I MISS YOU part 1/2

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

Title:I MISS YOU
Rating: pg 13
Author: xxryexx
Warning: Unbeta read …yet….Beware..a lot of grammatical error…
Length: Doubleshot (1/2)
Pairing: Yunho / Jaejoong
Summary: You’ll never appreciate everything that you have until the day you lost it….


Part 1

Jaejoong’s watching Yunho stumble with his steps…again. The same steps thathe’s been repeated for the third times already. Lately Yunho become lets say- not as his usual self. Counting his experience in dancing, this step should be easy for him. He knows immediately that there’s something bothering the leadershi.

 

“Yunho, Are you okey?” Jaejoong asked while sit beside him.

 

“Yah…whatever!!!” Yunho ignored him while looking at the other way.

 

“Yunho…..” Jaejoong was taken aback with his respond. ‘ ..is he angry with me?’ The thought come to his mind.

 

“Just go away.” Yunho stand up and about to walk to the exit door when Jaejoong quickly hold his wrist and look at him. They gaze meet for a second before Yunho look away from him.

 

“Yunho ah….you know you can talk anything with me. Is this about yesterday? Yunjae incident?” Jaejoong try to guess….He still remember how Yunho reacted when he saw the big Yunjae banner holding by their fansyesterday. Knowing Yunho very well for almost 7 years, he knows immediately the man is pissed and angry but there’s nothing that they can’t do about it.

 

“You know what…I’m sick of this…im tired this YUNJAE bull!!!” Yunho suddenly shouted the words without looking at him.

 

“Yunho ah…” Jaejoong gasped. He never expected Yunho will say the words to him.

 

“Jae lets stop this insanity, from now on no more Yunjae or jaeho. Stop pretending that we are GAY, stop paying more attention to me and stop starring at me. I can’t take it anymore. I’m fed up with they attention about Yunjae! Even my family didn’t trust me anymore!!! This is so unbelievable.”Yunho looked at him with disgust eyes. Jaejoong look down on the floor before look at him again and then smile weakly at him.

 

“Yunho ah, if this is what you want, then it’s fine with me. See it easy Yunho ah, all you have to do is talk. You don’t have to take it all alone. Me and the others is here for you. Comes with us they’re all waiting for you to take a lunch together.” Jaejoong patted Yunho shoulder softly with smile still on his face.

 

“You guys can carry on without me. I’m not hungry.” Yunho sighed before looking down on the floor. He don’t know why suddenly he felt guilty when he saw his bestfriend sincere reaction towards him.

 

“Yunho ah…..please…for the last time…as celebration for Yunjae ending? it sound right, rite?” Jaejoong said softly almost like whisper…He know Yunho didn’t eat anything since last night and it make him and the other members worried about him.

 

Fine….Jaejoong ah..” Yunho turning his face to Jaejoong…This time his voice becomes softer than before.

 

“Hm??” Jaejoong look at him with frowning face.

 

“I…I’m sorry…we…. still friends’ right?” Yunho’s stuttering while saying the words to the man beside him. Jaejoong nodded…

 

“Of course Yunho ah. Friend yongwonhhi….Could you go first I need to go tothe washroom. I should be there before I saw and talked with you here you know.” Jaejoong smile before looking down on the floor again. Yunho didn’t say anything he just nodded. He stand up and walks to the exit door and left Jaejoong alone in there…After closed the door he stood in front of the door while take a deep breath.

 

“Jaejoong ah…I’m sorry…” Yunho whisper softly when he heard sobbing soundcome from inside the room.

 

“Yunho? where’s Jaejoong hyung?” The sudden voices startled him for a second. Yunho looks at the man that stands beside him with curious expression on his face.

 

“Shhhshh…” Yunho put his finger on his lips as a sign to silent.

 

He’s inside. Don’t tell him you saw me here.” Yunho walked leaving Junsu frowning behind. Junsu know there’s something going on inside the room, and he had bad feeling about it. ..Without wasting time, he rush move to the dancing room. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the figure that he’s been searching for since hours ago crying on the corner while hugging his knees

 

“Jaejoong ah…” Junsu called softly …He run towards the man and hugged him.

 

“Junsu ya…..”

 

 

2 weeks later……………….

 

It was really a tired day for them especially after the dancing routine thatthey always do. After arrived at home they gather in the living room watching tv together. Jaejoong sit beside Chang min while Junsu and Yunho sit beside each other. Yoochun’s laon the floor with his pillow on his chest. Minutes later Chang min joining him lay on the floor leaving jaejoong alone on the sofa. Junsu quickly change his place and take Chang min places before.

 

“Hyung ah…I’m hungry. Could you cook for us today please? You haven’t cook lately. I missed your cooking foods.” Junsus whining at Jaejoong that sitting beside him while showing his cute pouting mouth. Jaejoong chuckle and then look at the big watch on the walls in front of them. It’s almost dinner time…..

 

“Yah…Junsu ah, Jaejoong is tired like us too. You shouldn’t ask him to cook for us. Just order pizza or anything for dinner tonight” Somehow Yunho feel Junsu is annoying and not cute at all that time.

 

“It’s ok Yunho ah. I already promise Junsu to cook his favorite’s food today.” Jaejoong smile at Junsu who jumped happily.” But Su ah, you must accompany me to buy the ingredient today okey?

 

“For you baby..i’ve ready my car key.” Junsu winked at him while show his car key.

 

Ah…lucky for me then. lets go.” Jaejoong laughs and quickly grab Junsu hands.

 

“Lets go baby!” Junsu quickly stand up and dragged Jaejoong to the door. Jaejoong laughed again and slapped Junsu hand playfully. The three left in the living room frowning when they saw Junsu slip his hand on Jaejoong waist like Yunho always do before. Chang min and Yoochun looked at Yunho who staring at the door even after the two already gone.

 

“hm…hyungs..Do you guys think something is going on between this two?” Chang min asked his two hyungs which obviously still startled with what they saw.

 

“Yah…I noticed it too. They are acting…..hm…different. Even the photographer from yesterday said they look like married couple when they’re together.”Yoochun sighed while lie back on the floor and staring at the white ceiling.

 

“Guys…I’m going to my bedrom.” Yunho leave the two makne in the living room.  He holds his fist tightly. Once he’s in the bedroom he quickly slumpedon his bed and let all his feeling go.

 

 

Yunho pv

 

Jaejoong keep his promise to me. He stays away from me. He only talked to me when it’s involves important matters. It was happened in the first week after I decide there will be NO YUNJAE anymore. In that week I can see how they become closer to each other. When we are in interview, he didn’t look at me anymore. He keeps staring on the floor and sometimes Junsu coughed toget his attention. I can see Junsu and him changed stare and gaze to each other eyes. I remember that day, I followed Junsu and Jaejoong in the backstage store. I saw how Junsu caresses Jaejoong soft hairs and how Jaejoong head on his shoulder while Junsu is standing and whispered something on his ear. I felt really terrible that day. I felt my world like crashing down and shattered into pieces. I started hate Junsu that day! why??

 

‘Why did I’ve to felt this way?”

 

Flashback

 

“Yunho, can you accompany me buy our food stock today?” Jaejoong asked before sit beside him in the van while they were on the way back home after dancing class end.

 

“sure” Yunho nodded and smile at him.

 

************

“Yunho, there’s something on your clothes…..how did you get it there?”Jaejoong pointed the tiny stained spot on Yunho grey tuxedo.

 

“I don’t have any idea.” Yunho quickly wiped the stained away with his handkerchief. Chang Min that stands between the couple looked at Jaejoong with amused face.

 

“Wow..How come you can notice the tiny stained Jae hyung?” Chang min grinned slyly at his two hyung….For sure, his Jaejae hyung always give extra attention to the leader shi.

 

**************

“ Yunho ah, I’ve cooked you favorite food today. Here…. Eat it okey? I don’t want our leader shi fall sick. You didn’t eat anything since last night. You make us worried about you” Jaejoong put the tray that full with his favorite foods on beside him.

 

“I eat it later, just put it over there please... I’ve a worked to do.” Yunho looked at Jaejoong before asked him to move the tray since it’s quite disturbing his work.

 

“Yah…you just need 5 minutes to eat it. ..Is it hard to do that?” Jaejoong suddenly become furious with him….Yunho looked at him and then laughed. He likes to see Jaejoong angry like that.

 

“Okey..okey…stop nagging at me..geez, you’re like my mother.” Yunho put the papers that he hold aside and then take the tray and put it in front of him.

 

“I don’t care whatever you call me…EAT!” Jaejoong smiled when he saw the man starts eating and enjoying his foods.

 

***************

 

“You okey? You look really paler.” Jaejoong sit beside him while examining his face.

 

“I’m okey Jae.” Yunho pulled the blanket to cover his body. He got flu today. For that reason he can’t go to their dancing rehearsal since he got strict order from the doctor to stay at home and get rest.

 

“Well in case if you need me, just call me okey? I’ll always ready for you…I’ll better cook something for you before I go…. Yunho just chuckled when he saw Jaejoong run out from his room…Sometime….He think Jaejoong really like his mother….

 

**************

“Yah Junsu hyung, you can’t sit there. it’s Jaejoong hyung special sit.” Chang Min’s warning Junsu who almost sit on the empty seat beside Yunho.

 

“Geez there’s no name written in here state that this is Jaejoong hyung seat!”Junsu hissed while Chang Min glared at him back.

 

“Yah..you don’t need name when you know who always sit beside Yunho hyung since our debut day!” Chang Min retorted make the older man groaned at him.

 

“okey…okey fine..i move…” Junsu with pissed face move to sit beside Yoochun. Yunho’s pretending hearing his Ipod, close his eyes while lean on the window van with smile on his lips after hear s cute argument…Few minutes later, Jaejoong come and claimed his spotted beside him.

 

************

“Morning Yunho.” Jaejoong stand on the kitchen counter with his back facing him.

 

“Morning Jae.” Yunho yawned and sit on the chair in the dining areas while looking at the man in the kitchen that very busy cooking something for their breakfast.

 

“Here…your favorite drinks. Green tea special” Yunho smiled when he saw the mug was places in front of him.

 

“Thanks.” Yunho take the mug and quickly sipped the fresh green tea. Jaejoong just smiles at him and then resuming his cooking works back inside the kitchen.

 

************

“You okey? It’s look hard for you to handle it. Do you need help?” Jaejoong sat beside him while take few documents that place on their coffee table. Yunho smiled brightly with the offered.

 

“Really? That’s why I love you Jae. I don’t know if I can finish this schedule without anyone help.” He sighed before continue reading the documents that he need to sort out later.

 

“You should just tell me if you need a help.. You know I’ll help you for sure.”Jaejoong just smiled at him before reached the unused pen on his left side.

 

“Right….let’s do this.” Yunho smiled back at him….At least he’ll not alone since his best friend was there to accompany him.

 

End of flash back

 

Now everything is gone. Everything is change. I never though that it will be turn out to be like this. Everywhere, every place that I go is always filled by memories of you. I never realize how ‘you’ become important until I lost you. Seeing you beside him make me felt hurt. Seeing the thing that he does asthe same thing that I always do to you make me felt ….jealous???…I saw the same gestures that I’ll always do to you before repeat doing by him. Its make me felt like want to crash him and break his bones for touch you the same way that I do.

 

There’s no more affectionate morning like before. The dining table felt empty without you. The green tea that I always drink with you tasted…different. It’s not the same taste that I like anymore.

 

Sometimes I stay up late night pretending doing my works while wishing that you comes out from your room and helping me as like the time we always do back there together…. But you never even once come to me anymore. I’m wondering, will you be here if I call you to help me like as you promised tome before?? Jaejoong ah…..You make me realize now….

 

I Miss You…..I really do….

************************
TBC