Snow Paradise...

Time Machine

 

The two happy chaps were well on their way to Snow Paradise. Both of them belting out Beast songs. Laughing and smiling to each other, their eyes met and Mi young smiled but looked away, she swallowed and continued to sing 'Beautiful'. It was Kikwang's part and he tried to impress her by singing with his best voice but it cracked under pressure.

'You make me more nervous than my fans do' he seemed embarrassed

'I make you nervous?' Mi young asked innocently

Kikwang nodded and phone vibrated again. He sighed and stopped the car.

'What?!'

'Where are you?'

'I'm out, be home in a week'

'No, I'm coming...'

'No you're not'

'Too bad, I'm parked right behind you. The others are making their way'

Kikwang groaned and chucked his phone to the back seat. He turned to see Junhyung smiling straight at him.

'What’s wrong?' Mi young asked confused

'The boys changed their minds, they're coming.'

Mi young had a shock expression on her face. Not Junhyung!

*******************************************************************************************************

'Welcome Mr Kikwang'

 The whole Snow Paradise staff stopped what they were doing and bowed down to Kikwang. Kikwang had Mi young right at his hip, he's arm secure around her body. She seemed awkward and returned the bows as they walked down the reception. Whispers started to form behind them. Right at their tails were Jun Hyung, Tiffany and the rest of beast, the staff continued to bow down. (Imagine the Korean drama ‘Secret Garden’ and when all the staff bow down to Kim Joo-Won at his company!)

(the reception)



'Mr Jun Hyung, Madam Tiffany' the president acknowledged.

They slightly nodded towards him and continued walking with sunglasses on their faces, they walked like the most cockiest people in the world.

'I'm sharing a room with you' Kikwang smiled as he whispered in Mi Young's ear.

Mi young looked shocked but was interrupted before she could say anything.

'The penthouse sir?' asked the president

'Yes, as usual. Please prepare a room in the penthouse for my girlfriend. I except the best, nothing less. Not that you'll fail me, right Mr. President?' Kikwang almost threatened him.

The president cleared his throat and smiled.

'Of course not sir, we'll prepare it for you right away' the stubby old man then took off calling people to get their room ready. 

'Right this way madam' Kikwang let go of Mi young and spread his arm out, indicating the way, pretended to be a staff member. Mi young giggled and walked cautiously up the hallway.

'Sir, your room is ready.' a female voice came from behind. They both turned back and Kikwang nodded, however, Mi young didn't see Jun Hyung, Tiffany nor beast. Where are they?

They entered the pent house; Kikwang held her bags and opened the door for her. She was mind blown. The place was amazing; words couldn't describe how the place looked. 

 

 

They got to their rooms and settled down. *knock knock* Mi young turned to the doors of her room.

'Mi young, get ready, we're going to have dinner with everyone. We're leaving at 7. Wear something formal.' Kikwang spoke through the door.

'Dehhhh' Mi young shouted back. Oh no! What was she going to do?! She had to get ready in half an hour! She quickly put and light make up and wore this dress.

 
 

Half an hour was up and she walked out, Kikwang's eyes almost popped out of its sockets.  He cleared his throat and let out a sigh, 'you're beautiful' he managed to say. Mi young smiled to the floor and walked to the door, Kikwang skilfully put his arm around her waist and opened the doors of their penthouse, and walking down the hallway and into the most elegant dining room she has ever seen. 



 

'Let’s eat!' Kikwang smiled as he welcomed everyone

As everyone had awkward smiles they called for the chief to bring their food out. Mi young sighed when Tiffany greased her off. It's going to be a long week. Kikwang noticed this and held her hand under the table. To her surprise she grabbed on his hand for comfort, not noticing Junhyung could see everything. In response Jun Hyun put his arm over Tiffany's shoulders and she snuggled closer into his chest. Tiffany smiled but Mi young wasn't looking at them, she was talking and laughing with Kikwang. Junhyung felt embarrassed and put his arm back down, Tiffany pouted and sat up again.

'You’re cute' Kikwang smiled and his pinched Mi Young's nose.

'Youre cute' Junhyung mimicked Kikwang making a disgust face.

'What oppa?' Tiffany asked

'Nothing nothing' Junhyung said as the food came out.

*******************************************************************************************************

'Ahhhhhhhh! Oppa, this is too hard!' Mi young complained after Kikwang had taught her how to ski down a hill for the 1000th time.

'Mi young-ah! Just hold my hands and I'll bring you down slowly' Kikwang whinnied

Mi young was scared so she grabbed onto Kikwang's arms tighter then needed. He was going down backwards while she had her eyes locked in the white winter snow below her.

'You got it!' Kikwang rejoice, but he spoke too soon, she stop so suddenly Kikwang didn’t see it coming. He fell right on his back pulling Mi young on top of him. She let out an 'ufff' as they landed. Their faces were only inches apart. Kikwang wanted to resist the urge to kiss her but it was growing too strong. Mi young's heart was beating so quickly she thought that it would come out. All was going too well when Kikwang moved his head closer to hers, but before anything could happen, a flash came from the left. Both their heads turned in unison to realize their faces were going to be front page news the next morning...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry there's so many pictures but I just wanted you guys to really see it how I saw it in my head! I don't like this update however it's all leading up to something very very big and because I love you guys so much, I'm going to update again tonight! Thanks so much for reading and please continue to support 'Time Machine' :'D