Wasurenaide/ Dont Forget me

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

Title: Wasurenaide/ Don’t Forget Me
Author: xxryexx
Pairings: YunJae,
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Angst
Warning: Unbetaread yet

 

The room looks gloomy. Everyone in there was in sad mood. The only sound that can be heard that time is the monitoring heart beat machine that applied on the figure that sleeps peacefully on the bed. The figure looked so calm....

 

“Hyung...are you ok?” Yoochun tapped the paler man shoulder that still awake beside the sleeping man. He look at his two friends who sleep on the sofa beside the bed and then to the man that still awake who staring at the figure on the bed with sad eyes.....

 

“He still sleeps Chun...He don’t want to wake up..it’s been three days now” He answered with soft whispered but still audible to be heard.

 

“He will wake up soon hyung.....he’s strong....” Yoochun tried to comfort the man with his words.

 

“It’s my fault....” The paler man reached the sleeping beauty hand and holds it tightly while sobbing silently. He felt regret for every word that he says to the man before....

 

“Yunho Hyung....”

 

“I should say I trusted him....”

 

Flash back........

 

“It’s not my fault!! I didn’t copy that song...it’s my song...i wrote and compose it own my own!” Jaejoong state calmly. He facing the old man, the owner of his company he works with. He already ready since he step up his leg in that room. Oh well he actually ready since he heard his name been summoned by that man few minutes ago....He already expected what will coming later......

 

“Enough already Jaejoong....we’ve already saw the proof.....we can’t believe this...We trusted you...We trusted your talent...this is how you paid us? Humiliated us?” The man groaned while slammed the table hardly...The composing paper that been signed with another name fall from the table....Jaejoong looked at the paper....no doubt about it...it’s the same song he compose two month ago.... Jaejoong bite his lower lips.....

 

“Yunho hyung say something......” Chang Min looks at Yunho with pleading eyes...

 

“I’m sorry Min.....we have proof in front of our eyes...” Yunho said apologetically to his three donsaeng who look at him with hopeful eyes..

 

“Wait...are you said that you believe the paper? The man that you don’t know that claimed he wrote the song rather than Jae hyung? I thought you know Jae hyung capability better than anyone else hyung.....” Yoochun look at Yunho with intense stare. Yunho sighed.....it’s hard for him to make decision right now. Jaejoong turned to them when he heard the two conversations.

 

“Sir...it’s really Jae hyung song....” Junsu come forwards tried to defend his poor hyung.

 

“Stay out from this....you guys can get out from this room....” The man shows the exit door but the others member didn’t budge from their spot.

 

“Sir.....it’s really my song.....” Jaejoong state it for the last time. He still holds his real feeling inside with his cold mask that he wear.

 

“Enough.....we don’t want you to humiliate us anymore.....We have to do something before the press knows about this......”

 

“I know how to settle this sir.....i quit...” Jaejoong say it while looking at the old man who smirked at him.

 

“Ah...i like that idea.....You can go now....” Jaejoong bowed to the man for the last time. He turned to back ready to get out from the room while tried ignoring the gasped and the shock face on face.

 

“Jae hyung!” The three shouted together...Yunho was speechless that time.

 

“I’m sorry guys...............” Jaejoong whispered it softly before continue walked out from the door. Yunho wake up from his daze and quickly follow him.

 

“Jaejoong!!!  Do you know what are you doing right now? You just let go of your dream...” Yunho slammed him to the wall while his hand gripped tightly on Jaejoong t-shirt collar.

 

“Do you trust me?” Jaejoong look straight to Yunho eyes.

 

“I....” Right the moment Yunho stuttered to answer his question, Jaejoong already get his answered. He smiles a little at Yunho.

 

“It’s just simple question Yun...it’s rather yes or no......You know what hurt me more? When my own members didn’t believe me....moreover when you didn’t believe me.....”

 

“Then prove it to me....to us that it’s really you song....” This time Yunho turned his body to gently to face him. Jaejoong silent for a moment while looking on the floor.....

 

“I...i... can’t...i’m sorry....” With the last words Jaejoong run to the hallway and quickly get in the lift.

 

“Jaejoong!” Yunho shouted tried to follow him but it’s too late the lift door already closed...

 

The last scene he saw was Jaejoong tearing eyes with a sad smile on his face in the lift.

 

********************

 

The four of them waiting patiently in the living room....They waited for Jaejoong to comeback home.

 

“Hyung you should help Jaejoong hyung back there...” Junsu blurted out the words while looking at his hyung.

 

“Shut up Su....” Yunho groaned....He felt so much pressure right now...He still felt guilty when he saw Jaejoong tears moment ago......Yoochun suddenly stand up, taking his coat and his car key before move to the door.

 

“Where are you thinking you’re going Chun? It’s already 11.30 pm...”

 

“I’m worry about Jae hyung.....I want to find him...”

 

“Don’t need to...he will be back if he already calm down..” Yunho stated firmly. Yoochun glare at him.

 

“I don’t care....i’m out!”

 

“Chun!!! Aish...”

 

“Let me follow him hyung....” Junsu take his jacket and quickly run to follow Yoochun.

 

2.45 am........

 

Yunho groaned when he heard his phone ringing...He looks at his surrounding area...He’s still in the living room. It’s mean he fallen sleep when he’s waiting for Jaejoong to come back home before. He looks the id caller...He was startled when he saw Junsu name on the screen.

 

“Su ah...”

 

“Hyung......you got to go to the hospital now...”

 

“What? What’s wrong?” Junsu panic voice washed his sleepiness away...

 

“Jaejoong hyung....he’s....got accident....”

 

“What? I’ll be there any moment....Wait for me...” Yunho wake up Chang Min immediately...Without explain to Chang Min he dragged Chang Min with him to the door...

 

*****************

“What happened?” Yunho immediately asked as soon as he arrived at Jaejoong room. Yoochun hold closed his hyung hand without ignore the new comer. Junsu sighed...he know Yoochun's still angry at Yunho......

 

“He...he tried to save kid from being crash by bus......” Junsu answer him.....Yunho slowly approached the sleeping figure in the bed....Every step he take make him felt really weak..... Chang Min quickly runs to the bed while hugged the figure tightly. He’s sobbing on the motionless figure that laying on the bed. Junsu have to calmed him down and hugged him while whispering some comfort words to the maknae.....

 

“What the doctor said?” Yunho asked without taking his eyes from the figure on the bed.

 

“He’s stable.......but the blow on his head very bad.....he’s...in comma now....Doc....Doctor said...we need miracle to happen to make him wake up again...” Yoochun answered it with a hoarse voice.....the proof that he’s been cried hardly before...

 

“W..h...at?” Yunho fall on his knee with tears start streaming down from his eyes....

 

End of flash back.....

 

“Excuse me...” The three of them looking on the door when the door suddenly opens and revealing three figures in front of it.

 

“Who are you?” Yunho asked immediately to the man who holding his son on his arms.

 

“I’m the father of the kids that this young man saves before...im the one who bring him to the hospital.” Yunho look at the figure and smile weakly.

 

“Thank you very much sir...you save my friend life......” Yunho bowed to the man...Junsu, Chang min and Yoochun quickly copied their leader act. The man gasped....Suddenly he’s tearing....The man wife take her son with her while hugged him tightly.

 

“I should the one who say that to this young man...he’s save my son life....He...he sacrifice his life for my son.....we’re very thankful to him.... I guess this belong to him...” He hand the bag pack that familiar to Yunho eyes.

 

“Yeah...This is his bag....thank you sir...” Yunho take the bag pack and hold it on his chest.

 

“If you don’t mind....can we visit him?” The man said while looking at the figure on the bed.

 

“Oh yeah...sure....” Yunho give a space for the family to visit Jaejoong. Yunho take the bag pack and bring it with him to the sofa that been provide in that room. He sits on the sofa and staring at the bag in his hand. He slowly ped the bag and looking randomly inside it....He eyes catch the black book that has their five pictures as the cover in front of it. He takes out the book and examine it.....

 

“Jaejae diary.....” Yunho open the diary and read the first pages on it...He smile a little when he read Jaejoong entries...it’s all about their activity.....what he do on that day...what he ate or what he cook for ...Yunho think the way he express it in his diary was cute...But then in the middle of the entry, the way Jaejoong write his diary started to changed.....

 

“I don’t know when and how...but I missed you....we’ve been apart for 3 day already and I keep counting the day until you comeback home....Am I crazy? I really miss you”

 

“What this all about?” Yunho frowned...he continue to read it....

 

“I was thinking of you when I wrote this song....i want to express my feeling for you by this song.....i hope you can feel it..”

 

“Song? it’s mean......” Yunho widen his eyes.......He continues to read the next sentence....

 

“I know...i know...i’m coward....you can call me that....but what can I do? How can I control my feeling from fallen too deep for you? You must disgust with me if you know I have this kind of feeling for you....I’m sure you’ll run away if you know the truth...”

 

“Who’s the person that he talked about?” Yunho get more curious every time he read the entry in the diary...

 

“This song all about my feeling for you......You inspired me a lot....You don’t know how important you are to me....I finish doing the lyric today.....but I still didn’t have the title for this song......i think I will give it a title....Wasurenaide? With hope you’ll never forget me after heard this song......”

 

Yunho gasped....He read the lyric on the diary...it’s the same song that he been accused to copied from another composer before...

 

“This.........is.......oh god!! This really his song......” Yunho’s crying without he notice it.

 

“Hyung....” Yoochun come sit beside him while hugged the crying man. He let Yunho cried on his shoulder.

 

“Chun....it’s really his song.....” Yunho say it between his sobbed.

 

“I know....”

 

“What? Then why did you say something before?”

 

“Because I already promise him hyung...He makes me promise to him to not tell anyone about the song in whatever happened .....What I supposed to do hyung when he already begged and kneel in front of me ?? I have to shut my mouth my eyes and deafen my ear for the promise that I already sealed........it’s hard to do hyung...it’s really hard...” Yoochun cried too while hugging his hyung.

 

Yunho continue read the diary with his teary eyes...... until he saw the new entry that was write 3 day ago on the day that accident happened...

 

“I’m sorry...i really cant explain the truth to manager san....i want too....but I really cant....i really want to prove that song was mine....but if I do so......if I give this original copy which is this diary....they will discover my true feeling for you....i have to protect you and my feeling too........Yunho ah...what should I do?I can’t let them know my feeling for you…I just…can’t…do that.”

 

“Me? The person it’s me.....oh God!! Jae..........” The diary falls from his hand. He closed his face with his palm. The painful knowing the truth killing him inside!!

 

“Hyung..............”

 

“He tried to protect me Chun.....What have I done? He chooses to protect me than his dream.....” Yunho sobbing very hard....Yoochun looked the family in front of him. They were excuse them self to go back home.....Junsu and Chang Min send them outside....Yoochun sighed he know Yunho need a time to calm down right now...

 

“I get drink for you hyung....stay with Jae hyung” After Yoochun figure gone from the door. He picks up the diary that lay on the floor and slowly stands up from the sofa while moving closer to jaejoong bed. He put the diary on the bed beside the sleeping figure. He reached Jaejoong’s hand and brings it to his face.

 

“Jaejoong ah......Jae ah...why? why you hide it inside? Why didn’t you told me about your feeling to me Jae? Why?? I want you to know that...that...I love you too.... Oh God!! i...i never felt such a fool like this before Jae......I............i really love you...i afraid to admit it because I thought you’ll disgust with me...i don’t want to risk our friendship Jae...i....God!!!” He sobbed and sobbed until he fall on sleep beside Jaejoong figure.

 

“Yunho ah....” Yunho wake up immediately when he heard the melodic voice. He saw Jaejoong was sitting on the bed while look at him with sad eyes....

 

“Jae? Oh god Jae.....i love you so much.....” Yunho look at Jaejoong and then reach Jaejoong hands and hold it tightly.

 

“I....i love you too....” Jaejoong smile sweetly at him. Yunho smile back while tries to wipe away his tears....

 

“Can I hug you?” Yunho look at Jaejoong who nodded his head with a shy smile.

 

“Come here.......” Jaejoong open his arm waiting for the man to come to him. Yunho flung to him and hug him tightly...

 

“I really-really love you Jae...i really do......” Yunho’s sobbing in his embrace.

 

“It’s great isn’t it if we can express our feeling freely without afraid anything?” Jaejoong said it while caresses his hair....

 

“Jae.......dont leave me again....”Yunho whispered almost audibly to be heard. Jaejoong slowly parted they body away. He tilted Yunho chin and make him look at his eyes.

 

“Yun....i have to go.........” Jaejoong eyes started to tear...He wipe his tear and tried to smile at Yunho. He doesn’t want to leave Yunho with a sad memory...

 

“NO.......” Yunho flung to him beg and hugged him tightly reluctant to let him go...

 

“Remember that I always love you......Wasureneaide ne?” Jaejoong kissed Yunho forehead before he push him slowly....

 

“NO....NO....please don’t....... don’t leave me.............” Yunho tried to reach him but Jaejoong image seemed to fade bit by bit in front of his eyes....

 

“Tell the others I love them so much…” With the last words, Jaejoong’s completely gone from his sight.

 

“Beeeeeeeeep” The straight green line show in the monitoring machine......Yoochun quickly run to get a doctor....Junsu and Chang Min hugged each other while sobbing....Yunho open his eyes....His hand and Jaejoong hand still connected with each other......His tear fall again...

 

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” Yunho shouted while shake the lifeless body in his arms..........The diary that he put beside the figure before fall on the floor, exactly flipping on the side of the Wasurenaide lyric pages……

 

The Ends…

*********************