Pay Back Part 3/3

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

Title: Payback (Part 3)
Author: xxryexx
Length: One shot
Warning: Mention of , not beta read....
Genre: Pg 13
Summary: Jaejoong find out his boyfriend cheating behind his back.......

 

‘Please...wake up Yunho.....’ The voices keeps repeating in his ears. He tries to open his eyes but his eyelids felt really heavy like something glue on it. The voices.....The voices really calms him down.

 

‘Mr Jung....can’t you hear me?’ There’s another voices. Unfamiliar voices.....

 

‘Yunho.....Dont do this to me!’ Why this voices keeps pleading at him? He can heard sob between the voices. Why is he crying? Suddenly something clicked on his mind.

 

‘That’s Jae voices.....’

 

‘Wake up please.......Dont leave me’-No...i won’t leave you...Jaejoong....No....i’ll wake up for you....

 

“Jae.....joong...........” Yunho eyes fluttered open. He quickly looks at his surrounding area.

 

“Ah....you wake up....Let me calls the doctor...” The man smile and stand up from his chair. Yunho quickly held his wrist.

 

“N...no...i’m ok.....where am i?” He asked the man with confused face.

 

“You’re in the hospital....” The man sits back on his chair and looked at Yunho.

 

“Ja...jaejoong.....where...is...he?” Yunho stuttered. He panicked when he can’t sense Jaejoong presence in that room.

 

“Jaejoong? Oh you mean, the man who saved you?” The man scratched his head. Yunho was shocked when he heard the man words.

 

“He....saved me?” Yunho widen his eyes.

 

“Well....hm...Apparently...yes...” The man nodded.

 

“Where is...he? i...heard his voice....moments ago...”

 

“Eh.....that’s strange....I’m the only one  who company you all this time mr Jung....”

 

“No...It...Can’t be...i....heard his voice....” Yunho suddenly felt weak inside. He really sure he heard Jaejoong's voice moments ago.

 

“Well...if you talked about the same man who saved you...it’s really impossible because he also lay on the bed in the next room....”

 

“What do you mean?” Yunho’s straight look at the man face. The man sighed. He takes a long breath before he starts tell the story from the beginning.

 

Flash back

 

“Yunho!! Noooooooooo” Jaejoong shouted as soon he saw the man jumped down to the water. His intuition was right...When he saw Yunho break down moments ago, he felt something bad will be happens. That’s why he decides to follow him.

 

“Oh ! He really jumped down!” The construction worker who saw him moments ago panicked when he saw the man jumped on the river.

 

“Call ambulance!” Jaejoong throw his long coat and opened his shoes.

 

“Uh? What are you doing sir?” The man frowned when he saw what Jaejoong is doing.

 

“I said call ambulance!!! We don’t have much time.” After said the words, Jaejoong quickly jumps to the water. The man startled. With out wasting time he quickly called the ambulance like Jaejoong asked him to do before. He stands there watching the man diving in the water. Few minutes later he saw the man was swimming back to the edge holding the unconscious man on his left hands.

 

“Take.... him.....”  Jaejoong panted hard...... The man nodded. He tried to reach the unconscious man that still in the water. Jaejoong used all his energy to push Yunho upside.

 

“Sir....are you ok?” The man try to hold Yunho while look at him. He startled when he saw the others man who holding the unconscious man before panted hardly. He seemed having breathing problem.

 

“I can’t..... hold him any longer....” Without wasting time the man quickly grab Yunho hands and dragged him with him to the ground. But when he looked down to another man....He’s already gone.....Then something flicked in his head.

 

“Sir?...Sir!!! Oh !” He quickly jumped down on the water to save the other man....

 

End of flash back....

 

“That’s what happened....He jumped to the water to save you. Luckily he managed to bring you to the edge but.....he.....sank down back into the water because he lost so much energy....i have to jumped to the water to save him... ...”

 

“No.....This not supposed to happened!!” Yunho shouted. Tears are starts falling down from his eyes.

 

“I...I’m sorry sir...”

 

“Bring me to meet him please.....i must see him.” Yunho said with pleading eyes. The man felt pity with his condition. He nodded.

 

“Hm...let me asks the doctor first....Stay here ok..” Yunho nodded. The man quickly walked out from the door.

 

“Jaejoong ah......wait for me...........” Yunho whispered to the air while waiting for the man come back to the room.....Few minutes later the door opens. The man’s running towards him with a wide smile on his face.

 

“Doctor said ok...Sit here...you don’t have to use your energy. Doctor said you need to limit your movement.” The man takes the wheelchair and help Yunho to seat in.

 

“Thank you..” Yunho smile weakly at him. The man just nodded and then wheeling Yunho outside the room. When they arrived at Jaejoong room, they startled when they saw nurses and doctors were rushing run inside the room.

 

“Eh?....what’s happen?” The man frowned. He and Yunho looked at each other. They move a lil bit closer to the room. And what they saw broke Yunho heart more. There, he saw the doctor's pounding the man in the bed chest tried to bring him back to alive. The monitor already shows straight green line on the screen...

 

“No...This can’t be.....” Yunho stand from his wheelchair and with wobbling legs he try to get in that room. The nurse that on duty in that room’s quickly prevent him to get inside.

 

“I’m sorry sir you can’t come in.”

 

“Please! He’s my friend! I need to see him....” Yunho’s pleading her with all his heart.

 

“Sir, doctor try to save him right now......”

 

“No...no...please let me in...I need to see him...” Yunho slowly fall down on his knee. “Please....for the last time...

 

“I’m sorry sir....You must wait outside....” The nurse sighed. She slowly closed the door.

 

“Jae.....no.....dont leave me again.....why did you have to save me? Why can you just let me dies?” Yunho keep sobbing in front of the door.

 

“Mr Jung...” The man come beside him and holds his shoulder.

 

“I supposed to be the one in that place...Not him....I’m sorry Jae....I’m sorry” Yunho muttered the words while holding his face with his palms.

 

“Yunho?” Yunho startled for moment when he heard the familiar voice that approached him from behind. He quickly turned to his back.

 

“Uh? JAE?” He rubbed his eyes to make sure he’s not dreaming or having some hallucination. There, in front of him standing Kim Jaejoong with his green hospital pajama.

 

“Why are you crying?” Jaejoong look at him with frowned face. Without say any words Yunho flung to the man and hug him tightly.

 

“Jae...you’re alive! Thank god!!!”

 

“Of course I’m alive! What’s going on in here?” Jaejoong asked confused with Yunho words.

 

“Jae? it’s really you right? I’m not dreaming right?” Yunho’s crying on Jaejoong shoulder.

 

“Ok..This is strange.....” Jaejoong patted Yunho back in order to calm him down.

 

“I thought...you’re the one in there...” Yunho pointed to the door room beside him.

 

“Uh??..Why I supposed to be in there? ?It’s not my room...” Jaejoong frowned more.

 

“Uh? Then where’s your room”

 

“There....” Jaejoong pointed to the next room beside the room. Yunho mouthed ‘o’. He then glared at the man that stands beside them.

 

“Er...i think I should let you two alone....” The man smiles sheepishly and quickly runs away from the scene. Jaejoong looked at him and then smiles.

 

“I was about to get water for drink since my water bottle already empty. Then I saw you crying here. What happened?”

 

“I thought...you’re the on in there...The one that doctor try to save...i thought you’re die....i...” Yunho sighed in embarrassment.

 

“Eh?” Jaejoong scratched his head.....

 

“Don’t leave me again...please.....I’ll die without you.” Yunho hugged him again. This time it’s tighter then before. Jaejoong gasped.

 

“Yunho...”

 

“I can’t take it anymore Jae......i can’t see you with another girl or man...It’s really make me hurt inside” Yunho whispered the words on Jaejoong ears.

 

“Yunho ah.......”

 

“I love you it’s never change....”

 

“I....” Jaejoong blushing when he hear the words again......

 

“Don’t push me away Jae... please........” Jaejoong’s about to say something when he felt vibration on his pocket pants.

 

“Hold on....” He looks the ID caller and then he smile. Yunho parted from him in order to give him some space to answer the call.

 

“Hello...ah Shin Kyun.....Ok...i might be release tomorrow.....Dont need to tell them...I don’t want them to worry about me. Just make excuse for me... Kiss Sungwoong for me ok?...Bye.” Jaejoong ended the call. He then gives his attention back to the man in front of him.... Something is wrong....

 

“Yunho?” Jaejoong try to reach his hand but Yunho take few step away from him.

 

“I forgot......you already have a wife...a son.....i...i....shouldn’t....” Yunho suddenly remember the scene at the Han River park before....The girl face...The kid face....it’s clear on his mind now.

 

“Aish.....listen...” Jaejoong come towards him and hold both his shoulder and make the man look at him.

 

“I’m sorry.....just...forget what I said...” Yunho smile weakly before push Jaejoong away from him. He quickly walked away from him. Seeing the man walked away,  Jaejoong become panicked. He event didn’t realize that he was crying that moment.......

 

“Yah!!! Listen to me first! I’m not married yet!!! PABO!!!” Jaejoong shouted make the man freeze on his step. He slowly turned his face back to the crying man in front of him.

 

“Oh...but the kid...” Yunho still remember correctly...The kid call him ‘appa’....

 

“Sungwoong is not my biological son...” Jaejoong wipe his tears away while try to smile at Yunho.

 

“I thought......” Yunho lost words to say to him...He just froze there and looking down on the floor.

 

“Shin Kyun is not my wife either! She’s my cousin. I stay with her when I continue my study in Canada.” Jaejoong take a step and move closer to the startled man in front of him.

 

“You continue your studies?” Yunho smile a little. He still remembers, Jaejoong told him before, that he wants to continue his study in overseas. Seem like his dream becomes true.

 

“Yes...By the way....Her husband left her for moments...Well her husband is in army and government sends him to work at Afghanistan for 3 years.....I take care of them for moment until her husband comeback. Plus I’m Sungwoong godfather.....i can’t leave him just like that. Since I finished my study, I decide to bring them back to visit our family here.”

 

“...............” Yunho’s silent while looking at him. His action makes Jaejoong curious. ‘Is he angry?’ He can’t guess what the man thinking right now...

 

“You o....humffhh” Yunho action sure surprised him a lot when Yunho suddenly grabbed him, pushed him to the wall and then kissed him. Slowly, he relaxed with the kissed. People who passing by them just smile slyly watching the kissing couple...For the moments, they forgot they were in public....or hospital....

 

“Mark my words....I...I’LL...NEVER....EVER....LET..YOU...GO......AGAIN...” Yunho whispered the words in his ears as soon as they parted from the long kiss.

 

“Silly....” Jaejoong smile while rest his head on the man shoulder.

 

“And this silly man is still in love with you.....Love you so much....” Yunho tilted Jaejoong chin and pecked him on the lips before hugged him again.

 

“I know.....Junsu told me everything.....How you changed for this past four years......Well technically, he told me everything about you.....I’m sorry I can’t go back earlier for you.”

 

“That’s ok......as long as you back in my arms again.......i love you” Yunho uttered the words again....The three magic words that he always wanted to say to the man in front of him.......Jaejoong smile widely. He pecked Yunho lips and looks straight to his eyes....

 

“I love you too.......yongwonhi” 

 

END

 

***************************

A/n: Done...there.....i save Yunho...thehehehehe....