Do people read chapter titles anymore? :P

Time Machine

 

Kikwang quickly pulled Mi young's beanie over her face in attempt to hide her identity.

'Quickly, run' Kikwang whispered

'No! I'm not leaving without you' she insisted.

Kikwang groaned and stood up. Mi young followed and he covered her under his jacket. They keep their heads down and quickly ran into the reception to get into the pent house. It was quite a walk to the reception.

'Oppa, what's happening?'

'Shhhh don't speak'  

Mi young wiggled a little under his grip, she peeked up at him, her long, brown hair all over her face. Kikwang chucked and moved the hair away.

'You will be safe, no matter what; I will never let anything happen to you'

They reached the reception and the people following them were stopped at the door by the bodyguards.

'Quickly, get ready. We are leaving now' Kikwang was already getting out of his snow gear and changing into a suit as they got into the pent house.

'I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong' Mi young stomped her foot on the floor. Kikwang threw a dress at Mi young and made her change into it. She looked confused but got out of her heavy snow gear and put it on. They looked like they were going somewhere elegant again. Kikwang looked dashing in a suit.

(her dress) 

'Eggie-ah, don't be like this. I'll explain later' Kikwang softly said

'No, tell me right now!' Mi young was getting frustrated while she tried to pull the zip of her dress up. Kikwang came up and zipped it up for her.

'Nothing that you have to worry about' Kikwang said as started to load his guns.

'Then why are we leaving?' Mi young asked irritated not noticing what he was doing.

'I'm trying to protect but you're making it very difficult' Kikwang was now getting a little annoyed

Mi young still didn't move.

'Hwang. Mi. Young. Now.' Kikwang said each word slowly.

'No.' Mi young emphasized the word

Kikwang was taken back, he have never experienced someone reject he before. 

'You don't know what I'm capable of do you?' Kikwang smirked as he put his gun down. Mi young wasn't scared

'Try me' she looked into his eyes fiercely

Kikwang advanced closer to her, they were moving around in a circle, staring at each other like they were ready to fight.

'Just get ready' Kikwang laughed

'Okay :D ' Mi young giggled.

'I can't believe that we just did that! No one has ever played me like that before. You were joking right? You weren’t going to hit me right...?' Kikwang asked worried

'Haha, no no! It was all fun and games! I love playing around like that; it feels like I'm shooting a drama or something!' Mi young laughed as fixed her hair.

'So we're leaving now?' Kikwang nodded

'Don’t bring anything, it'll weight us down' Mi young nodded. She was fixing her hair when a gun shot from the next room made her aware about what was happening. She knew what she had to do. They both stared at each other.

'Lets go right now' Kikwang mouthed

Mi young nodded, Kikwang grabbed his gun with his right hand and Mi young stood up and grabbed the other gun with both hands. She was very skilled with it. Kikwang looked at her confused.

'I'll explain later' she whispered as she winked.

The both of them now looked like they were in a spy movie. In formal clothes ready to take battle. They both walked out skilfully, like they've been trained ever since they were young. Mi young lead the way down the dark hallway with the gun pointing straight ahead, while Kikwang followed behind her, protecting her back. They didn't get too far until they heard a noise around the corner. Both of them triggered their guns ready to fire until they saw Doowong also pointing a gun at them.

'Mi young?!' he silently screamed.

'Oppa?!' Mi young whispered.

'Wait, why are yo-' he was cut off

'There’s no time! Meet us at the place. Leave now Doowong-ah, go with the others and be heavily armed. They are here' Kikwang instructed.

'Deh, Hyung, take care Mi young' he sternly nodded and left.

They took the fire exit which was abandoned, cautiously making their way down stairs.



They reached Kikwang's car and got in straight away. Kikwang started the engine and they were off. Mi young let out a sigh of relief when they were out of snow paradise.

'Okay, are you going to tell me what happened back there?' Kikwang asked out of breath.

'I was going to ask you the same question' Mi young turned to him.

'You first!' they said in unison

'Ladies first' Kikwang winked

'Okay, to be honest, I've been a trained spy for all my life. My father isn't a gambler who lost our money. He was the head of the super agent unit but he was murdered when I was 10 years old and my mother was killed by a gang leader for trying to protect my brother and me, but I lost my brother when I was 11. The unit separated us saying that it was the only way we both could survive. We went to different training unit, both run by my father’s unit. It was intensive and top secret. I never heard or saw him again. But I know that we've been training ever since to try and revenge our parents death'

Kikwang was speechless.

‘I'm so sorry about your lost.' Mi young wiped one of her tears

'It's okay, many years of training has got me over it.' Mi young gave him a small smile.

'So you’re not a hopeless little girl then?’ Kikwang asked, pretending to be hurt.

‘I try to be, it’s my disguise’ Mi young stuck her tongue out at him.

He placed his hand over his heart and looked away, he sniffled a little pretending that he was pained because Mi young didn’t tell him. Mi young playfully hit his arm and laughed.

‘Okay, so do you know who killed your parents? Maybe I can help you.’ Kikwang asked curious

‘Yes’ Mi young’s blood ran cold

‘Who?’ Kikwang whispered

‘Your father...'

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! JUST GOT REAL! MUHAHAHAHA, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!