they know what he likes, what he’s not…. when he mention that he didn’t likes the green tea anymore, it’s really startled them.

 

Mc : Why is that? You have others favorite drink now?”

 

Yunho:” No….it’s still my favorite drink…but somehow…it’s taste….different….” Yunho turned his gaze to Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s frowning tries to process the man words.

 

Mc: “Next question…who is the person that you going to miss when you guys were outside the country? Jaejoongshi?”

 

Jaejoong: “My family and my members of course…and our fans” He smiles gently…..The fans whistling when they saw his sweet smile.

 

Yoochun: My family and my members…..”

 

Junsu: “My family………..members and fans…..”

 

Chang Min: My members and my family…..”

 

Mc: Leadershi??

 

Yunho: Members…..Well sometimes even when we’re close to each other I still missed them especially when we’re doing some separate activities. Rite guys?”

 

Jaechunsumin: “Er….rite!” They answered awkwardly. Yunho that beside them right now is sure acting oddly.. But luckily only they notice it.

 

Mc: Seem’s like our leadershi missed someone today? Am I rite leader shi? The sudden question startled Yunho. He just smiles while nodded to the Mc.

 

Yunho: Definitely….His confession startled them again.

 

Mc: “ Which member that could be???” The fans quickly shouted YUNJAE. Jaejoong immediately looked down on the floor. Yunho notice the sad lookedon Jaejoong face. Somehow he felt hurt when he saw Jaejoong reaction to ‘that name’ now...

 

Yunho:" it’s.... secret….."Yunho try to covered his mistake…He know he shouldn’t reacted that way…He was too careless this time…And for sure he will got lecturer by his manager later….

 

Mc: Look like the fans know very well….anyway.. Time flied so fast….We would like to thanks DBSK for coming to our show today. We going to end our show now..….and we prayed for DBSK success in the future…” The mc bowed a little to them. They also were doing the same thing to the Mc and then to the fans in front of them.

 

DBSK: Khamsamida……

 

They slowly rise from their seat and move to the back stage to change back to their normal clothes. Jaejoong a little bit behind from them. Yunho saw him alone and he purposely slower his pace too, until the man was right besidehim.

 

“What are you thinking?” He asked the man who fidget beside him.

 

“Uh nothing……Er…I’ll should talk with Junsu about something..…” Jaejoong quicken his pace leaving Yunho behind.

 

“No wait…” Yunho run towards him and hold his right hand make the man blush to red.

 

“Let’s just walk together….you can talk to him later.” Yunho tight his grip on Jaejoong hand.

 

“Er…..Yunho yah…my hands…..” Jaejoong looked at their intertwined hands. He tries to slip his hand away but Yunho hold it more tightly.

 

“Why? you didn’t like it?” Yunho question startled him.

 

“There’s no more fans services Yunho yah….cant you let go my hands now?” Jaejoong started feel irritated…he tried again but Yunho didn’t even loose his grip on his hand even a little.

 

“Jaejoong……..Just for once?” Suddenly Yunho whispered the words almost audibly to everyone ears but still can be hear by the man beside him.

 

“What?” Jaejoong was startled when he heard Yunho sudden requested.

 

“Let me hold it………….” Yunho said with a soft voice while looking at their hands together. He like the view…his hand look totally fits with Jaejoong hand….why did he never realize it before?

 

“Yunho yah…the fans will catch this in their camera screen…it’s not a good idea since we decide there will be no Yunjae anymore………and…”

 

“Let them be….” Yunho quickly cut his words. He didn’t give a chance for Jaejoong to finish his words.

 

“Yunho ya…don’t make this difficult for me……” Jaejoong sighed…He was confused with the way Yunho acted right now…He seemed….different….

 

“Why is it difficult for you?” Yunho asked curiously.

 

“Because….aish…forget it….” Jaejoong knows there’s no used to explain that to him. He snatches his hand away from Yunho grip. But Yunho grab it back and without words he dragged Jaejoong with him. The others members and the staffs who saw it startled on they place.

 

“Jaej…..Yunho hyung where did you bring Jaejoong hyung…hey….Yun..h” Junsu about to follow them but Yoochun quickly hold him.

 

“Hey where did you take me? Yunho..hey….” Yunho ignore him and quickly shove him to the backstage store room.

 

“Why we are here?” Jaejoong look at Yunho with pissed face. He hate Yunho treating him that way.

 

“Lets talk…..” Yunho say firmly while looking straight in Jaejoong eyes.

 

“Uh????” Jaejoong’s frowning…Never in his life he saw Yunho behave like this before…he looked so…determined??

 

“I missed you………….” Yunho blurted the words that he been keeps holding inside of him. It’s been a secret before but now after say it, he felt relief…..

 

“What?” Jaejoong was shocked…..He never thought that Yunho will missed him. Should he prouds of it? Should he cries about it? He don’t know…he was confused….

 

“I said I missed you….” Yunho repeat the words while looking in Jaejoong eyes. He’s waiting for Jaejoong reaction.

 

“…………………” Jaejoong was speechless…he just watched the plain floor in front of him without words….

 

“You know why I said my green tea felt different just now? Because….you are not there to accompany me anymore Jaejoong! You’ll always prepare my green tea for me every morning and sometimes sharing it with me!!” Yunho tilted Jaejoong face and make him look at his eyes. He wanted Jaejoong to see his sincerity when he said the words.

 

“What are you talking about?” The confession sure startled him alot. ‘Ah…that’s why he looked at me when he said the words moment ago’ Jaejoong thought and then gasped.

 

“You know why I always sit in the living room every night? Because I was waiting for you to come out from your room and then asked me if you can help me doing or helping me with my works like you always do before….” Every confession make Yunho heart thumped even more faster than normal rates….He knows, there’s no turning back right now….

 

“Yunho….” Jaejoong whispered the name softly….Slight pink color appeared on his cheeks.

 

“Do you want to know why I didn’t take dinner almost every night? Because I want you to come to my room and nagging me and feeding me like a kid like you always did to me before…..”

 

“Yunho yah….” The confession slowly melted Jaejoong heart away. He watched the man slowly move towards him without darted his eyes away. They gaze meet..but no one of them who turned or take their eyes away this time.

 

“Oh….there’s something else…..I’m such idiot!!! I was afraid to admit anything before….i never tell you that I like your green tea that you always made for me every morning. I didn’t tell you that I like it when you give more attention to me……I didn’t tell you how happy I am everytime you come to me and sit beside me. I even tried to avoid you when I realize ….that…I fall in love with you!!” Yunho slowly reached Jaejoong face and caresses it’s softly.

 

“………………..” Jaejoong lost his words. All he can do just looked at the man that cupped his face in front oh him.

 

“I love you kim Jaejoong…..” Yunho closed their gaps..He leaned forward and kissed him passionately. Jaejoong slowly respond to the kiss……They parted slowly while looking at each other eyes…It’s takes a long time for them to breathe properly again.. Yunho bring Jaejoong body closer o him and hug him tightly.

 

“I really missed you….” He whispered the words to the man ears.

 

“Yunho ah…I miss you too……” Jaejoong snuggled more on the tall man chest. Yunho suddenly cupped his face and look at him. He then slowly leaned and claimed the man lips again……The sound of the door opened didn’t bother them at all. They were lost in their own worlds. The figure froze in his place….His eyes widewatching the scene in front of him.

 

 He slowly closed the door back and leaned on the wall. He was speechless with what he saw….he was…..hurt…

 

“You ok?” Yoochun come towards him and bring him to his embrace.

 

“Jaejoong hyung and Yunho …they are….kissing each others….” Junsu mumble the words on Yoochun chest while his tears keep pouring down on his cheek.

 

“Junsu ah……….”

 

“I was stupid!!! I….i love him Yoochun ah….i love Jaejoong hyung……I can’t help it..Even though I know Jaejoong hyung only have eyes for Yunho…but I still fall in love with him ……….”

 

“Don’t worry…I’ll accompany you…..I know what's the feeling seeing your love one in another man arms Junsu ya…and I know what the feeling missing some one dearly…….” –‘I miss you…Junsu ah…cant you see it?’ He want to say it to the man in his arms right now….but he know he can’t. Not this time…..He will waiting for the right time to confess his feeling for him.

 

“Yoochun ah…..i’m glad you’re here with me….” Junsu whispered the words slowly but still can be heard by Yoochun. Yoochun smile while tight his hug and patted the small man shoulder softly in order to calm him…It’s the only thing that he can do right now….Steps by steps...he'll make him fall for him and heals his heart....

***************
THE END